FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know she is described as being very kind and innocent; I wonder if this means she would accept a ride from someone she doesn't know? Let's say she missed her bus and was either standing waiting alone for the next one or walking to a different bus stop and someone pulls up and offers to give her a lift home.

I just keep thinking of Yingying Zhang who was abducted and killed at U of Illinois. The same thing happened - she missed a bus and her murderer offered her a ride. MOO

There was a guy named Larry who said he saw her at the tower and “she wasn’t crying.” Not sure why he Mentions this, I don’t believe he was asked if she was crying. Cover story ?

At first I didn’t think this guy was suspicious “, but he also didn’t want his last name out there.

Video : Classic Mann

I agree. Who is this Larry? I was thinking at the beginning why ONE PERSON would say they seen her at the tower. What made her stick out to them that they noticed her enough to say that they seen her there?

Last edited:
Police Release New Surveillance Photo in Search for Missing Hollywood Woman

Hollywood Police released a new photo Saturday they hope will help in their efforts to find a missing college student who was last seen earlier in February.

Police released a surveillance photo taken that day showing Bolivar getting on a bus in the 7000 block of Sheridan Street.

In the photo, Bolivar is seen wearing a black and white shirt along with denim shorts, teal sneakers, black sunglasses and a facial mask. Police say she later got off the bus alone in the 800 block of Sheridan Street.

upload_2021-2-20_16-3-27.jpeg

More than 100 volunteers help ‘desperate’ parents search for missing Hollywood woman

Feb 20
More than 100 volunteers joined a search Saturday for a 21-year-old Hollywood woman who disappeared Feb. 11.

Noemi Bolivar was last seen on security camera video on a Broward County Transit bus in the 7000 block of Sheridan Street headed for the Anne Kolb Nature Center along the Intracoastal Waterway in Hollywood. She got off of the bus alone in the 800 block of Sheridan Street, police said.

Organizers mapped out grids where teams of volunteers were deployed to pass out fliers, go door-to-door to talk to residents and businesses, and even patrol the Intracoastal Waterway in kayaks.

The Bolivars have also retained a private investigator.

upload_2021-2-20_19-39-54.jpeg

upload_2021-2-20_19-40-17.jpeg

I know she is described as being very kind and innocent; I wonder if this means she would accept a ride from someone she doesn't know? Let's say she missed her bus and was either standing waiting alone for the next one or walking to a different bus stop and someone pulls up and offers to give her a lift home.

I just keep thinking of Yingying Zhang who was abducted and killed at U of Illinois. The same thing happened - she missed a bus and her murderer offered her a ride. MOO
True, and BC was on a mission.
Although, I guess they all are but I feel this case might be a different scenario. JMO

More than 100 volunteers help ‘desperate’ parents search for missing Hollywood woman

Feb 20
More than 100 volunteers joined a search Saturday for a 21-year-old Hollywood woman who disappeared Feb. 11.

Noemi Bolivar was last seen on security camera video on a Broward County Transit bus in the 7000 block of Sheridan Street headed for the Anne Kolb Nature Center along the Intracoastal Waterway in Hollywood. She got off of the bus alone in the 800 block of Sheridan Street, police said.

Organizers mapped out grids where teams of volunteers were deployed to pass out fliers, go door-to-door to talk to residents and businesses, and even patrol the Intracoastal Waterway in kayaks.

The Bolivars have also retained a private investigator.

View attachment 285307

View attachment 285308
That’s a clear video. Maybe the Larry guy was riding that bus too.

There may be a blatant answer to this but it's been a long day. Did this Larry guy say he saw her before or after the bus clip?
Also, how strange of this guy to say what he did. I'm going to go look for the msm that has this Larry in it.

There may be a blatant answer to this but it's been a long day. Did this Larry guy say he saw her before or after the bus clip?
Also, how strange of this guy to say what he did. I'm going to go look for the msm that has this Larry in it.
He said he saw her at the park. It’s also strange because he says he saw her around 4:30 which doesn’t fit the timeline.

‘Stay strong’: Missing Hollywood woman’s family speaks out amid search, surveillance release

Feb 20
Speaking with 7News on Saturday, the parents of 21-year-old Noemi Bolivar said they have a message for their daughter.

“We love her, we love her so much. We’re looking for her, and stay strong, honey, because we’re coming for you, and we’re going to find you and help you,” said her mother, Marycell Bolivar, as she fought back tears.

“Definitely we know that she’s [being held] against her will,” said her father, Jose Bolivar.

“Don’t be scared, stay strong and pray, gather the strength to pray,” said Marycell.

‘Stay strong’: Missing Hollywood woman’s family speaks out amid search, surveillance release

“Definitely we know that she’s [being held] against her will,” said her father, Jose Bolivar.

How do they know that, exactly?

Are there gators in this preserve? I have yet to hear of dive teams searching all the water. Given the circumstances I personally believe accidental drowning is the highest possibility especially if she was walking through there in the dark. Another possibility is she missed the last bus and tried to walk home with a dead cell phone battery.

