GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search of 5-Acre Property Where Missing Woman Was Last Seen Continues
Officials Continue to Search 5-Acre Property Where Missing Woman Was Last Seen
By Rebecca Turco Osceola County
PUBLISHED 7:42 AM EDT Oct. 27, 2019 UPDATED 8:40 AM ET Oct. 27, 2019
ST. CLOUD, Fla. — Investigators continue their search for a missing Osceola County woman as her estranged husband is set to face a judge Sunday morning.

Snipped
WHAT ABOUT THE SON? Is he alive? Why don't they say so?

Osceola Sheriff: Remains Found on 5-Acre Property Are of Nicole Montalvo

The human remains found on the St. Cloud property where missing mom Nicole Montalvo were confirmed to be hers, the Osceola County Sheriff said Sunday.

Deputies and investigators are searching a second potential scene on Henry J Avenue in St. Cloud, Gibson said. They've obtained a search warrant for that location.

[...]

Otero-Rivera faced a judge Sunday morning and is being held without bond at the Osceola County Jail.

Authorities brought Rivera to the hospital after his arrest, when he complained of shortness of breath, according to Osceola County Sheriff’s Lt. Justin Boutilier. Rivera’s first appearance in court is scheduled for Monday, but is dependent on his release from the hospital.

(bbm)

The human remains found on the St. Cloud property where missing mom Nicole Montalvo were confirmed to be hers, the Osceola County Sheriff said Sunday.

Deputies and investigators are searching a second potential scene on Henry J Avenue in St. Cloud, Gibson said. They've obtained a search warrant for that location.

[...]

Otero-Rivera faced a judge Sunday morning and is being held without bond at the Osceola County Jail.

Authorities brought Rivera to the hospital after his arrest, when he complained of shortness of breath, according to Osceola County Sheriff’s Lt. Justin Boutilier. Rivera’s first appearance in court is scheduled for Monday, but is dependent on his release from the hospital.

(bbm)
Curious if that address may be 3921 Hixon - I ran across that one when I was searching

This makes me so furious. I hope every single person involved gets their butts nailed to the wall. I'm so glad LE was on the ball here and I hope they keep up the good work.

IMO the judge who rescinded the order of protection should be off the bench. It was blatantly obvious that this man could easily commit murder - he already tried to! And what kind of parent is that? It's a parent a child should not be around.

If these judges don't get with it and start protecting these women, they will continue to be be guilty of abetting murder.

bbm
Osceola Sheriff: Remains Found on 5-Acre Property Are of Nicole Montalvo The human remains found on the St. Cloud property where missing mom Nicole Montalvo were confirmed to be hers, the Osceola County Sheriff said Sunday.

[...]

(bbm)

This is scary - are they looking for the boy? :( The murder of mothers all too often is accompanied by the father also killing the children.

Or is it likely that they're suspecting a different scene of the actual murder?

So what I’m feeling is that they only found portions of her remains- that’s why they couldn’t tell what sex the body was and why they relied on DNA specifically to identify.. im wondering if they’re feeling that these remains are incredibly scattered so they made a connection to the other plot of land...
It’s been my understanding that her son has been safe since she’s been reported missing?
I’m trusting that’s the case or he would be likely in the headline of all of these articles as well

Last edited:
So what I’m feeling is that they only found portions of her remains- that’s why they couldn’t tell what sex the body was and why they relied on DNA specifically to identify.. im wondering if they’re feeling that these remains are incredibly scattered so they made a connection to the other plot of land... It’s been my understanding that her son has been safe since she’s been reported missing?

(bbm) I hope you're right, but I haven't seen that in any of the news reports or on any of the videos I watched on this, so hopefully I just missed it. IMO, typically, they'll just add a simple sentence: "The child is safe and with [relatives/whomever]".

[...]

(bbm)

From link above: "Authorities brought Rivera to the hospital after his arrest, when he complained of shortness of breath, according to Osceola County Sheriff’s Lt. Justin Boutilier. Rivera’s first appearance in court is scheduled for Monday, but is dependent on his release from the hospital."

Typical bully! Has a panic attack when caught.

So what I’m feeling is that they only found portions of her remains- that’s why they couldn’t tell what sex the body was and why they relied on DNA specifically to identify.. im wondering if they’re feeling that these remains are incredibly scattered so they made a connection to the other plot of land...
It’s been my understanding that her son has been safe since she’s been reported missing?
I’m trusting that’s the case or he would be likely in the headline of all of these articles as well
Definitely possible, but also the heat here is still pretty intense lately and could escalate decomp.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back