GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Darn it. RIP Naomi.

Saddens my heart.

Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Rest in Peace beautiful angel

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Does the creek run close the area she went missing, or does it take five miles to reach the creek from that area?

From looking at a map, it starts about 1/2 mile or less from where she was discovered, towards where she went missing. The creek is longer on the other side of the bridge, leading away from her home. Does that make any sense? I'm in a daze...

From looking at a map, it starts about 1/2 mile or less from where she was discovered, towards where she went missing. The creek is longer on the other side of the bridge, leading away from her home. Does that make any sense? I'm in a daze...

Yes. Thank you.

:grouphug:

She was at home babysitting, went for walk with friends or to walk the dog, returned and left the home, on foot, with money but no cell phone, somewhere around 1pm and surely between between noon and 4pm - never to be seen again.

Her murdered body was found floating in a creek 5 miles from her home 6 days after she was last seen.

Whomever harmed her has access to a vehicle and likely can drive. Why? Because it is rare that the murderer gets assistance from an innocent friend after the fact. Rare.

Even if there are 2 perps, one of them is old enough to drive and knows how to do so. Why? They wouldn't bring in an innocent 3rd party. Ever more rare than the above.

Surely there are traffic and security cameras between her home and the creek.

This was broad daylight in an apartment complex with people everywhere. Someone saw something.

<modsnip>

So heartbroken for Naomi's family and friends.
RIP Naomi.
Im getting a group of kids vibe from this. Anyone else? Maybe im just reading too much or imagining things.

All moo.

So heartbroken for Naomi's family and friends.
RIP Naomi.
Im getting a group of kids vibe from this. Anyone else? Maybe im just reading too much or imagining things.

All moo.

I think it may be a group of kids, too. Poor Naomi.

When you guys say kids how old are you thinking?

I dunno. I lean toward RSO. Or somebody she knows within the complex.

Something led LE to fan out to other States ????

good points

She was at home babysitting, went for walk with friends or to walk the dog, returned and left the home, on foot, with money but no cell phone, somewhere around 1pm and surely between between noon and 4pm - never to be seen again.

Her murdered body was found floating in a creek 5 miles from her home 6 days after she was last seen.

Whomever harmed her has access to a vehicle and likely can drive. Why? Because it is rare that the murderer gets assistance from an innocent friend after the fact. Rare.

Even if there are 2 perps, one of them is old enough to drive and knows how to do so. Why? They wouldn't bring in an innocent 3rd party. Ever more rare than the above.

This was broad daylight in an apartment complex with people everywhere. Someone saw something.

<modsnip>

Damn! I was praying we'd see her smile again when she was found safe. Damn! RIP sweetheart. I'm so sorry

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

There really aren't many businesses between her home and the creek, and I don't think the 2 traffic lights between them have cameras. I agree someone had her in a car and they very well could have just stopped on the bridge and throw her over. I hate to even think of her in those terms. I wonder if she was held for a few days, and the perp saw all of the publicity, and got rid of her. People fish off that bridge often, and especially on the weekends, and yesterday was one of the nicest, dry-ish day we've had in awhile. I don't think she's been in that spot for long, or someone would've seen her before this afternoon..imo,moo

so sorry Naomi
fly with the angels now

There are 318 RSO in a 5 mile radius of where she was found..that would be my guess of the monster who did this.

I think it's an RSO as well. I'm terrified that we will find out she was somehow held in the apartment complex for a period of time, so close. Just for brainstorming sake, any possibility of attempted sex trafficking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back