GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is heartbreaking. I really hoped for a different outcome. Poor Naomi.

Have they elaborated on persons of interest?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here's another one. Sounds like they're pretty confident that more than one person is involved.

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/35588721/multiple-agencies-searching-for-missing-pensacola-12-year-old

Morgan said, "We have reason to believe through all the activities that have occurred over the last five days, that we now have sufficient information to pursue some individuals that are persons of interest and may be involved not only in the disappearance of Naomi but might quite possibly be involved in her homicide."

Here's another one. Sounds like they're pretty confident that more than one person is involved.

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/35588721/multiple-agencies-searching-for-missing-pensacola-12-year-old

Morgan said, "We have reason to believe through all the activities that have occurred over the last five days, that we now have sufficient information to pursue some individuals that are persons of interest and may be involved not only in the disappearance of Naomi but might quite possibly be involved in her homicide."

Is this going to be a group of kids? Ugh!

Is this going to be a group of kids? Ugh!

The horrific possibilities are endless. I don't like the sound of multiple suspects. I really hope she didn't suffer long whatever they did to her. Praying she put up a good fight and she'll get her justice very soon.

This kind of news never gets any easier, but I guess in a way, I'm grateful that it doesn't.

Praying that "Arrest(s)" can soon be added to the thread title. Rest In Peace Naomi.

I worked at the office that is right by the creek a few years back, but now it's a construction company and I heard from someone who would know, they don't have cameras. However, on the other side of the creek, is an RV storage yard and he has state-of-the-art surveillance and the LE have already been in to see his tapes. Hopefully, the cameras caught something, and I hope they check the employees of that construction company. It is a busy area right there, so it could have been anyone. I'm just sick and want to take some water and Gatorade to the family on scene, but don't want to be intrusive..should I do it?

Reactions: nao
I worked at the office that is right by the creek a few years back, but now it's a construction company and I heard from someone who would know, they don't have cameras. However, on the other side of the creek, is an RV storage yard and he has state-of-the-art surveillance and the LE have already been in to see his tapes. Hopefully, the cameras caught something, and I hope they check the employees of that construction company. It is a busy area right there, so it could have been anyone. I'm just sick and want to take some water and Gatorade to the family on scene, but don't want to be intrusive..should I do it?

I don't think it's being intrusive at all. The last thing they are probably thinking about right now is taking care of themselves. It's a very nice gesture. I say go for it.

:tantrum: What happened?!?

RIP sweet Naomi :rose:

There's probably some footprints that will help them figure out who harmed this beautiful little girl.
I'm sorry sweetheart.Fly high! :floating:

[h=1]Heartbreak: Naomi Jones found deceased[/h]
Naomi's body was found in a creek by two fishermen four miles from Naomi's home just before 4 p.m. Monday. The child had been missing since just after noon on Wednesday afternoon, when she was last seen publicly near her home at Aspen Village Apartments on East Johnson Avenue.

“We have reason to believe through all the activities that have occurred over the last five days that we now have sufficient information to pursue some individuals who are persons of interest, who may be involved not only in the disappearance of Naomi, but quite possibly may be involved with her homicide,” Morgan said.

The department is investigating persons of interest, Morgan said. He did not say if the persons of interest are in custody or why they suspect Naomi was murdered.

When asked about motive, Morgan was visibly upset.

"I don't care why, you killed one of my citizens, that’s all I care about,” Morgan said Monday. “I will leave the why to the psychologists and the scriptwriters.
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/06/05/naomi/369044001/

I don't think it's being intrusive at all. The last thing they are probably thinking about right now is taking care of themselves. It's a very nice gesture. I say go for it.

I couldn't get close enough,anyway, but they said they had drinks.

We had a lot of rain today, showers almost every day this past week, so that creek was probably pretty high and rushing. The bridge was just replaced a with higher, sturdier one because the old one got washed out. She may not have even been put in the water where she was found.

We had a lot of rain today, showers almost every day this past week, so that creek was probably pretty high and rushing. The bridge was just replaced a with higher, sturdier one because the old one got washed out. She may not have even been put in the water where she was found.

Does the creek run close the area she went missing, or does it take five miles to reach the creek from that area?

Just signed in I'm on my dinner break at work. I feel deflated. So heartsick.
RIP Naomi.🌹. I'm so very sorry this has happened to you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back