GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What???

I'm no expert in bonds/arrests, but does this (link above) ^ mean he was out on just $500 bond for almost KILLING/attempted murder of his wife in 2016?

I'm assuming that was the same instance, as I don't see any other battery charge on there and he WAS arrested then.

IF this is accurate, I wouldn't be surprised. This is exactly why so many of us don't report domestic abuse. We know "they will be out tomorrow" and even worse, "they" know they will be out on bond the next day or so. Poor Nicole. It wasn't bad enough that he hurt her, but she had to deal with knowing that he had help doing so when that happened. She must have lived in constant fear.

Ugh I’m very worried that the whole family was a witness to her murder on that property after 5pm on Monday... always hate to wonder what the little ones have had to experience and witness... and hate to think of grandpa and grandma being complicit in this horror...
It would not surprise me at all if grandma is also a victim of domestic violence. IMO

I will try to research the court records for priors on the dad POI - the son is bad enough IMO - let’s call him STBX- Nicole’s soon to be ex husband - and this just makes me so angry
IMO, this is how it seems to go with DV. Calm down period, not such a bad person, son really needs him, we can co-parent....... you are in the hospital or dead.

Search of 5-Acre Property Where Missing Woman Was Last Seen Continues
Officials Continue to Search 5-Acre Property Where Missing Woman Was Last Seen
By Rebecca Turco Osceola County
PUBLISHED 7:42 AM EDT Oct. 27, 2019 UPDATED 8:40 AM ET Oct. 27, 2019
ST. CLOUD, Fla. — Investigators continue their search for a missing Osceola County woman as her estranged husband is set to face a judge Sunday morning.

Snipped

"Records said Montalvo called deputies last year to report that her estranged husband and another person took her to a secluded area, where he slapped her across the face several times because he didn't like her texting a friend and taking his son.

The documents said he threw her to the ground and attempted to break her neck, saying she would be killed if she called 911.

Earlier this month, Montalvo sent a handwritten letter to a judge asking that a protection order she had against her husband be dropped because it would be best for her son."

This happens too often. People need more protection from an abusive partner.
Sheriff: Possible human remains found on property where missing St. Cloud mother last seen

Heartbreaking. I am glad LE was on this and didn't stop. In my opinion, this was a preventable tragedy and Nicole didn't have the protection she deserved. My heart is broken for her and her family. I hope her son will get the support he will need to get through this and that Nicole's family will be the ones to raise him. I also hope everyone involved in harming her gets the harshest punishment. Rest in peace Nicole :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back