GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I pray the evil that destroyed her are found and slammed with all the legal power possible to protect our children. Heart sick, angry and sad beyond measure. Prayers she was recieved with Gods comfort and grace. I am so sorry.

There really aren't many businesses between her home and the creek, and I don't think the 2 traffic lights between them have cameras. I agree someone had her in a car and they very well could have just stopped on the bridge and throw her over. I hate to even think of her in those terms. I wonder if she was held for a few days, and the perp saw all of the publicity, and got rid of her. People fish off that bridge often, and especially on the weekends, and yesterday was one of the nicest, dry-ish day we've had in awhile. I don't think she's been in that spot for long, or someone would've seen her before this afternoon..imo,moo

LE was sure to indicate that the area was searched 3 times before they found her. So she could have been put there afterwards or was in the water and travelled there.
One thing i found interesting was that they said she looked like she drown. So possibly no visual trauma to the body. And no mention of clothing missing. Sorry, i had to go there 😢

I wonder how much money she took with her. Like a dollar or two to buy candy, a pop or chips or more like 20 or so. Maybe she owed someone or was lending someone some money.

All moo.

A couple of maps showing where she was found. Also the first shows (blurry so arrow label pointing to) E Johnson ave. and distant.
ec1b8e7010e57edea423b56d280bd3fb.jpg

67e123e7e5370b20d257fc6ebda4c436.jpg

d48f92b9108c5e7bd8b0b8243efbf392.jpg
562790183214878c24d3504fdd179729.jpg
abf93bf373e77a0fa3e8552bc7e0dea5.jpg

Posts above are coming from the rv area and left and then right of bridge.

Not sure if this is the right one.

I stink at maps!

A couple of maps showing where she was found. Also the first shows (blurry so arrow label pointing to) E Johnson ave. and distant.

I stink at maps!

Thank you,

Theres no really shoulder right on the bridge to park, or at least stop and drop something of the bridge. Unless it was done at night.

All moo

I stink at maps!

It's perfect. Thank you. That is the bridge.

LE was sure to indicate that the area was searched 3 times before they found her. So she could have been put there afterwards or was in the water and travelled there.
One thing i found interesting was that they said she looked like she drown. So possibly no visual trauma to the body. And no mention of clothing missing. Sorry, i had to go there ��

I wonder how much money she took with her. Like a dollar or two to buy candy, a pop or chips or more like 20 or so. Maybe she owed someone or was lending someone some money.

All moo.

I don't think he meant they had searched that area that many times - they just today went into the 3 mile radius, and where she was found is 4-5 miles from where she disappeared. <modsnip>

It's perfect. Thank you. That is the bridge.
Oh good. I was hoping I had the right bridge. I saw the rv park.

I am a visual person and it helps me better understand.

Where the bridge is confirms someone local to the area. Neighbor. Imho.

Middle school to high school age. I am not discounting the possibility of girls, either. I think if it were girls, then middle school age.

I'm just thinking that if it were kids they would have to be old enough to drive her body over to where they disposed of it. The creek is too far from where she went missing for them to carry her all the way there.

My heart sunk to the ground when I found out that Naomi was found deceased. I am so very sorry for this terrible loss and continue to pray for the family and all who responded to her disappearance.

I think this is going to be solved quickly. She went home after walking the dog and then left again. She left for a reason. I think that will lead investigators to the murderer(s).

RIP Naomi! Your photos reflect a beautiful, lively, happy child. I wish I had known you, sweetie! I am trusting that Justice will be swift.

The way they said that the people may be involved in her dissspearence and "possibly involved in her homicide" makes me fear that there was sexual assault

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Poor little girl. At 12 years old, they don't know about the evil out there.

Jeez, 12 is just a baby. The only good thing in this depression sandwich of a story is the fire in that sheriff. When they get the people they're looking for they won't escape justice.

Sheriff Morgan spoke with a local reporter this morning - he can't say much, due to the investigation, but they have 2 persons of interest. He said they're actually more than just a poi, so they must have a pretty good idea of who took this beautiful little girl's life. Sorry I don't have a link, but you may can find the interview on WEAR's website.

Nooo :(

Just seeing the news, so sorry Naomi. Fly high :rose:

[FONT=&quot]&#8220;[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I want to caution everyone, that can drop to one or that could go to three or four but right now we have defined two people we are extremely interested in,&#8221; said Morgan.

[...]

He says it&#8217;s possible whoever did this is someone already known to the family.
&#8220;That&#8217;s very possible, either to the family or to Naomi or a circle of friends but again but again as the investigation continues we&#8217;ll be able to further define that down, how did she make contact with him, was it a random thing those are answers to the case that are very significant in developing the timeline,&#8221; said Morgan

[...]

&#8220;The worst thing that can happen is make some silly mistake and either lose evidence and or the case in and of itself, so we don&#8217;t want to make a false move, we&#8217;re at a critical juncture in this case,&#8221; said Morgan.

http://wkrg.com/2017/06/05/breaking-body-found-of-naomi-jones/

[/FONT]

There was an overwhelming response for volunteers for the search for this sweet little girl. It is incredibly heartwarming when a community comes together and works together with hope.

Sending thoughts of gratitude, strength and comfort to all of the searchers and community hoping and praying for Naomi's return.

Saddens everyone's heart when the outcome is this. Rest in Peace dear Naomi.

Sending prayers of strength, love and comfort to all of the community, police and emergency personnel who are feeling this loss as well. It can't be easy for any one of them when a missing child has been murdered.

Praying for strength, love and comfort for Naomi's loved ones.

So heartbreaking. Fly high angel :rose: Prayers for your family.

May justice be served quickly.

I don't have much time, but I just wanted to check on sweet Naomi's thread. I hope to see this updated with *ARREST(S)* when I check in later today!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back