GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't been down there today, but I know they are still processing the crime scene and have it roped off. That makes me more confident that they are doing everything they can to catch the monster(s). I hope it was a stranger to Naomi, and not someone who betrayed her trust in them. I can't get it out of my head of how scared she must have been :(

RIP, Naomi. You were taken from us far too soon.

Sending prayers of strength and healing to Naomi's Family and Friends.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cherubWithCandle_smaller.jpg
    cherubWithCandle_smaller.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 510
Police question two people of interest in Naomi Jones' death

"The investigation into 12-year-old Naomi Jones' death continued today as police questioned two people of interest and authorities begin an autopsy on the girl's body."

"Jeff Martin, director of the First Judicial Medical Examiner's Office, said examiners began the autopsy Tuesday morning and expected the process to be complete by the end of Tuesday.

But, Martin said, the results of the autopsy will only become public if the ECSO and the State Attorney's Office decide it is appropriate to release the information while the investigation is ongoing."
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/...-people-interest-naomi-jones-death/373973001/

does this creek pass closer to her house, and run in this direction?

We had a lot of rain today, showers almost every day this past week, so that creek was probably pretty high and rushing. The bridge was just replaced a with higher, sturdier one because the old one got washed out. She may not have even been put in the water where she was found.

Okay the sheriff's statement about 2, possibly 3 or 4 person's of interest, and about them being known to the family gives me a visual of two teenage boys killing Naomi, and possibly a parent helping to cover it up. JMO.

I just went to the creek to try and get some pictures of the water, but I think some of the family was there, so I didn't stop. The crime scene tape has been removed and there wasn't any LE there.

Don't know how I missed this. (This is where the reporter got the info I posted above.)
https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/videos/10155403971932500/

-One potential suspect is possibly not in the area
-Possibly 2 individuals involved
-12:21 talked with friend on FB live; possibly last person of a friendly nature she had contact with
-On Johnson Ave she probably entered a vehicle and traveled out of the immediate vicinity but still stayed in that area
-Suspects may be known to Naomi and/or her family or her circle of friends

Is this headline misleading ?

Sheriff: Social media was a "huge contributor" in Naomi Jones' death

Now, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said they are pursuing persons of interest and who they believe may be involved with her disappearance and death.
Throughout the search for Naomi, the public has played a major role, whether spreading the word on social media or physically searching for her.

"It's been amazing to me to see the amount of community support and volunteers that came ut to try to assist in this investigation so It's been a very, very impressive and very positive statement on the feelings of the people and this community," Eddins said.

The sheriff's office received more than 200 tips and conducted 300 face-to-face interviews and executed more than 30 search warrants.

Is this headline misleading ?

Sheriff: Social media was a "huge contributor" in Naomi Jones' death

Now, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said they are pursuing persons of interest and who they believe may be involved with her disappearance and death.
Throughout the search for Naomi, the public has played a major role, whether spreading the word on social media or physically searching for her.

"It's been amazing to me to see the amount of community support and volunteers that came ut to try to assist in this investigation so It's been a very, very impressive and very positive statement on the feelings of the people and this community," Eddins said.

The sheriff's office received more than 200 tips and conducted 300 face-to-face interviews and executed more than 30 search warrants.

What an odd headline. It can be interpreted as saying (badly, but it is what the text of the article makes it sound like) SM had a great deal to do with getting the word out on her or like what I am listening to above, that SM lead to her meeting the person that killed her.

What an odd headline. It can be interpreted as saying (badly, but it is what the text of the article makes it sound like) SM had a great deal to do with getting the word out on her or like what I am listening to above, that SM lead to her meeting the person that killed her.

Yeah that is what I was thinking too.. but to add some fuel to the speculative fire, in the FB video you posted above pink the Sheriff said Naomi was on FB live shortly before she went missing?

Yeah that is what I was thinking too.. but to add some fuel to the speculative fire, in the FB video you posted above pink the Sheriff said Naomi was on FB live shortly before she went missing?

Yes, he did. But, he did make it sound like it wasn't related...I think that is what he was saying anyway.

[video=twitter;872200445212717056]https://twitter.com/Hudson_Miller15/status/872200445212717056[/video]

Hudson MIller‏ @Hudson_Miller15 16m16 minutes ago
The makeshift memorial for Naomi Jones is growing. Her dad just came out with balloons and stuffed animals. @weartv #C3N #NWFL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back