GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Defense ends

State is up and is clearing up times

Talking about video on you tube...Dd had been arrested and investigation over before video posted to you tube

State said no 3000.00 given but over a thousand given to but hand gun previous

And objection and sidebar

1200.00 was for purchase of gun

500ft between chillis and CVS...with heavy car traffic

DD did not appear scared or push

She wanted it happened after husband went to bank

DD wanted AM to do the hit

Lunch break...back at 2 pm eastern time

Judge asking what is going on...

Defense mad at fact he did not know he was up this afternoon...Judge said he should have bedn ready

Now discussing a case law with Rosenfeld....about video recording....Judge does not agree with Rosemfeld...Rosenfeld wants it to be his way...Judge explaining again and again

Appears DD is on a phone texting?

Judge getting MAD...defense said he interrpets it different

And feed cut out.

Will be back, maybe a bit late have to get doggy medication

Again please make any corrections

Wow! :rocker:
I think where you have the initials AM, you may be referring to Officer Jean (the hit man) who was the second witness on the stand. But I may be wrong, I only half listen (background task).

Thanks for all the updates. I am following too many cases at one time .... this is very helpful! Will check back this evening.

Cathy's tweets beginning when Officer Jean (hit man) takes the stand.

PB Post Courts @pbpcourts
Judge to #Dalia atty Rosenfeld: "I need you to read these cases b4 you bring them up. This is not even close."

Cathy Retweeted
Terri Parker
@wpbf_terri Judge slapping down Dalia Dippolito atty arguing law sez you need consent for audio on video recording "this is crystal clear!" @WPBF25News

Cathy Retweeted
Lynda Figueredo @LyndaFigueredo
Defense told to be ready to present their case this afternoon. #daliadippolito @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Prosecutor Williams said IF they have another witness after lunch it will have to do with jail calls.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - It appears Mike Dippolito is NOT testifying this time around in the State's case-in-chief.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - The State could rest this afternoon.

Cathy Retweeted
Prosecutor: Did #Dalia appear coerced?
BB cop/fake hitman: "No, she did not."
Cathy Retweeted

#Dalia didn't pay the hitman in full but she paid $400 for him to buy a gun, the BB cop/hitman testifies.

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia attny Claypool: "What was the big rush? The Cops TV show?"
Hitman/BB cop Jean: "I'm not sure, sir."

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - The BB PD posted the video of the fake hit man meet on youtube

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Claypool now on cross. Dalia never gave undercover her house key or the $3000.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Undercover cop says Dalia was batting her eyes at him a few times during the conversation.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Hit man: By the time you get back from the gym you're going to find 2 things: A dead body in the house or nothing.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Hit man: Are you sure?
Dalia: I'm 5000% sure

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Dalia: "I'm a lot tougher than I look. I know you might think what a cute little girl or whatever..."

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - As you watch this video with Dalia and "hit man" remember her defense is this is all a script.

Cathy Retweeted
"Sure you want to kill the dude?" #Dalia fake hitman asks.
#Dalia wants to know details; when she will pay, where it will be done.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Dalia meets with undercover cop she thinks is hit man, gives him house key and $3000.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Fake hit man compliments Dalia, tells her she's beautiful. They seemed to make her comfortable.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Undercover hit man says Dalia was calm when he met with her.

Cathy Retweeted
State presents photos of #daliadippolito entering the passenger side of the fake hitman's undercover car at the CVS. @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Jean was in a PD undercover vehicle, red Chrysler Sebring. Dalia arrived in a gold Tahoe.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Ofc Jean met with Dalia in a CVS pharmacy parking lot. Other officers were positioned around the parking lot.

Cathy Retweeted
Fake Hitman describes vehicles and meeting location set with #daliadippolito Cvs on congress and gateway. @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - You can watch the undercover video with Dalia & Ofc Jean as she hires him to kill her husband. http://www.courtchatter.com/dalia-dippolito-videos-and-phone-calls …

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Ofc Jean was the undercover cop posing as the hitman. Dalia offered him $7000 to kill her husband.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Next witness, Officer Jean.

