GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so sad that this beautiful child is not getting the same attention and social media as others.

Search for missing 12-year-old to shift to a more 'professional' level

Law enforcement officials have no new leads, tips or information to determine the whereabouts of Naomi Jones as of Sunday.

But while federal, state and local agencies continued the search Sunday, KlaasKids, -- which has been organizing volunteer searches the past few -- did not.

And KlaasKids Director Brad Dennis said more of the same can be expected going forward.

"That's probably what we will do moving forward is just keep this now focused at this professional level with K-9 resources and the law enforcement that is what they are doing."
http://weartv.com/news/local/search-for-missing-12-year-old-to-shift-to-a-more-professional-level

I did not want to hear they are at the point they are going to have to decide whether they are in search or recovery mode.

What has happened to this child? Please be safe, Naomi!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Please let it be a search and not recovery mode.

Dear Teche,

I am hoping and praying alongside you that Naomi is found safe and alive.

Praying for strength, love and comfort for all who are searching for Naomi.

I don't personally know this child or her family, but she disappeared not that far from my house. Thank you all for sharing the info, as I'm technology-challenged. I have found a video of Naomi, wearing the exact shirt and choker/necklace she was wearing when she disappeared-can I message it to someone to post it here? I wish the sheriff wouldn't have even used the word recovery, it's so disheartening, as is the weather.

[h=1]$25,000 reward offered in hunt for missing Florida girl[/h]
WPTV-Naomi-Jones_1496654262217_60676137_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/25000-reward-offered-in-hunt-for-missing-florida-girl

b16f06f19c33f7cb3345efeb7f86b61e.jpg
d4ac7835611f988dff308738fce4ca0d.jpg

Stills from the video. This is the red top and white choker she was wearing when she disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back