FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is all screwed up because Dale has the children and as of the Today Show this morning, apparently Dale and Michelle's family came to an agreement with regards to visitation.

On 11/29 the children were removed from Dale by DCF, and put in YS custody, then on 11/30, the court put the children back in Dale's custody.

Thank you for the clarification. I had hoped that the report was true, but I had my doubts.

When did Michelles brother post ...something positive or good happened? I read it here but wasnt it a few day ago?

If this was true could it have been the Iphone?

I have gotten to the point now that I tweet the media when they are wrong. The other day WFTV put out an article regarding a search, and it was wrong because they already searched the area. They made it sound like they were going back and searching again. :banghead:

ETA: WFTV did respond back with "Sorry about that"

I have gotten to the point now that I tweet the media when they are wrong. The other day WFTV put out an article regarding a search, and it was wrong because they already searched the area. They made it sound like they were going back and searching again. :banghead:

ETA: WFTV did respond back with "Sorry about that"

Sorry about that? I think it's sad how these reporters can get it wrong and still keep their jobs. I wonder if I made errors on the job and told my boss....Sorry about that over and over if I would still have a job. :innocent:

Patty, I think you should be out there getting reliable news for us. :rocker:

Sorry about that? I think it's sad how these reporters can get it wrong and still keep their jobs. I wonder if I made errors on the job and told my boss....Sorry about that over and over if I would still have a job. :innocent:

Patty, I think you should be out there getting reliable news for us. :rocker:

When I was in high school I took a course in "journalism", now I wish I went in that direction, as I would have been a "very fair reporter".

Police confirmed this morning they have found Michelle Parker's iPhone and they released a photo of the phone and a picture of her they found on it.

"We will not disclose the date or the location of where it was discovered,'' OPD Sgt. Vincent L. Ogburn said in a statement. "The phone was found in remarkably good condition and is currently undergoing forensic testing in the hopes that it will yield physical evidence and/or data which will assist in this investigation."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...missing-iphone-found-20111208,0,7030430.story

OrlandoSentinelCrime
OSCrime OrlandoSentinelCrime
#michelleparker iphone recovered, cops confirmed today. They also released a photo they found of her on the ip… (cont) http://deck.ly/~AzNZd
12 minutes ago

OrlandoSentinelCrime
OSCrime OrlandoSentinelCrime
#michelleparker iphone recovered, cops confirmed today. They also released a photo they found of her on the ip… (cont) http://deck.ly/~AzNZd
12 minutes ago

Confused.... am I seeing this right????

The picture of the phone on last night news looked like new but the picture at the above link the phone appears in very rough condition.

Where & how it was found means nothing unless LE has other intelligence & evidence that brought them to the location. A cellphone in itself turned off wouldn't yield any more information than they already have. Yes, fingerprints or DNA but there again, it all depends on who found it. I can already see contamination as a possible defense.

Did LE find the phone? Do we even know if it's Michelle's? We're assuming it is based on photos LE showed the family but until more details are given, I'm not so sure it has any bearing......unless the perp is a an idiot. I think most know by now that phones can be tracked.

Oh and if it was planted, it could actually deter the investigation. Perp may have planted it nowhere close to where Michelle might be.

I hate sounding so negative but I've seen some LE gather evidence that amount to nothing in the end. The victim is still missing.

True. The phone could have been tossed out 100 miles from where Michelle ended up. HOW it was found could be interesting, as well as who found it... whether LE or someone else. I would think the perp would have wanted to destroy it beyond recognition so I'm surprised it was still in one piece. I'm sure they bagged it and sent it to the crime lab.
Not giving out the information of where it was found is probably to keep people from rushing to the spot and looking for a body, more than anything. I don't see how it would make a difference to the perp since he didn't seem to be very careful. He could have burned it, smashed it to smitereens, threw it in the water... yet he just tossed it out. I can't see whoever did this suddenly getting panicky because her phone was found... unless she is concealed nearby.

The phone looks fairly weathered. I wonder if it was in the elements, therefore wet. If they don't touch it for a long time, there is a chance it can be restored. Hope no one tried turning it on yet. Techs should be able to recover any data, as long as it isn't turned on too soon. They will need to take it apart and let it dry out. They can also get some data from the sim card.

ETA-I only know this because I dropped my iphone in the toilet!

From that pic it looks to me like the phone has been out in the elements.

The phone looks fairly weathered. I wonder if it was in the elements, therefore wet. If they don't touch it for a long time, there is a chance it can be restored. Hope no one tried turning it on yet. Techs should be able to recover any data, as long as it isn't turned on too soon. They will need to take it apart and let it dry out. They can also get some data from the sim card.

ETA-I only know this because I dropped my iphone in the toilet!

bbm

Apparently they have turned it on and it works since they gave media the pic of her that was on the phone.

Well at least it's a bit of progress in the search! I'm delighted to hear that a piece of evidence has been located! Is it possible it was found from a "ping?"

Well at least it's a bit of progress in the search! I'm delighted to hear that a piece of evidence has been located! Is it possible it was found from a "ping?"

If that craigslist ad is it (do we have any more info about that?), then they re-charged it after finding that particular phone. So I wonder if it's possible it's the same phone? That would make it ping again after being turned on.

Of course it's just speculation since we don't know if it's the same phone.

In the picture, are we seeing the front of the iphone? if so, why is there writing (Hurley) across the face.

If the picture is the back of the iphone, it doesn't match the one in the picture beside it.

Yes it does. The pic of michelle is a mirror image, given that she clearly took a pic in a mirror. Flip it around and it matches just fine.

ETA they also got that pic of Michelle from that very phone.

Check OCSD scanner. Something big at lake Downey, e colonial dr or rt 50. Heli out.
Sorry can't driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member