[video=youtube;kFAGH260HOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFAGH260HOo[/video]

Dalia Dippolito Retrial Day 2 Part 1 (Det Alex Moreno) 12/08/16

Wow! :rocker:
I think where you have the initials AM, you may be referring to Officer Jean (the hit man) who was the second witness on the stand. But I may be wrong, I only half listen (background task).

yes, you are right.....I heard about three different names for him....got confused so used the one name I heard and put the initials to it....I figured someone would help me out soon....so thank you so much.....I will let someone else take over now....

I see...that the pic of AM...is not the same one I was referring to this morning.....again...thanks

how come the amount of money for the gun changes from 400.00 to 1200.00?

[video=youtube;_v0UiRrylfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v0UiRrylfM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dalia Dippolito Retrial Day 2 Part 2 (Officer Widy Jean) 12/08/16

[video=youtube;_v0UiRrylfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v0UiRrylfM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dalia Dippolito Retrial Day 2 Part 2 (Officer Widy Jean) 12/08/16

Yes that is the right officer with the name....thanks again

yes, you are right.....I heard about three different names for him....got confused so used the one name I heard and put the initials to it....I figured someone would help me out soon....so thank you so much.....I will let someone else take over now....

I see...that the pic of AM...is not the same one I was referring to this morning.....again...thanks

No worries, we learn as we go. And you rock. Thanks for all of your posts. :loveyou:

Cathy Retweeted
Like Moreno testified, Shihadeh said BB cops described his tale of #Dalia domestic woes were "bizarre."

Cathy Retweeted
After fake murder video went viral, Shihadeh said he discovered hidden cameras. Friends called: "I saw you on YouTube." #Dalia

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Haha! Defense feigns surprise reaction when Shihadeh says he learned he had cameras in the car when he saw it on YouTube.

Cathy Retweeted
Joan block @elenda100
@courtchatter These prosecutors are not the A team for sure

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh says he thought the paper he signed made his report about #Dalia confidential.

Cathy Retweeted
Michelle Quesada
✔ @M_Quesada Shihadeh says he was given only a few minutes to read over @BBPD confidential informant packet, rushed to sign it #DippolitoTrial @WPTV

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - I don't think the defense has asked a question that hasn't been leading. This is direct. *throws hands in the air*

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Hello? Prosecutor are you asleep? Leading, leading, leading

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Dalia is crying profusely? She didn't have that reaction when he testified in January.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Defense is asking a ton of leading questions...not a single objection by State.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Shihadeh says police told him he needed to come in that if anything happened it would fall on him.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Police wanted to know Dalia's last name and address. He knew only her maiden name, didn't know her address.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Shihadeh didn't think Dalia "had it in her" to kill Mike.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - He told police Dalia told him she was a victim of domestic abuse.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Police wanted Shihadeh to come into the station, he didn't want to. They said he needed to come in within the hour.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Mohamed Shihadeh says Dalia told him she wanted Mike killed. He went to police, he wanted them to help her.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Mohamed Shihadeh, ex-lover, turned police informant now testifying for the defense.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Mohamed Shihadeh today on the stand.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Mohamed Shihadeh testimony at hearing this past January https://youtu.be/7BnmIbZnHsg via @YouTube

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - During 1st trial they only played taped testimony of Shihadeh believing he was in the middle east. Turns out he was not.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Get comfortable, you don't want to miss Mohamed Shihadeh's testimony. http://www.courtchatter.com/dalia-dippolito-trial-live-stream-2 …

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Judge denies defense motion for judgement of acquittal. Defense is going out to make sure Mohamed Shihadeh has arrived.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Rosenfeld has said more than once during this motion, "I did not expect the State to wrap up in a day and a half"

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito -The first trial lasted 8 days. This will be much shorter. Mike Dippolito was on the stand for 3 of those days last time.

