GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly! Where did they find 3 people who don't believe their own eyes and ears? I haven't been following this case, but I caught the Dateline episode recently. This evil psychopath belongs behind bars for the rest of her miserable life. jail: I'm disgusted that she's been out on house arrest and has had a son during that time.

I have to say, her ex-husband took the verdict remarkably well. I guess he feels lucky to be alive.

:cow:

5 now. Two of the alternates bought that nonsense. The entire thing is ridiculous.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-dalia-dippolito-juror-20161215-story.html

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-pa...y-beyond-doubt

How can she allege she was framed without an ounce of proof and have people believe her?

Oh there's gaps in the recordings, they said. The defense literally pointed the jurors in the direction of evidence that COULD exist, but was not proven to exist. They are putting the burden on the State to prove a negative and ignoring direct evidence that clearly points to the contrary. The State has no way to prove that interactions that the defense claims happened off camera did not happen. So suddenly the substantial evidence presented isn't enough? Really? That's how our justice system is going to work?

If this sets a precedent, it's going to be very difficult to convict anyone of murder.

The jury should have looked for evidence that DID EXIST that pointed to Dalia being framed before they decided they couldn't find her guilty.

This is one of the most pathetic trial outcomes I've ever seen. 5 people? Really?

I know of most of these schemes she was doing but in my mind how was this investigated by BBPD? That's why I asked questions, BBPD got COPS the show involved when in their investigation and how did that influence all these video's???

I couldn't care less that the BBPD got the COPS show involved. Dalia was set on killing her husband with or without the undercover detective. She didn't just approach the undercover, she also approached other, unrelated people trying to put a hit on him.

I followed this case when it first happened and I was 100% sure she was guilty. After her conviction I moved on, not knowing her conviction had been overturned and all the ensuing drama since.

.... I've realized that video's, all of them were just clips and not the full video of what happened before and after. It's as if the killing portion was shown but not what was said before and after and does that matter? To me it really does....
I understand what you are saying, but one thing I learned watching Jodi's trial is that evidence presented in court by Juan was for brevity. He wanted the jury to consider only what evidence was important to his case, and not bombard and confuse the jury with things that weren't.

If there were gaps in audio or video evidence in Dalia Dip's re-trial, it probably wasn't important. If there was anything important on the tape(s) that would benefit their client's case, the defense team would have submitted the complete, unedited tape(s) into evidence. Unless their strategy was to intentionally not do that, and then throw out the suggestion to the jury that the lack of that missing "evidence" doesn't tell the complete story. That reminds me of Barry Scheck in OJ's murder trial. "Somebody... PLAYED with this evidence!"

I don't think jurors go into trial deliberations considering what evidence was not submitted or was precluded by the judge, but I guess if jurors want to read in between the lines, how are you going to stop them?

Judge denies Dalia Dippolito request to get off house arrest
Posted: 9:31 PM, Jan 5, 2017| Updated: 4 hours ago| By Michelle Quesada, WPTV

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- (WPTV) -- A judge denied Dalia Dippolito's request to be released from house arrest today, saying that many defense attorneys argue to get their clients in-house arrest . . .

Kelley also gave the defense until Jan. 13 to file a motion for a change of venue.

Maybe her ex will testify this time. Why did he not in the 2nd trial?

Prosecutors, not Dippolito, allegedly seeking venue change for trial
By Daphne Duret - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer | Posted: 6:26 p.m. Tuesday, January 10, 2017

WEST PALM BEACH — Lawyers for Dalia Dippolito won’t be asking for a change of venue in her third trial on charges that she tried to have her husband killed — but prosecutors will.

. . . Assistant State Attorney Craig Williams sent an email to the judge saying that prosecutors themselves will be seeking to pick a jury from outside Palm Beach County. . . .

and:

Kelley last week denied a request from Dippolito to get off house arrest while she awaits her third trial.

The judge said he will, however, consider relaxing some of the house arrest conditions.

bbm

as of January 11, 2017

http://www.wpbf.com/article/dalia-dippolito-s-house-arrest-records-obtained/8588988

“You heard today in court Dalia Dippolito has a little boy. And that's all we're going to say,” Claypool told reporters.

Even Judge Glenn Kelley expressed surprise to learn of the secret baby born on house arrest to a mother charged with hiring a hit-man to kill her husband.

“Normally there are orders in the file about permission for going to hospital or prenatal care or postnatal care; I don't recall seeing any of that,” Kelley told the lawyers during trial.

new details from WPBF said she had drs appts several times, went to hospital on March 17, 2016 FTER seeing OB/GYN
her monitoring bracelet confirmed all visits

In a status hearing following her mistrial, Rosenfeld asked Kelley last week to modify Dippolito’s house arrest so she could go on outings with her son. Dippolito is currently confined to her house and back patio.

Kelley declined to modify the parameters of the house arrest, but did say he would consider individual and specific requests.

father is a mystery....(my guesses would be her EX, a boyfriend, donated sperm, or????)

Would the Judge have a reason to investigate and find out who after is??? Thanks

as of January 11, 2017

http://www.wpbf.com/article/dalia-dippolito-s-house-arrest-records-obtained/8588988

“You heard today in court Dalia Dippolito has a little boy. And that's all we're going to say,” Claypool told reporters.

