DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t

Virginia Tech

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/08/reports-of-shots-fired-at-virginia-tech/

CollegiateTimes Collegiate Times
by jimspellmancnn
One person dead outside McComas Hall. A potential suspect was sighted and fired at in a parking lot near the Duck Pond.
23 minutes ago

CollegiateTimes Collegiate Times
by jimspellmancnn
Police officer is dead in Coliseum Lot near McComas Hall. Potential 2nd victim shot in the I-Lot on Plantation Rd. Suspect at large.

It's a very small bridge and the water is only a few feets deep ( if that). There are plants under water but the water is fairly clear. You can see the fish swimming as you go under the bridge in a boat. I've been to that lake many times.

It's a very small bridge and the water is only a few feets deep ( if that). There are plants under water but the water is fairly clear. You can see the fish swimming as you go under the bridge in a boat. I've been to that lake many times.

How on earth did they find it there I wonder?

You are absolutely right. I should get to know my Conway's better!

Map is now corrected!

:tyou:

Okay, not as creeped out now, since the Nela Ave. bridge was where I was picturing that it was tossed. Confirms that I'm not psychic. :crazy:

Must be tense around Jr right now. He must be ch*tting bricks. Wouldn't want to be stuck in a room with that! This search would make sense from where the phone powered down....Jr is not that smart. :rocker: Go LE, go!!!! Soon your freedom will end Mr. perp!

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
#MichelleParker's mother Yvonne Stewart gives an emotional statement. Believes her daughter may be dead.

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#Michelleparker

:( they have been running on hope and adrenaline...hope is fading fast...having had a dear friend's family go through something similar...now is the time when they need the most support...even if they tell you they don't.

Is it easy lake access? Public launch?
I am guessing he just tossed the phone over the bridge and wouldn't have needed a boat, but still curious. TIA

I am guessing he just tossed the phone over the bridge and wouldn't have needed a boat, but still curious. TIA

Yes, there is a public launch off of Hoffner. Hoffner doesn't get a huge amount of traffic, especially at night. The area of the bridge is all residential. My guess is that he tossed it from a car unless it was too far in the lake to have come from a car.

when i was doing a lil research on the lake I found alot of info about fishing in lake conway.. Found this on a website

The public boat ramp is located off Hofner Avenue, two blocks east of Orange Avenue (S.R. 527).

Read more: http://www.gorp.com/weekend-guide/t...k-fishing-sidwcmdev_058593.html#ixzz1fyEcMpPF

bbm

What is the purpose of releasing the picture of MP from the cell phone? If this is a ploy to let the perp know they have a working cell phone...I find that to be a dangerous tactic. Why scare/anger the perp while he is caring for the children...
JMO

Anyone hear if LE is searching today and if so, where? Of course, they might not want anyone to know...

What is the purpose of releasing the picture of MP from the cell phone? If this is a ploy to let the perp know they have a working cell phone...I find that to be a dangerous tactic. Why scare/anger the perp while he is caring for the children...
JMO

they revoked his custody. Yvonne now has custody

People (adults and kids) fish off bridges here all the time. If the water is that clear, perhaps someone saw or found it. People also walk and stop on bridges to watch the fish; I've done it myself. Perhaps a tip came in that way.

People (adults and kids) fish off bridges here all the time. If the water is that clear, perhaps someone saw or found it. People also walk and stop on bridges to watch the fish; I've done it myself. Perhaps a tip came in that way.

This isn't a bridge a person could stop on or fish from.

Ohhh...when I was last here over the weekend, I was starting to get very cranky and annoyed about this case and I had to give myself a little hiatus...the cell phone finding brought me back....guess I missed some crucial info in the meantime....

What??

This necessity to work thing is killing me! :anguish: I'm so glad all this news is breaking but I am want to see it with you guys...

Is threre a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member