Cathy Retweeted
Chuck Weber
✔ @ChuckWeber12 First defense witness in #daliadippolito retrial will be police informant, former Dippolito boyfriend Mohamed Shihadeh. @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Defense moves for judgement of acquittal, which is standard at the end of the State's case.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - State only called Ofc. Alex Moreno and Undercover "hit man" Jean. That was it for their case-in-chief.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - State needs to officially rest in front of jury. Jury will come in, they go back out. Judge will hear motions after that.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - The defense has no witnesses right now. Maybe 30 mins from now.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - The State rests.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Claypool back at defense table. Everyone should be back any moment. http://www.courtchatter.com/dalia-dippolito-trial-live-stream-2 …

End of Shihadeh on direct:

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Rosenfeld: Isn't it true you felt Moreno was harassing you? Shihadeh: I felt frustrated
Rosenfeld: You felt harassed

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh says PD knew what was discussed inside Chili's meeting with #daliadippolito. Joked she ordered last supper takeout for hub @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh confirms he owns a gun/has a concealed carry permit. (in pretrial hearing Dalia claims he threatened her w/gun)

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh says he did wear a wire at meeting with Dalia at Chilis. He was never told that recording failed, if it did.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Isn't it true that you are not being completely truthful? (that is my question, not a question asked in court :) )

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh seems uneasy when answering questions about meeting with #daliadippolito @CBS12

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh says, "I was told I would be prosecuted or something would go down." If he didn't wear wire to record #daliadippolito @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - No matter how much the defense tries to say the cops pressured Shihadeh to cooperate, Dalia on video doesn't lie.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh says he never would have been involved if he knew COPS was filming.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Shihadeh is shown his phone records where Det. Moreno called him 10 times in one day.

Cathy Retweeted
June Cleaver @12Tulip3
Shihadeh: I didn't know I was supposed to be here today. I was on the way to the gym.
Lmao #DaliaDippolito

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Why did it take 3 times of the last trial being mentioned before anyone stopped it? Sigh.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Judge had to send jury out to tell Shihadeh not to mention the last trial.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - After Shihadeh mentions "the first trial" for about the 3rd time, the prosecutor finally asks to approach.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Disclaimer: I think attorneys on both sides of this case are less than stellar. Love the judge, however.

watching just before this break, there are 3-4 ladies sitting behind DD....she is now talking to them....does anyone know who they are? Thanks

Red is my comment ~~

End of Shihadeh on direct:

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Rosenfeld: Isn't it true you felt Moreno was harassing you? Shihadeh: I felt frustrated
Rosenfeld: You felt harassed

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh says PD knew what was discussed inside Chili's meeting with #daliadippolito. Joked she ordered last supper takeout for hub @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh confirms he owns a gun/has a concealed carry permit. (in pretrial hearing Dalia claims he threatened her w/gun)

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh says he did wear a wire at meeting with Dalia at Chilis. He was never told that recording failed, if it did.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Isn't it true that you are not being completely truthful? (that is my question, not a question asked in court :) )

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh seems uneasy when answering questions about meeting with #daliadippolito @CBS12

Uneasy is an understatement! He appears to have ants in his pants" :scared: He also doesn't come across as the"Brightest" bulb in the pack along with selective memory issue.

Cathy Retweeted
Shihadeh says, "I was told I would be prosecuted or something would go down." If he didn't wear wire to record #daliadippolito @CBS12

The above comment ~ Shihadeh had advice by a well seasoned attorney and he himself brought this information to the Police. (threat to the life of DP's husband). SO he was told the risk factor if he didn't offer assistance. I don't think it's intimidation so much but advising him of possible consequences if he didn't assist and something should happen other husband.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - No matter how much the defense tries to say the cops pressured Shihadeh to cooperate, Dalia on video doesn't lie.

Exactly. DP's intent was very clear, although she was nervous of how her agenda would go down!!

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh says he never would have been involved if he knew COPS was filming.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Shihadeh is shown his phone records where Det. Moreno called him 10 times in one day.

Cathy Retweeted
June Cleaver @12Tulip3
Shihadeh: I didn't know I was supposed to be here today. I was on the way to the gym.
Lmao #DaliaDippolito

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Why did it take 3 times of the last trial being mentioned before anyone stopped it? Sigh.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Judge had to send jury out to tell Shihadeh not to mention the last trial.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - After Shihadeh mentions "the first trial" for about the 3rd time, the prosecutor finally asks to approach.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Disclaimer: I think attorneys on both sides of this case are less than stellar. Love the judge, however.