Even Judge Glenn Kelley expressed surprise to learn of the secret baby born on house arrest to a mother charged with hiring a hit-man to kill her husband.

“Normally there are orders in the file about permission for going to hospital or prenatal care or postnatal care; I don't recall seeing any of that,” Kelley told the lawyers during trial.

new details from WPBF said she had drs appts several times, went to hospital on March 17, 2016 FTER seeing OB/GYN
her monitoring bracelet confirmed all visits

In a status hearing following her mistrial, Rosenfeld asked Kelley last week to modify Dippolito’s house arrest so she could go on outings with her son. Dippolito is currently confined to her house and back patio.

Kelley declined to modify the parameters of the house arrest, but did say he would consider individual and specific requests.

father is a mystery....(my guesses would be her EX, a boyfriend, donated sperm, or????)

Would the Judge have a reason to investigate and find out who after is??? Thanks

Sorry I cannot fix spelling mistakes. I hope you can figure out the correct words.

A little more info on the baby here.

On March 17, 2016: saw OB-GYN physician at 1:30 p.m.

Nine hours later, a map tracking her GPS ankle monitor showed Dippolito at West Boca Medical Center, at 10:37 p.m.

Dippolito gave birth the next day, March 18, to a baby boy.

GPS monitor indicated she left g West Boca Medical Center March 21. .. not clear if this was for another visit or when she was released.

Per house arrest records, only requested to see her OB-GYN doctors five times during her pregnancy. And a month before having the baby, she left home for some type of an emergency visit, which was noted in a hand-scribbled note to deputies.

Silence as to the father.

Request to modify house arrest declined by judge (for kutings with son). She is confined to house and back patio. Will consider individual/specific requests.

Dippolito has been in jail or on house arrest for almost eight years.

Her first trial: conviction and a 20-year sentence, overturned by an appeals court due to a jury selection technicality.

second trial: a mistrial/hung jury.

Dippolito facing third trial

Sympathy baby. Now poor diddums wants to go on "outings" with her son. Maybe she should have thought about that before she had a baby while under house arrest, pending a trial. Pretty selfish to have a child when you may be going to prison for years.

Unbelievable the lengths that some will go through to not be held accountable

Complete idiots..................same peer group that let Casey Anthony walk. This is what happens when the jury pool is made up of people BClueless.

BBM -

This has absolutely nothing to do with this case. However, this sentence made me have to comment on something. I actually had an employee ask me last Friday 1/20/17 - if I knew why Washington was having a big speech". She was at a doctors appointment and saw the inauguration on the TV. She had no idea we had a new president. I was absolutely speechless. My husband a military vet, told me there are people rolling around in desert sand so she can be that stupid. I am still not over it.

Florida jurors put the term Reasonable Doubt on a whole new different level. Geezz.

She was just auditioning for a reality show of cops. Lol

Prosecutors seek sanctions against Dalia Dippolito's lawyers in murder-for-hire case

"Prosecutors moved Thursday to silence and break apart the legal team of Dalia Dippolito as a judge ordered her to remain on 24-hour house arrest, awaiting her third trial on a 2009 murder-for-hire charge.

The prosecution is asking the judge to remove lead attorney Brian Claypool of California, and order the defense to stop making statements to the media that "intentionally" aim to influence potential jurors with "improper, untrue and prejudicial information."

Claypool immediately fired back, saying he's "vigorously opposing" the effort to boot him. He also blasted the "attempt at obtaining a gag order, which is a violation of my First Amendment rights to free speech."..."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/p...lito-house-arrest-hearing-20170202-story.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be a gag order for many people in this case. Better late then never.JMO

Prosecutors seek sanctions against Dalia Dippolito's lawyers in murder-for-hire case

"Prosecutors moved Thursday to silence and break apart the legal team of Dalia Dippolito as a judge ordered her to remain on 24-hour house arrest, awaiting her third trial on a 2009 murder-for-hire charge.

The prosecution is asking the judge to remove lead attorney Brian Claypool of California, and order the defense to stop making statements to the media that "intentionally" aim to influence potential jurors with "improper, untrue and prejudicial information."

Claypool immediately fired back, saying he's "vigorously opposing" the effort to boot him. He also blasted the "attempt at obtaining a gag order, which is a violation of my First Amendment rights to free speech."..."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/p...lito-house-arrest-hearing-20170202-story.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.local10.com/news/crime/prosecutors-seek-to-oust-attorney-for-dalia-dippolito

However, in a response filed Feb. 13, Claypool, West Palm Beach attorney Greg Rosenfeld and Sanford attorney Andrew B. Greenlee wrote that the court should deny the state's "unabashed attempt" to deprive Dippolito of her Sixth Amendment right to choose her counsel and impair her attorneys' First Amendment right to free speech.

In the response, defense attorneys take aim at former prosecutor Elizabeth Parker, who was involved in Dippolito's first trial in 2011, and current prosecutor Laura Laurie, who worked on both trials.

Claypool's Feb 13 response

There should be a gag order for many people in this case. Better late then never.JMO

Dalia Dippolito was back in court for a hearing Friday where a judge heard arguments to institute a gag order on her attorneys and to remove lead defense attorney Brian Claypool from her team.

After Friday's hearing, the judge said he will take matters under advisement and issue a written order.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...ippolito-back-in-court-at-1130-am-for-hearing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back