FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would love to know your guess! :)

Aren't you glad you asked? ;)
Number one IMO is that the defense attorneys asked the PI to stop doing what she was doing as it is not helpful to their clients' cases.

Number two is what I think did not happen and that is she actually read the criminal complaint and wised up to York's manipulative shenanigans. She doesn't strike me as someone who does her homework since all she ever did was parrot what York himself told her. Yeah, I'd hire her... NOT!

Has anyone checked out his FB page lately?
He's saying his kids have been manipulated and tricked to betray him. But he believes they will do the right thing.

SMH.

York and his henchmen should be ashamed of themselves! Attacking innocent children and somehow thinking he/they are smarter than LE, the professionals who interviewed the kids and the Kentucky Child Protective Services workers. Seriously?

York has taken the route of the best defense is an offense, against the children and against his wife whose probable murder has somehow been lost in the shuffle. And I guess his personal Christian moral code means lie through your teeth if it gets you the desired outcome.

Trash, all of them! Bah.

Daniel

Where is Rossi

Where is she... please help her family and friends learn what hapenned to her.

Sorry, but I don't think there is a chance of York doing that because it would mean doing the right thing. He wouldn't know what "the right thing" was if it smacked him upside the head, not to mention that revealing what happened to Rossi would most likely lead to LWOP. MOO.

I posted this in the other thread too.

Finally! Looking for updates for York and his cohorts is extremely frustrating! It's such a high-profile case and I'm at a loss at the lack of msm interest.

Anyway, York, Richardson and Prewitt have pretrial conferences on July 18.

Inmate Roster: Pulaski County Detention Center

Court records search (by name): KYeCourts - Guest Login
Click "I am not a Robot" and you'll go right to the search.

Court Dockets: KCOJ Docket
Choose Circuit court, Pulaski county.

Found these, posting in both threads.
Found Safe - KY - AF, 15, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00498
COMMONWEALTH VS. YORK, DANIEL PAUL
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 09/19/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
===
RICHARDSON, KEN (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00500-001
COMMONWEALTH VS. RICHARDSON, KEN
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 09/19/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
===

PREWITT, KEVIN (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00500-002
COMMONWEALTH VS. PREWITT, KEVIN
Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 09/23/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
KYeCourts - Login

Dockets. Pulaski County, Circuit Court:
KCOJ Docket

Inmate Tracker. Only York shows as being in custody.
Pulaski County Detention Center

York's trial was supposed to start September 23 but apparently it didn't.

PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 10/17/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
Same for Prewitt. Richardson's is November 21.
KYeCourts - Login
KCOJ Docket

Poster for Rosselys:
http://wcluradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/040718Missing-Person-BOLO.pdf

I find it telling that it's a BOLO put out by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department
Violent Crimes Unit
Homicide Division.

And while looking for news I saw that a popular sm site stated Rosselys was last seen at a homeless shelter. That's not true and LE never said she was seen at a homeless shelter. It's fallout from the @#&* woman private investigator who spread nasty untruths about Rosselys. :mad:

York's trial was supposed to start September 23 but apparently it didn't.

PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 10/17/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
Same for Prewitt. Richardson's is November 21.
KYeCourts - Login
KCOJ Docket

Poster for Rosselys:
http://wcluradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/040718Missing-Person-BOLO.pdf

I find it telling that it's a BOLO put out by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department
Violent Crimes Unit
Homicide Division.

And while looking for news I saw that a popular sm site stated Rosselys was last seen at a homeless shelter. That's not true and LE never said she was seen at a homeless shelter. It's fallout from the @#&* woman private investigator who spread nasty untruths about Rosselys. :mad:

BBM.
And no doubt, the PI got it from Daniel.

Oct 27, 2019
“The man accused of abusing his stepdaughters and keeping the elder one hidden for more than two months has been found competent to stand trial.

The trial of Daniel Paul York, 52, of Somerset, was initially scheduled to begin April 1.

[SBM]

He is being held in the Pulaski County Detention Center in lieu of a $2 million cash-only bond.

The charges involve York's alleged abuse of his stepdaughters, the elder of which disappeared from her foster home in Monticello on March 15 and was found safe May 31 [of last year] with York at the Ky. 461 residence of Kevin Gil Prewitt, 57, of Somerset.

In a separate indictment, Prewitt and 48-year-old Ken Morris Richardson, also of Somerset, were charged with Complicity to Kidnapping of a Minor.

