FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox reported that they are searching a retention pond near Smith's father's house

Do you have a link for that article? The one I found was for Dec. 3. TIA

Just great. My first post and I mess up.:blushing:

Yes, it should be keratin. MP asked her sister if she could come in for "a keratin." LE responded with the two available times: 11:30 or after 5. MP replied "11:30 if that's ok." So, if they stuck with that plan, MP was at the salon at 11:30 that morning.

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

Do you have a link for that article? The one I found was for Dec. 3. TIA

It was on America Live at 1:54pm central time. Trace Gallagher said "They actually are back searching a retention pond, this is near the home of Dale Smith's father."

This was also referred to on the official FB page.

Michelle Parker Trust Fund Established

Orlando 12/05/2011 05:07 PM GMT (WooEB News)

Morgan & Morgan
Recent Submissions

Morgan and Morgan is pleased to announce that it has worked with the family of Michelle Parker to establish a trust fund on behalf of the missing Florida mom and her children. The Michelle Loree Parker Trust Fund will help finance rescue efforts and provide for Parker’s children in the wake of her disappearance. The fund is now accepting donations which can be made through Morgan and Morgan’s website at http://www.forthepeople.com/michelle-parker.htm.

http://news.wooeb.com/986732/c14/michelle-parker-trust-fund-established

I think it would be smart to start with the last place she was seen and work their way out, like with the ponds, the wooded areas, and then around Sr's, home.

Yes, it should be keratin. MP asked her sister if she could come in for "a keratin." LE responded with the two available times: 11:30 or after 5. MP replied "11:30 if that's ok." So, if they stuck with that plan, MP was at the salon at 11:30 that morning.

--can you post a link to the video you're getting this off of ?

..thanks--------and WELCOME !!

I am so happy to see the family of Michelle have a lawyer working on their behalf. So many times no one fights or stands up for the victim. They are smart to set up a trust fund too, it assures the money will go for the kids and what portion with go for searching. This way people will not be afraid to donate. After so many missing cases in FL that we felt the money wasn't used to help locate the victim, I am happy to see this. One Class Act!

It was on America Live at 1:54pm central time. Trace Gallagher said "They actually are back searching a retention pond, this is near the home of Dale Smith's father."

Is there a live link to the search?

I think it would be smart to start with the last place she was seen and work their way out, like with the ponds, the wooded areas, and then around Sr's, home.

BBM

As I was looking at maps around this area (Sr's home) there were a few wooded areas that jumped out at me. This is what prompted my question about if there are any detailed maps identifying exact areas that have been searched.

One area that jumped out at me is a wooded lot adjacent to the trailer park off South Rio Grande and Nimrod Lane pretty close to Sr's place.

This area may have already been searched. I dunno.

Hi PJFL! I'm pretty new too. :)

Is this MP asking her sister to come in and do a keratin treatment on a client? It would be MP's sister who is coming in at 11:30. And hypothetically, MP is already at the salon and helping the client get the appointment.

IMO, of course.

Respectfully I write this and it is not to be cold-hearted in any manner, however, I do NOT understand why a trust fund is set up to fund the rescue as well as for providing for the children.

I can understand the rescue, but normally funds are set up for children when both parents are gone or in situations of that manner.

All three of Michelle's children were living either with her mother and/or sister and all of the children have father's.

I highly doubt that Dale, Jr. has asked for money to support his two children.

Like I said, I don't mean to be disrespectful or cold-hearted.

Quick question for anyone in the know. Is it Dale W. Smith Jr or Dale W. Smith II? I saw it recorded as Dale W. Smith II on one of the county records sites.

I know that folks on here refer to the name either way. But which is the official (legal) version of his name?

Respectfully I write this and it is not to be cold-hearted in any manner, however, I do NOT understand why a trust fund is set up to fund the rescue as well as for providing for the children.

I can understand the rescue, but normally funds are set up for children when both parents are gone or in situations of that manner.

All three of Michelle's children were living either with her mother and/or sister and all of the children have father's.

I highly doubt that Dale, Jr. has asked for money to support his two children.

Like I said, I don't mean to be disrespectful or cold-hearted.

I completely agree.

Has it been confirmed they were searching the same retention pond today?

I've been working again on the question list I compiled from your comments throughout the MP threads, since I noticed there were some valuable contributions that might help us in finding answers.

Instead of pasting the list directly here, I'm going to post it as an attachment going forward. The list is getting long enough that I think it will take up too much space here otherwise. Let me know if you'd prefer it posted directly as before.

I've added "Notes" and "Provisional comments" in red. Notes are details that you've contributed that have some degree of verification, such as from a county agency, and that may help toward a final answer. Provisional comments are helpful observations that may be accurate, but aren't officially verified.

The third "Verified" category, marked in blue, applies to answers that have been verified officially (i.e. county records, LE news conferences, or other respected sources), and may be supplemented by photographic or other evidence.

I've tried to attribute all comments and evidence to the contributors here. If I've omitted someone, I apologize, it is not intentional. I would appreciate any help keeping up this list, if others of you would like to update the most recent version yourselves, and post an attachment of your updated version.

Updated Question List!

Attachments

• Points or Questions Needing Verifiable Answers.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics