GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No news really, that I can find - I've been stalking FB, and by all accounts, Naomi is a sweet Mama's girl, and she wouldn't have left voluntarily without her phone. I am so proud of this community for coming together to bring her home, through search volunteers and donations, sharing the flyer and prayers. I've not been able to get her off my mind, and can't even imagine how her mother and family must be feeling. It's been 3 days :'(

[h=1]Volunteers comb Pensacola for signs of missing 12-year-old Naomi Jones[/h]
For the third day in a row, volunteers swarmed the backwoods and subdivisions of Ferry Pass searching for a missing 12-year-old.
Naomi Jones was last seen Wednesday afternoon near her home at the Aspen Village Apartments on East Johnson Avenue.
Community volunteers poured in and out of the nearby search headquarters at Olive Baptist Church all morning Saturday.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/...ns-missing-12-year-old-naomi-jones/367496001/

I'm so sad to see she hasn't been found! Naomi, if you're out there, many of us are thinking of you! Stay strong!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hoping and praying for a safe resolution to this.

Would the FBI get involved and expand the search simply because they couldn't do an Amber Alert? I feel like this is the closest way to get this info out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please come home safely! I am really worried for her. I hate that we live in a world where icky, gross people will snatch up kids. Hope that's not the case!

I live about an hour's drive to where Naomi went missing. I have seen a lot of posts about her being shared by my local friends on social media. It concerns me that she has a musical.ly account. I know a few young girls who use it and the things they share just floor me!

I pray Naomi is found quickly! I see KlassKids has said they don't need community searchers tomorrow as more professionals have arrived to help. I would have gone and helped search on Saturday if it had been at all possible.
I watched the press conference and wasn't very impressed. I wish they had said more about Naomi and specifics of the search and less about why they do things the way they do.

This is just so scary! There are so many possibilities. Busy area near I-10 which we know is a corridor for trafficking. Plus the beaches, colleges, navy base, and many other sites and events draw out of towners to the area. Nobody expects to "know everybody" as they do in the smaller communities on the outskirts and a non-local would not be noticed. Years ago, I became personally aware of a ring of perverts who were luring teens into "modeling" careers by interacting with them at a mall in Pensacola. I think this went on a long time. Lots of drug production, buying, and selling going on here... I think you can find anything known to be in any city of the U.S. in this area. Meth is a cancer taking over people's souls and heroin is a big problem. I may be getting off topic. Sorry! I work in social services and see a lot of social ills.

Of course, lots of good people here too and thankfully KlassKids was involved immediately. It is a huge area and parts of Pensacola are "next door" to Baldwin County, AL which is very large with many transients.

Praying!

Pensacola has changed a lot over the years but still where i grew up and have family. Lots of good memories.
imho...I feel if someone was involved with Naomi's dissapearance that person is someone local that she knew. moo

Pensacola has changed a lot over the years but still where i grew up and have family. Lots of good memories.
imho...I feel if someone was involved with Naomi's dissapearance that person is someone local that she knew. moo

I agree. I don't know why but this story reminds me of the one (last year?) where the girl disappeared from the church lobby.

[h=3]$25,000 reward offered in hunt for missing Florida girl[/h]
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - A $20,000 reward is being offered for information that locates a missing 12-year-old Florida girl.

The Pensacola News Journal reports that hundreds of law enforcement officials, members of search groups and local residents have joined the hunt for Naomi Jones, who disappeared Wednesday afternoon. Her classmates have also helped.

The coordinated search has been looking in fields, woods, bushes, trash cans and other spots for the girl.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35584801/25000-reward-offered-in-hunt-for-missing-florida-girl

Here's how to help in the search for Naomi Jones

There is no organized community search for missing 12-year-old Naomi Jones today, but there are still things the community can do to help, according to the KlaasKids Foundation.

Law enforcement officials and trained search and rescue personnel are still in the field today searching for Naomi, who was last seen Wednesday near her home at the Aspen Village Apartments on East Johnson Avenue.

The ECSO will hold a press conference at Olive Baptist Church at 6 a.m. Monday to outline everything officials have done so far to locate Naomi and what steps will come next.
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/06/04/heres-how-help-search-naomi-jones/368977001/

To the Family of Naomi Jones, My Heart and Prayers go out to you as you search for Naomi. I have shared her story in Minnesota and will continue to pray for you guys. I had a son missing from March 2, 2017 to April 23, 2017 so I know the pain you are in. Please feel free to contact me if you need emotional support or if there is something we can do for you here in Minnesota. Social Media was a huge success in my sons story so please please use it to your benefit. I will continue to pray for you Mom of Naomia. Clara (Matt's mom)

To the Family of Naomi Jones, My Heart and Prayers go out to you as you search for Naomi. I have shared her story in Minnesota and will continue to pray for you guys. I had a son missing from March 2, 2017 to April 23, 2017 so I know the pain you are in. Please feel free to contact me if you need emotional support or if there is something we can do for you here in Minnesota. Social Media was a huge success in my sons story so please please use it to your benefit. I will continue to pray for you Mom of Naomia. Clara (Matt's mom)

:welcome4:

What a nice gesture! I am sorry you had to endure the pain of missing your son for so long as I imagine it was a horrible thing to go through. I am so very happy it ended well though!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back