Rhut RHo~~ Putting intended victim on trial now!! :gaah:

:drumroll:

Lynda Figueredo ‏@LyndaFigueredo · 46m46 minutes ago
Informant says he doesn't remember car being wired after state shows video evidence. @CBS12

Lynda Figueredo ‏@LyndaFigueredo · 49m49 minutes ago 1 West Palm Beach, FL
State plays recording and says, "listen to your voice and tell me if that is you?" Confirms it is Shihadeh. @CBS12

Lynda Figueredo ‏@LyndaFigueredo · 1h1 hour ago 1 West Palm Beach, FL
State asks, "You got legal advice from the man sitting in the front row but you signed the confidential agreement." @CBS12

Shihadeh, "I got frustrated with phone calls." "To the point he was harassing you?" "Yes" @CBS12

Lynda Figueredo ‏@LyndaFigueredo · 1h1 hour ago
Shihadeh says he is a �� sure he was wired when he met #daliadippolito at Chili's. Recording MIA. @CBS12

Informant says he didn't want to be involved in investigation. @CBS12

Lynda Figueredo ‏@LyndaFigueredo · 2h2 hours ago
Judge instructs Mohamed/informant he cannnot reference a prior trial whether indirect or direct. @CBS12

Lynda Figueredo ‏@LyndaFigueredo · 2h2 hours ago 1 West Palm Beach, FL
Shihadeh said he didn't know about phone recordings until the first trial. Jury removed from courtroom. @CBS12

Shihadeh says he called #daliadippolito in the presence of police dozens of times. Only a handful recorded. @CBS12

"When you signed confidential informant packet, you didn't want anyone to be told?" Mohahad responds, "I have a daughter/family" @CBS12

Shihadeh says #bbpd took his keys and moved his car. He later found out police may have placed cameras in his car. @CBS12

Shihadeh was told to sign a paper that I thought would keep his identify confidential. He later found it could be released if crime

Shihadeh says he didn't want to go into @BBPD. "I wanted to help her." Felt pressured by police. @CBS12

This is the first time we will hear from Mohamed Shihadeh. #daliadippolito ex lover turned @BBPD informant. @CBS12

Defense brings in Mohamed Shihadeh, the informant as the first witness to the stand. @CBS12 #daliadippolito

End of testimony for the day.

Tweets by ‎@courtchatter
Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Without calling Mike Dippolito, we've missed all the testimony about Dalia trying to plant drugs/get him arrested

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Defense: Mike Dippolito being on probation for 20 years as a convicted felon.
OBJECTION
Sustained! Approach!

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Court back in session. Now redirect of Shihadeh

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Contents of Dalia's purse (pic from 1st trial) morning of fake hit. Full of jewelry from her home.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Here's the pic of Dalia crying when Shihadeh started to testify.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Williams: You knew you were being recorded, right?
Shihadeh: I guess

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - On tape Shihadeh says: Can you guys hear me?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh says he didn't know his car was wired. Prosecutor now playing tape.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Back from sidebar. Williams: Didn't you just tell the jury that you didn't know your car was being recording at the Mobile

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Defense asks for sidebar before State can play that tape.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Shihadeh said he didn't know his car was wired. State now going to play a tape of Shihadeh saying "Can you guys hear me?"

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh says he never threatened Dalia, never told her what to say.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Shihadeh says he wanted to remain anonymous because he was married/had a daughter.

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Williams: You knew she was serious about having her husband killed when she asked 2 men in Rivera to kill him
Shihadeh:yes

Cathy @courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Sidebar called after Williams said: You saw her encounter those 2 men in Rivera Beach and ask to have her husband killed

Cathy Retweeted
Williams: You said #Dalia didn't have it in her to kill husband. You were wrong, right?
Shihadeh: "Yeah."

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Williams: You believed Dalia wanted her husband killed, didn't you?
Shihadeh: Yeah

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Now Williams on cross exam: I know you don't have the best memory so I'm going to play some tapes for you

Thanks for the tweets and updates MsJosie, watergirl62 (and anyone else updating this trial.) :tyou: I wish I had more time to watch.

I've been meaning to mention, did anyone else notice during jury selection the big flirty doe eyes she kept making at the younger attorney? She must be desperate for attention at this point, I'd imagine she whittled down her dating pool candidates. What with that trying to kill them thing she does. Allegedly. Heh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back