GUILTY FL - Myles Hill, 3, dies in hot day care van, Orlando, 7 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just looked to see if anyone is tweeting, but couldn't find anything....

Anyone have better luck than I?

TIA!

Well, I really don't know IF this is happening, but I'll put it here anyway....

Tuesday, May 1st:
*Trial continues (Day 2) - FL - Myles Hill (3) (Aug. 7, 2017) - Deborah Denise St. Charles (51) (Day Care driver) - charged w/aggravated manslaughter of a child; not an approved driver for day care center. Bail @ $30,000; bond was reduced on 1/4/18 to $2500; 1/24/18 hearing released on bond.

I'll just keep posting this until I find any updates...

Wednesday, May 2nd:

*Trial continues (Day 3) - FL - Myles Hill (3) (Aug. 7, 2017) - Deborah Denise St. Charles (51) (Day Care driver) - charged w/aggravated manslaughter of a child; not an approved driver for day care center. Bail @ $30,000; bond was reduced on 1/4/18 to $2500; 1/24/18 hearing released on bond.

Thursday, May 3rd: :dunno:

*Trial continues (Day 4) - FL - Myles Hill (3) (Aug. 7, 2017) - Deborah Denise St. Charles (51) (Day Care driver) - charged w/aggravated manslaughter of a child; not an approved driver for day care center. Bail @ $30,000; bond was reduced on 1/4/18 to $2500; 1/24/18 hearing released on bond.

Need some HELP here!!! :D

I've looked in Orange County court records to "see" if this case is in trial, but nothing comes up for her name; plus I've gone thru the older articles trying to find the name of the judge, but all the articles just say "a judge"....

:gaah:

So I will continue this, until someone here gives me more info!

Friday, May 4th:
*Trial continues (Day 5) - FL - Myles Hill (3) (Aug. 7, 2017) - Deborah Denise St. Charles (51) (Day Care driver) - charged w/aggravated manslaughter of a child; not an approved driver for day care center. Bail @ $30,000; bond was reduced on 1/4/18 to $2500; 1/24/18 hearing released on bond.

So wait, this thread is in trials and we don't know if it went to trial?
I was going to be amazed that it actually went to trial this fast!

I just went down a rabbit hole trying to find any updates and had zero luck.
However, due to people being prolific posters I wasn't able to go back terribly far.
Still not sure if it has started or not, not seeing any indication either way.

I'm thinking she might have done a plea deal and that's why nothing is in the news...

:dunno:

Well, I have searched and searched, and continued to search for anything on this case. I found this Youtube video of her hearing back a couple of months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy19nRZVyAo

I did use a different search engine - duckduckgo - and still have had no luck in finding ANYTHING up to date.

:dunno:

I don't know - I have found NOT a thing on this case!!

Anyone have better luck than me?

TIA!
hey-smiley.gif

Bumping up for Myles....

Wondering if he will get any justice....

I am going to move this thread back to the 'crimes- spotlight on children' section. I don't see anything regarding a trial. Please alert if it needs to be moved again.

Finally have something on this one!

Relatives pay tribute to Orlando toddler 1 year after he was left in hot day care van

Saint Charles' trial was originally scheduled to begin next week, but it has been delayed.

I was wondering "what" happened with this trial.... but of course, no date for this trial to start.

Ah Ha!

Vigil held for Myles Hill year after toddler was left in hot day care van

St. Charles is due in court Friday for a competency hearing.

So, this Friday, 8/10....

Toddler's family demands change after day care death (with clip)
Myles Hill, 3, died one year ago

August 07, 2018

"ORLANDO, Fla. - Family and friends gathered Tuesday to remember a 3-year-old who died inside a hot day care van one year ago.

Orlando police investigators said Myles Hill was left inside the van that belonged to Little Miracle Academy for 11 hours at temperatures that likely reached 144 degrees....

After Myles' death last year, Orlando state Rep. Linda Stewart introduced a bill in Tallahassee that would have mandated alarms in day care vans.

According to the state House website, the bill did not make it out of the transportation committee.:(

The day care worker charged with Myles' death is free on bond.

Deborah St. Charles faces a hearing Friday to determine if she is competent enough to stand trial...."

Toddler's family demands change after day care death

stream_img.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 10th:
*Competency Hearing - FL - Myles Hill (3) (Aug. 7, 2017) - Deborah Denise St. Charles (51) (Day care driver) - charged w/aggravated manslaughter of a child; not an approved driver for day care center. Plead not guilty. Bail @ $30,000. Bail was reduced to $2500. Released on bond. Trial was supposed to start 4/30/18.

Google Alert - but it doesn't say "what" happened at this hearing....

Is day care driver accused of leaving 3-year-old boy to die in hot van | Where Orlando Turns First For Breaking News, Weather, and Traffic

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -

It’s still not clear if the woman accused in the death of a three-year-old boy left in a hot day care van will be competent to stand trial.

Deborah St. Charles’ attorneys questioned Friday whether she was fit to stand trial, angering the family of the little boy. The state attorney’s doctors are evaluating St. Charles.

I'm going to guess and say - they are "still" evaluating her....

Relatives pay tribute to Orlando toddler 1 year after he was left in hot day care van (with clip)

Aug 8, 2018

"ORLANDO, Fla. - A vigil was held Tuesday evening, one year after an Orlando toddler died after being left almost 12 hours in a hot day care van.

Deborah Saint Charles, the driver of that van, was charged with manslaughter in the connection with the death of 3-year-old Myles Hill.

Investigators said Saint Charles exited the van twice without checking for the toddler. The day care was closed after Myles' death...."

Relatives pay tribute to Orlando toddler 1 year after he was left in hot day care van
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@YESorNO - can you find any recent articles? Psych eval done? TIA! :)

No new articles and no court thingys @ the courthouse for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back