GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool calling the police dept evil, corrupt, manipulative, fame hungry......

Cathy Retweeted
PB Post Courts @pbpcourts
"Exhibit 1 in this case is reasonable doubt 5 times over," #Dalia def atty says. Forget the taped conversations. Concentrate on scummy cops.

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia def attorney says jurors should question why nearly 2 doz talks weren't taped. They cld have shown #Dalia was trying to back out.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool is hoping there are jury members disillusioned by police in general.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: "If you find her guilty you are casting a vote for police corruption." State: Objection.
Judge: Sustained

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool on if the jury convicts: "You are rewarding a police dept for lying and cheating.:

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: They were scripting what they needed to do for the COPS television show

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: Miss Dippolito was used as a pawn

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Brian Claypool is now up for the defense closing arguments.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Craig Williams ends with: We want you to find her guilty.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State: For 4700 bucks she wanted 2 bullets put her husband's head

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: There's no changing...I'm positive. I'm 5000% sure.

Cathy Retweeted
Plus for hitman: Hubby just had surgery, #Dalia says. "I'm sure he'll be no problem."

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State now showing the video of meet with undercover "hit man"

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: Give me the f'ing s*** they were going to use. I f'ing paid for it, didn't I?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Does this sound like entrapment? Sounds like Dalia's completely in charge to me.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Sitting here being reminded, yet again, that Dalia knows very few words in the English language that do not start with F

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: "I have an alarm, I have motion detectors"

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia concerned about giving key to her house to hit man. "What if I get robbed?"

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia ticked off: I came up with 12, what the *advertiser censored** was that for?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Now playing call. Dalia calls Shihadeh saying she just spoke to hit man on the phone. He wants $3000 and key to her house.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh: Let's not stay in contact for the next day or two.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: Can you smile?
Shihadeh: What's there to smile about?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia to Shihadeh: Follow me to Bank of America

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - In tape with Shihadeh, Dalia: I'm not going out of town, that s*** is obvious.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia flipping through pics to give a photo of Mike to hit man.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: Are you sure we can trust this guy?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Shihadeh: It will need to be cash
Dalia; Of course, I'm not going to write you a check. I know that.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: I'll give you 20 once it's done.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: I going to know he's *advertiser censored**** dead...the cops are going to come......

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: How am I supposed to know which day he's going to do it?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Dalia: Nobody is going to be able to point a finger at me

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State playing this tape for jury during their closing. Dalia and Shihadeh discussing how Mike Dippolito will be killed.

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia alibi: "I'll get my hair done," she tells Shihadeh.

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia plays tape of Shihadeh and Dalia discussing murder. He's recommends a hitman. "Good," she says.

Cathy Retweeted
On tape, #Dalia and hitman/cop discussed where to murder hubby, prosecutor says. "Two in the head" at home, they agree.

Cathy Retweeted
Prosecutor hones in on def claims of 576 calls tween #Dalia & Shihadeh before fake murder. Writing on flip chart, says less than 30.

Cathy Retweeted
Chuck Weber
✔ @ChuckWeber12 Her words, action, intent: Prosecutor Craig Williams begins first part of closing argument to jurors in #daliadippolito retrial. @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Williams now doing the State's closing.

wow, Claypool is desperate. Trying to say the show COPS is all scripted. LOL Good Luck with that defense...

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: "If you find her guilty you are casting a vote for police corruption." State: Objection.
Judge: Sustained

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool on if the jury convicts: "You are rewarding a police dept for lying and cheating.:

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: They were scripting what they needed to do for the COPS television show

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: Miss Dippolito was used as a pawn

That episode of "Snapped" is one I never tire of watching! The melodrama is a wonder to behold. 😉

So what is the defense theory? That the cops 'needed' a segment for COPs show. So they dreamed up an idea for a woman to hire a hitman, so they decided to call Dalia and ask if she wanted to pretend to want to kill her husband?////

The whole defence closing reminded me of O.J.'s defence. Police corrupt, etc etc blah blah. Mr. Claypool sure sounded sincere..however..Evidence of shrinking violet Dalia certainly didn't come across as person who was manipulated!!

BTW~ She's had a baby..wonder if it's Mike's or her lover's??? Oh wait~~ It's been over a decade since she was initially arrested. She doesn't take long to get back in the saddle again, eh?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State's rebuttal closing arguments tomorrow morning 9:30.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - We read months ago that Dalia had a baby. Claypool just confirmed it.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: "Allow her to go home to her family and her infant son" OBJECTION! Judge sustained.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: "You must find Dalia Dippolito not guilty. There is mountains of reasonable doubt.."

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - I know defense gets the same amount of time as the State but Claypool did say he only needed 45 mins...it's 1 hr 15 min

Cathy Retweeted
"If you don't have integrity you have reasonable doubt," #Dalia defense attorney says, wrapping up.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Judge told attorneys ahead of time they could not stay in court later than 6pm. It's 5:59 and Claypool is still going.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Did Claypool see any of the videos in this case?

Cathy Retweeted
June Cleaver @12Tulip3
@courtchatter Dramatics. He knows it will be on #Dateline or #48hours. #daliadippolito

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool: There's a mountain of reasonable doubt. (A mountain?)

