FL - Multiple Fatalities at Mass Shooting at Madden Gaming Tournament, Jacksonville, 26 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard one gamer suggest probably 60-70 attending today. He said the number would have been higher yesterday, before people were eliminated. moo

That is what I have heard dozens, so anything under 100 people I would consider dozens

Sickening. As always. I hate this country sometimes.

Nothing could make me hate my/our country filled with approximately 330 million citizens.

Never could I hate my country nor the multi million citizens for what a small percentage of citizens do.

Imo most of us are decent ...caring .kind....charitable..human beings who abides by the rule of law.

When things like this happen many good hearted caring citzens come forward to give full support for everyone affected whether it is monetarily or emotional support to the families or vigils are held where everyone comes together to pray for the victims and families. My country makes me very proud. We are the most charitable in the world.

I am very proud of the vast majority of people in the USA. Those who do horrific acts such as this will never define who we are for there are far far more good than bad.
Sickening. As always. I hate this country sometimes.

I wish I felt the same. Sadly, I do not. I have seen far too much tragedy. Some VERY close to home. And I feel so much could be prevented but our country does nothing (though obviously I won't go into that here as this isn't a debate thread or anything.)

I don't approve of open carry or concealed carry because of this. Someone could lose his/her temper while carrying and bang, bang! It doesn't make sense, but then I'm Canadian.

do not relocate you might be shot

odds are high

ok ok alright if you insist

include body armour before you pack up

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads