FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No news on the recent hearings. It's frustrating as there is no recent msm report on the cases and the Pulaski County Inmate Search hasn't been updated since March. So I have to slog through the court dockets day by day.

I did find another pretrial conference for Ken Richardson on August 6. Nothing for York or Prewitt through October but the dockets may not have updated yet.
KCOJ Docket
Pulaski County Detention Center

Posted in the other thread also.

Kevin Gil Prewitt, 58, and Ken Morris Richardson, 50, both of Somerset, were each lodged in the Pulaski County Detention Center on Thursday -- Prewitt after failing to report for a drug screen and Richardson after a test came back positive for methamphetamine.
At press time, both remained jailed without bond. They are next scheduled to appear in Pulaski Circuit Court on August 6.
Kidnapping co-defendants back in custody after drug screen violations

September 3 @ 9 am.
18-CR-00500-002 COMMONWEALTH VS. PREWITT, KEVIN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
1 0100505 COMP KIDNAPPING-MINOR
https://kcoj.kycourts.net/dockets/D...Date=07/18/2020&courtRoom=ALL&subDivision=ALL
Pulaski County Detention Center

I'm losing hope that I (and more importantly, her children) will live long enough to find out what happened to Rosselys. I believe she was murdered and no one is even looking for her. I find this devastating.
It's so obvious that Danny York harmed Rosselys in order to get to her daughter for sexual purposes. I can't believe her story has stalled out - there's enough mystery involving the TBN, York's mission to Haiti, their marriage, Rosselys' strange disappearance and the subsequent abduction of her minor daughter to pique *some* investigative reporter's interest, so why hasn't that happened?

I'm hoping that York's trial will garner enough attention to remind LE that the children's mother hasn't been heard from for nearly 5 years!!!

Rosselys can't end up ignored as just another woman of color who disappeared while married to a criminal husband while other cases of young white women continue to dominate the headlines. Surely there's room for ALL missing women!

It's so obvious that Danny York harmed Rosselys in order to get to her daughter for sexual purposes. I can't believe her story has stalled out - there's enough mystery involving the TBN, York's mission to Haiti, their marriage, Rosselys' strange disappearance and the subsequent abduction of her minor daughter to pique *some* investigative reporter's interest, so why hasn't that happened?

I'm hoping that York's trial will garner enough attention to remind LE that the children's mother hasn't been heard from for nearly 5 years!!!

Rosselys can't end up ignored as just another woman of color who disappeared while married to a criminal husband while other cases of young white women continue to dominate the headlines. Surely there's room for ALL missing women!

Don't get me going, Ms Marple!! Every life is equal.

But you gave me an idea. I've reached out to an investigative journalist. While I don't have high hopes, it can't hurt to try.

Last edited:
Don't get me going, Ms Marple!! Every life is equal.

But you gave me an idea. I've reached out to an investigative journalist. While I don't have high hopes, it can't hurt to try.
Let us know how it goes. If it looks promising I'll join in too. I tried to light a fire in Palm Beach a couple years ago and got shot down. But I think the upcoming trial may inspire someone to take a look. Crossing fingers... and thanks Snoopster!!

Posting in both threads.
Found Alive - KY - AF, 15, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Wow, new charges, apparently stemming from the original arrest. Curious. Some of the charges seem to be redundant.

Last Wednesday, the Pulaski County Grand Jury returned a new indictment stemming from the same general investigation. The new charges accuse York of first-degree Rape (Victim Under 12 Years of Age); two counts of first-degree Sodomy (Victim Under 12 Years of Age); and Incest (Victim Under 12 Years of Age or Serious Physical Injury) on or around January 1, 2017.

York is scheduled to be arraigned in Pulaski Circuit Court in regard to the new indictment on October 21. Having had two trial dates delayed (in March and on October 11), he is now scheduled for a pretrial conference in the original case on November 4.
York facing new indictment

I never heard back from the journalist I reached out to. <sigh>
And as we wait and wait for DPY's kidnapping and incest trial to work it's way through the system, more time passes and it becomes less likely that they will ever investigate Rosselys' disappearance. I looked her up on Namus, and she is still listed. The detective on the case is Stephen Ultsh, with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

I never heard back from the journalist I reached out to. <sigh>
And as we wait and wait for DPY's kidnapping and incest trial to work it's way through the system, more time passes and it becomes less likely that they will ever investigate Rosselys' disappearance. I looked her up on Namus, and she is still listed. The detective on the case is Stephen Ultsh, with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
I spoke with a retired reporter/anchor in WPB and she said the story would be picked up if there was some movement in the case. IOW right now there's no one to interview and no active investigation to report on. I dunno, I do wonder if the TBN connection affects how such a case is pursued (or not pursued) but maybe I'm just being paranoid, lol.

Perhaps after York's trial some reporter somewhere will be interested enough to look into Rosselys' case. Sigh, where have all the Woodward and Bernsteins gone?

So now Daniel Park York has taken an Alford plea and will be sentenced for sexually abusing his stepchildren.
York submits plea deal in rape case

But what about Rosselys? These children lost their mother who is missing and possibly killed at the hands of this abhorent man.
So much time has passed that I think Palm Beach LE won't pursue that case, particularly since York will be locked up.
Doesn't Rosselys matter?
Don't the kids deserve to know what happened to their mother?

So now Daniel Park York has taken an Alford plea and will be sentenced for sexually abusing his stepchildren.
York submits plea deal in rape case

But what about Rosselys? These children lost their mother who is missing and possibly killed at the hands of this abhorent man.
So much time has passed that I think Palm Beach LE won't pursue that case, particularly since York will be locked up.
Doesn't Rosselys matter?
Don't the kids deserve to know what happened to their mother?
*Daniel Paul York
(Sorry for my typo here. Too late to edit.)

DPY was sentenced a couple of weeks ago to 25 years in jail for the sexual abuse of his step-daughters.

York sentenced in sex abuse case

At the end of the article Rosselys was mentioned:

The family had moved to this area from Florida after the November 2016 disappearance of Rosselys Felix Hernandez, the children’s mother and York’s wife.

York has not officially been named as a person of interest in Hernandez’s disappearance, and according to The Charley Project website, Hernandez is still missing.

It's probably too much to hope that LE in Florida will actually work on Rosselys' case. <sigh>
Her family deserves to know what happened to her.

Link to the sexual abuse case:
Found Alive - KY - AF, 15, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back