[SBM]

In June, York's attorney Greg Ousley filed a motion to determine York's competency to stand trial -- delaying a September 23 trial date. After he was evaluated at the Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center (KCPC), the defense waived a hearing on September 19 and stipulated to the findings of the KCPC report. Pulaski Circuit Judge Jeffrey Burdette entered his order on the matter on October 10.

A new trial date has yet to be set. York is scheduled to appear along with Richardson and Prewitt for a pretrial conference on November 21.” (BBM)

York found competent to stand trial

November 21 has come and gone. Did anything of significance happen at the pretrial conference?
YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 04/20/2020 at 09:00 AM in room 3B
KYeCourts - Login

I couldn't find info on the pretrial conference and the April trial isn't on the docket yet so I don't know if that's for all the charges or what.
Inmate Tracker also has a March 30 court date.

RICHARDSON, KEN (D)
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 03/19/2020 at 09:00 AM in room 3B

PREWITT, KEVIN (D)

I don't know if I can wait until April. Where is Rosselys???
Why did Daniel hide his step-daughter? Why did Daniel leave Florida immediately after his wife went missing? Are Daniel's supposed-Christian friends still standing behind the man that hid his step-daughter while LE were searching for him? Why would he hide?

<breathe>

Yeah, I admit I want to see this guy testify and I want to know what happened to Rosselys.

Definitely a long shot, but just in case: posted by the Plauski County Sheriff’s Office on its Facebook page one hour ago:
“Sheriff Greg Speck reports that on April 28, 2020 at approximately 8:00 PM, Detectives with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office received a call from someone saying they had found human skeletal remains in a wooded area off South 27 near the McCreary County line. The caller said they were hunting dry land fish (mushrooms) when they discovered the remains. Lt. Bobby Jones and Lt. Daryl Kegley responded to the scene and determined they were human remains. The Pulaski County Coroner’s Office was then summoned to the scene as well as other members of the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office’s Criminal Investigation Division.

Upon arrival at the scene, the Detectives and the Coroner began to investigate and collect evidence. The remains were collected and will be sent to the Medical Examiner’s Office for identification. It is unknown at this time whether the remains are male or female, but there were women’s clothing found near the body.

Detectives were assisted at the scene by the Tateville Fire Department.

The investigation is ongoing by the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Division.

If you have any information concerning this investigation, you are asked to contact the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office at 606-678-5145. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office web page at http://www.pulaskisheriff.com/tip.php” (BBM)
Pulaski County Sheriff's Office

Definitely a long shot, but just in case: posted by the Plauski County Sheriff’s Office on its Facebook page one hour ago:
“Sheriff Greg Speck reports that on April 28, 2020 at approximately 8:00 PM, Detectives with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office received a call from someone saying they had found human skeletal remains in a wooded area off South 27 near the McCreary County line. The caller said they were hunting dry land fish (mushrooms) when they discovered the remains. Lt. Bobby Jones and Lt. Daryl Kegley responded to the scene and determined they were human remains. The Pulaski County Coroner’s Office was then summoned to the scene as well as other members of the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office’s Criminal Investigation Division.

Upon arrival at the scene, the Detectives and the Coroner began to investigate and collect evidence. The remains were collected and will be sent to the Medical Examiner’s Office for identification. It is unknown at this time whether the remains are male or female, but there were women’s clothing found near the body.

The investigation is ongoing by the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Division.

If you have any information concerning this investigation, you are asked to contact the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office at 606-678-5145. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office web page at http://www.pulaskisheriff.com/tip.php” (BBM)

If I were to guess, and I am, I would think that if "Mr York" dumped Rosselys somewhere, I wouldn't think it would be in Kentucky. I would think it would be in FL or GA. I wouldn't think he would want evidence leading to where he was 'settling'. Of course, I may be wrong, as he might have kidnapped her in the hopes of convincing her about a new life in Kentucky. (Nope...just not buying it.)

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 04/20/2020 at 09:00 AM in room 3B
KYeCourts - Login

I couldn't find info on the pretrial conference and the April trial isn't on the docket yet so I don't know if that's for all the charges or what.
Inmate Tracker also has a March 30 court date.

RICHARDSON, KEN (D)

PREWITT, KEVIN (D)

I am seeing all of these on the docket for 5/21 at 9am.

'Other hearing' for York, pretrial conference for Richardson and Prewitt.

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-04-30-01-59-21.png
    Capture+_2020-04-30-01-59-21.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture+_2020-04-30-01-58-55.png
    Capture+_2020-04-30-01-58-55.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 9

Not Rosselys:
Skeletal remains identified as Ella Jackson

Ella’s husband and the father of her six-year-old son was arrested and charged with her murder last month :mad:.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back