GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for the Family, Friends and Supporters.

attachment.php

Attachments

• smallHeartCandle.jpg
    smallHeartCandle.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 590
Crime labs should be made to test rape kits within a week by law, so these horrible are put away as soon as possible so not giving them free rain to rack up anymore victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crime labs should be made to test rape kits within a week by law, so these horrible are put away as soon as possible so not giving them free rain to rack up anymore victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't even get me started. This nationwide "backlog" of rape kits is some passive aggressiveness B.S.

Where we are technology wise. This "backlog" thing is unacceptable.😡

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Don't even get me started. This nationwide "backlog" of rape kits is some passive aggressiveness B.S.

Where we are technology wise. This "backlog" thing is unacceptable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yep! Agree totally.

:goodpost:

I can't see your link perfectingpink! :pcguru: It says "Page not found"

Is there a date of the next court hearing, or if it is already set for trial?

TIA! :wave:

JUSTICE for NAOMI! :rose:

I can't see your link perfectingpink! :pcguru: It says "Page not found"

Is there a date of the next court hearing, or if it is already set for trial?

TIA! :wave:

JUSTICE for NAOMI! :rose:

I can still see it so I think FB is punishing you? I still haven't figured out why some people can view some things while others cannot. As far as next court date, I will have to do some looking later.

Hey perfectingpink

Here's what the message I get - tired that link again....

Sorry, this content isn't available right now.
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

:dunno: I have FB, so I don't know "what" the problem is - maybe it's a "private" page - as it says - may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

What's it say? LOL!

I'll go see if I can find a court date....

Okay - found one!

Robert Howard pleads not guilty in Naomi Jones murder
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/...eads-not-guilty-naomi-jones-murder/435531001/

According to an affidavit, Howard told investigators Naomi had been in his girlfriend's Ferry Pass apartment with him the day she was reported missing. The affidavit said he became angry at Naomi and committed "a violent act against her" that caused her death. A preliminary death investigation indicated Naomi died of asphyxiation.
[.....]
At the arraignment, Judge Joel Boles set Howard's next court date in the case for Aug. 29. State Attorney Bill Eddins announced in a mid-June press conference that he expected the case would take 18-24 months to go to trial.

Google Alert - sharing

NEW: Autopsy report for Naomi Jones released
http://weartv.com/news/local/new-autopsy-report-for-naomi-jones-released

According to the report, which was conducted June 6, her death was ruled a homicide. The cause of death remains unknown.

The report reveals the 12-year-old's body was found immersed in water, duct tape and a portion of plastic material was stuck to her scalp hair. The investigating officer reports there was a contusion on her right elbow and abrasions on her right leg. There was also marked vascular congestion of her neck and shoulders. Ethanol was also detected in her body fluids.

nothing in the article about a further court date....

Wednesday, June 13th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Naomi Jones (12) (May 31, 2017; found June 4, 2017) - Robert LeTroy Howard (38) arrested (6/7/17) & indicted (6/30/17) for 1st degree murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment, exploitation of a child & failure to register as SO. Plead not guilty; no bond. DA will seek DP. Convicted sex offender in Alabama-served 15 years.

Thank you for the Court information. I will continue to follow this.

I still don't want to believe this happened to beautiful Naomi.

I look at her photo and her smile lights up her face. Her happiness shines like a halo around her.

How a human can do this to anyone - especially a vibrant young girl is beyond comprehension.

Update in red:

Wednesday, June 13th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Naomi Jones (12) (May 31, 2017; found June 4, 2017) - Robert LeTroy Howard (38) arrested (6/7/17) & indicted (6/30/17) for 1st degree murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment, exploitation of a child & failure to register as SO. Plead not guilty; no bond. DA will seek DP. Convicted sex offender in Alabama-served 15 years.
6/15/18 Update: Motion to continue, moved to 8/2 @ 9am

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back