GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Notes from the presser:
On resources: KlaasKids has over 200 people helping. FBI 20 to 25 agents. FDLE entire regional operations. 20 cadaver and search dogs.
On scope: every house/apartment in 1 mile radius (not clear if every on in 3 mile radius) concentric and grid search over 3 mile radius. 300 interviews. 30 search warrants. 200+ tips. All waterways and tree lines. Facebook posts. Cell phone.
They are "triple checking" and "wrapping up leads" today. Search has expanded beyond local area and continues on. Considering whether abduction situation, whether response/rescue/recovery type.

My .02: there was some good info shared. Surprised the media didn't pick it up more actively :(

I think Florida should Broaden The Amber Alert Criteria For Missing Children !!! Very Sad Situation. Hope She Is Found Safe

I think Florida should Broaden The Amber Alert Criteria For Missing Children !!! Very Sad Situation. Hope She Is Found Safe

Agreed! Call it whatever you want, but get some information to the public! She went missing very close to Interstate 10, which basically runs coast to coast - valuable time was lost on getting her information out there. There are still people, in this area, who don't know about her missing.

Does anyone know if a reverse 911 call was done when Naomi went missing?

Does anyone know if a reverse 911 call was done when Naomi went missing?

I didn't get one, or a notification of any kind, Some people got some kind of alert by phone, days after she disappeared, but my family didn't on any of our 4 phones.

Agreed! Call it whatever you want, but get some information to the public! She went missing very close to Interstate 10, which basically runs coast to coast - valuable time was lost on getting her information out there. There are still people, in this area, who don't know about her missing.

In the comments under a couple of articles, a few people were saying they lived in Pensacola and had not heard of Naomi until yesterday. I was floored!

I didn't get one, or a notification of any kind, Some people got some kind of alert by phone, days after she disappeared, but my family didn't on any of our 4 phones.

It is ridiculous that happened. They should do one now because it wouldn't hurt.

Following. Please, please, please let this child be found safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WEAR tv reports sheriff has set up a "missing child checkpoint" near Naomi's neighborhood
[video=twitter;871794470689296384]https://twitter.com/hannahh_mackk/status/871794470689296384[/video]

Hoping this means they think she is local and rescue-able!

To the Family of Naomi Jones, My Heart and Prayers go out to you as you search for Naomi. I have shared her story in Minnesota and will continue to pray for you guys. I had a son missing from March 2, 2017 to April 23, 2017 so I know the pain you are in. Please feel free to contact me if you need emotional support or if there is something we can do for you here in Minnesota. Social Media was a huge success in my sons story so please please use it to your benefit. I will continue to pray for you Mom of Naomia. Clara (Matt's mom)

I believe you are Matt Deets mom? I'm local to you and followed Matt's case closely. I'm SO very sorry. I hope your family gets the answers you need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WEAR tv reports sheriff has set up a "missing child checkpoint" near Naomi's neighborhood
[video=twitter;871794470689296384]https://twitter.com/hannahh_mackk/status/871794470689296384[/video]

Yay, but seems like that should've been done several days ago..grrr

Omg, I'm about to freak out - there is crime scene tape and tons of LE literally 2 blocks from my house! Please don't let it be that baby, unless she has been found alive. I'm scared because there is a creek right where they are. Oh, my heart

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back