Area
upload_2021-2-21_12-51-29.png
upload_2021-2-21_13-1-44.png

Entrance upload_2021-2-21_12-52-4.png

Observation tower
upload_2021-2-21_12-50-51.png

One of the trails without railing, water right off the paths in this park
upload_2021-2-21_12-55-41.png

upload_2021-2-21_13-2-54.png

There is no way all of this has been thoroughly searched yet.

upload_2021-2-21_13-0-13.png

Last edited:
See 1:31 mark in the video below.
A man who saw Noemi at the tower is briefly interviewed. He says he didn't talk to her and there was no one with her.

FEB 17, 2021
Search intensifies for missing Hollywood woman

How do they know that, exactly?

Are there gators in this preserve? I have yet to hear of dive teams searching all the water. Given the circumstances I personally believe accidental drowning is the highest possibility especially if she was walking through there in the dark. Another possibility is she missed the last bus and tried to walk home with a dead cell phone battery.

Area
View attachment 285350
View attachment 285355

Entrance View attachment 285351

Observation tower
View attachment 285349

One of the trails without railing, water right off the paths in this park
View attachment 285352

View attachment 285356

There is no way all of this has been thoroughly searched yet.

View attachment 285354

I questioned the exact thing as well.

No doubt there is wildlife such as gators in the park. Normally, the public nuisance gators are relocated. If she were pulled in by a gator, there are telltale signs. Wide drag marks, disturbed earth and plants, flattened embankment, floating shoes, etc. Also, a gator will protect it’s prey by pushing it into a cove and then preventing anything from entering the cove.

If I had to guess based on the overhead photos, most of that park is wetlands, low level areas that flood during the rainy season. There wouldn’t be a need for divers, more like chest high waders, nets and poles. The deeper areas may need divers but the ground is thick dark muck. Once you disturb it, you can’t see a thing.

I really don’t think wildlife has anything to do with her disappearance. We would know already, the signs are that obvious. Even if she were bit by a snake and fell in, we’d know. I don’t believe her autism is so profound that she would deliberately wander into water. JMO

If she is still in that park, it is because someone left her there. JMO

I assume if she got onto a bus at any point from any bus stop, LE would already know that. Meaning if they were able to obtain surveillance of her on the bus ride there, they’d be able to do the same after leaving the park.

It crossed my mind that she possibly became pretty intrigued with a bird or other animal and wandered off course & became injured in some way...but I feel like she would have been found by now if this were true.

I know it’s been discussed previously a bit, but when it’s stated the park closes, what exactly does this mean?
•It’s closed as in someone locks a gate (but park isn’t totally enclosed),
•someone or people working at park make a round before closing, checking over park, & then it’s locked (totally enclosed, no one is entering),
•it’s closed as in there’s a sign that states park closes at 6pm & it’s more of a honor code to not be in the park until the next day?

Please excuse me if this seems to be a silly question...I’m not familiar with this area or park at all. By the photos shared in a post above, it seems to cover a large area.

I assume if she got onto a bus at any point from any bus stop, LE would already know that. Meaning if they were able to obtain surveillance of her on the bus ride there, they’d be able to do the same after leaving the park.

It crossed my mind that she possibly became pretty intrigued with a bird or other animal and wandered off course & became injured in some way...but I feel like she would have been found by now if this were true.

I know it’s been discussed previously a bit, but when it’s stated the park closes, what exactly does this mean?
•someone or people working at park make a round before closing, checking over park, & then it’s locked (totally enclosed, no one is entering),
•it’s closed as in there’s a sign that states park closes at 6pm & it’s more of a honor code to not be in the park until the next day?

Please excuse me if this seems to be a silly question...I’m not familiar with this area or park at all. By the photos shared in a post above, it seems to cover a large area.
Local parks usually have a locked gate to prevent vehicles from going in/out. That would be locked up at closing time after county staff checked for vehicles. It doesn't always mean hikers, walkers and bikers can’t move around it tho. Just depends on the setup and ground surrounding the gate.

Here's what I found on Google maps. It appears there is a gate with a no trespassing sign to block vehicles from entering the park. There is also a sign that says park closes at 7:30 PM which means either this is an older picture, they never updated the sign, or their hours of operation on Google isn't correct. (Just speculation on the closing sign).

www.google.com/maps
Screenshot_20210221-142957_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20210221-143628_Maps.jpg

Another thing I am noticing as I virtually walk through this park are signs warning people to lock their cars, remove any valuables, and report suspicious activity. Based on that I would speculate that they've had a few crimes occur there in the past JMO. Also there is a sign saying the park is under 24 hours surveillance. Not sure if that is legit or just a sign put up as a deterrent.

www.google.com/maps
Screenshot_20210221-145228_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20210221-145411_Maps.jpg

I love how there are cameras in the park entrance and they don’t function. What a completely useless unhelpful government we have. We the people paid for those cameras. I bet if we do an audit, the taxpayer cost of the camera is likely as if it were functioning and being maintained. The camera maintence funds are probably all being funneled to a buddy of the city commission. What a joke.

We have a special needs citizen who got lost in a government park. What a terrible circumstance that should have never happened... what on earth happened? Also Where were the park rangers and why did they let someone stay after closing?

It seems multiple failures along the way allowed a citizen to completely disappear without any clues.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620