Cathy Retweeted
"Do you really think the BBPD thought #Dalia wanted to kill her husband?" def atty asks. "A farce," he declares.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool raising his voice in passionate closing argument

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool is asking the jury to use their common sense. He'll probably regret that

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia def attorney boo-boo.Tells jury state wants to put Dalia away for 20 years. Punishment talk off-limits. State:Object! Judge:Affirmed!

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Claypool keeps saying this is bigger than Dalia Dippolito.....so he wants the jury to ignore the facts of this case?

What is the mountains of reasonable doubt he is speaking of?

I am 5000% sure the mountains are composed of illusion, not reasonable doubt.

Eta: Claypool is such a conjuror.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Jurors have a question. Parties are gathering.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Still waiting to hear what the jury question/request is.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Jury might already have a question/request. Stay tuned.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Judge denies defense motion to dismiss. Court is in recess.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - The 6 person jury is 4 women - 2 men.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Judge told defense they argue this motion to dismiss after closings

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Rosenfeld renews his motion to dismiss based on Objective Entrapment.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - We are now on VERDICT WATCH in the murder-for-hire retrial. Jury began deliberating at approx 10:45am et.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Closing arguments are now complete. Judge giving jury final instructions.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State ends: Remember her words when she says she's going to do something she's going to do it and she did. She's guilty

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State: After he says, Come on we're planning someone's murder! She goes, SMILE!

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - 10 objections? Anyone keeping track?

Cathy Retweeted
"You can't pardon her because you think the police were wrong. The police aren't on trial," Laurie says of #Dalia.

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia idea to grab hubby outside bank after he w/d $10K, particularly disturbing, Laurie says. "She wanted him to finance his own death."

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Judge had now overruled several objections by defense but allows them to approach bench....again.

Cathy Retweeted
Chuck Weber
✔ @ChuckWeber12 Prosecutor Laurie on viral video from staged crime scene: #daliadippolito did not shed a tear, her crying an act. @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State: She gets in that car, she giggles, she's not terrified. She does was she intends to do, have her husband murdered.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Oh look, another objection and sidebar during State closing

Cathy Retweeted
While prosecutors rarely objected to #Dalia atty's 2-hour closing statmnt, he has objected three times in first 5 minutes to Laurie's words.

Cathy Retweeted
Chuck Weber
✔ @ChuckWeber12 Prosecutor Laura Laurie in 2nd half of closing, it's easy to deflect attention by blaming police. #daliadippolito @CBS12

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State: Look at those videos. Does that look like an abused woman to you?

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - 2 mins - 2 objections

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Barely into State's rebuttal closing - objection, sidebar.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Jury is coming in.

Cathy Retweeted
#Dalia atty "no comment" on his revelation of Dalia's infant son; only says he exists. Apparently conceived/born while she on house arrest.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - State will give rebuttal closing argument this morning. The judge will have final jury instructions, then VERDICT WATCH

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Judge brought jury in. Answered both questions, sent them back out. Court in recess.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Jury ? #2 - Is there an original statement and recording from Mohamed Shihadeh? Judge tells jury there is not.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Judge answer to jury ? #1 - There are no transcripts. They can watch or listen again in the courtroom.

Cathy @courtchatter
#daliadippolito - Jury ? #1 - Can the jury get a copy of the transcripts of all videos and phone calls?

[video=youtube;rDAfwJMjuQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDAfwJMjuQg&index=34&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWaTnLOSiRZx0Z4YrH3gfSsL[/video]

Dalia Dippolito Retrial Prosecution Closing Arguments 12/12/16

[video=youtube;acnJb3cmcjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acnJb3cmcjw&index=35&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWaTnLOSiRZx0Z4YrH3gfSsL[/video]

Dalia Dippolito Retrial Defense Closing Arguments 12/12/16

[video=youtube;zKOiPZZmJlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKOiPZZmJlI&index=36&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWaTnLOSiRZx0Z4YrH3gfSsL[/video]

Dalia Dippolito Retrial Prosecution Rebuttal Arguments 12/13/16

I hope she is found guilty. I also hope her ex watches his back every day he is alive because IMO she is never to be trusted.

Chuck Weber ‏@ChuckWeber12 · 11m11 minutes ago
Actually, jurors request more audio than video. Also want replay of closing argument. Closings not evidence, no go. #daliadippolito @CBS12

Chuck Weber ‏@ChuckWeber12 · 6m6 minutes ago
Judge back on bench, says jurors want certain videos played back, stopped and paused as necessary. #daliadippolito @CBS12

Chuck Weber ‏@ChuckWeber12 · 5m5 minutes ago
Prosecutors preparing equipment, apparently to replay video for jurors-- likely related to jury question. #daliadippolito @CBS12

Chuck Weber ‏@ChuckWeber12 · 9m9 minutes ago
Jury has a question. Parties returning to court. #daliadippolito murder-for-hire retrial. (PBPost pool photo) @CBS12

Wow jury is deadlocked! They are going home for night #Daliadippolito

Check out @TrialDiariesJ's Tweet

Chuck Weber Verified account ‏@ChuckWeber12 12m12 minutes ago

Jurors say having trouble reaching unanimous verdict in #daliadippolito retrial. Judge says will have jurors come back in morning. @CBS12

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back