FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a bad bad feeling that Rossi is gone forever. I’m hoping there can be a bargain and Daniel could pled guilty to all the charges in exchange for getting a reduced sentence, if he tells where to find Rosselys. That reduced sentence better still be at least 20 years.

I would prefer he got out never, but I would let him out after about 25 years IF he would save the kids a trial by pleading guilty, tell the entire truth and reveal Rosselys location.

I would prefer he got out never, but I would let him out after about 25 years IF he would save the kids a trial by pleading guilty, tell the entire truth and reveal Rosselys location.

I wonder what would happen if York were to tell Rosselys’ location to the KY authorities (not that I think he would ... in fact, unfortunately, highly unlikely, IMO).

He has not even been charged with anything in Rosselys’ disappearance. Even if he were to be, that would happen in FL or wherever LE believes he disappeared her or the body is found, IMO.

For example, if Rosselys were to be found in KY, he might be charged with her murder there, in which case there might be a plea deal in conjunction with the abuse case. However. if she were to be found in FL, I think he would be prosecuted there. Or if they could prove that he transferred her body across state lines, he might be faced with a federal charge(s).

Whatever the case may be, Rosselys must be found, not only for her children’s sake, but so that he is convicted and sentenced to the maximum penalty allowed.

FL is a capital punishment state with the most recent execution having taken place in February of this year. Perhaps FL prosecutors should already start working on a deal in which they agree not to seek the death penalty if he reveals Rosselys’ location.

I wonder what would happen if York were to tell Rosselys’ location to the KY authorities (not that I think he would ... in fact, unfortunately, highly unlikely, IMO).

He has not even been charged with anything in Rosselys’ disappearance. Even if he were to be, that would happen in FL or wherever LE believes he disappeared her or the body is found, IMO.

For example, if Rosselys were to be found in KY, he might be charged with her murder there, in which case there might be a plea deal in conjunction with the abuse case. However. if she were to be found in FL, I think he would be prosecuted there. Or if they could prove that he transferred her body across state lines, he might be faced with a federal charge(s).

Whatever the case may be, Rosselys must be found, not only for her children’s sake, but so that he is convicted and sentenced to the maximum penalty allowed.

FL is a capital punishment state with the most recent execution having taken place in February of this year. Perhaps FL prosecutors should already start working on a deal in which they agree not to seek the death penalty if he reveals Rosselys’ location.

I was just stating the only deal I would consider offering him.

From the looks of the mess he's made he's obviously not as smart as he tries to make others believe. So far I haven't seen a lot of intelligence coming out of those he surrounds himself with either.

I seriously doubt he would take any kind of deal because that would require admitting some level of guilt.

I think he'll stick with his chosen good ole Danny boy being some modern day Daniel tossed into a modern day lion's den with only a handful on some modern day mostly finger marching crusade to clear him.

It will shock me if he ever opens his mouth regarding anything he's done.

He strikes me as being the kind with something simple like marijuana possession, he'd swear it was planted on him and if they drug tested him and he tested positive he'd claim the drug tests were faulty or he was being set up.

As for Florida, my beautiful Sunshine State, has me sitting around wondering what's with their silence regarding all of this. I can only hope they're planning a surprise for him.

I was just stating the only deal I would consider offering him.

From the looks of the mess he's made he's obviously not as smart as he tries to make others believe. So far I haven't seen a lot of intelligence coming out of those he surrounds himself with either.

I seriously doubt he would take any kind of deal because that would require admitting some level of guilt.

I think he'll stick with his chosen good ole Danny boy being some modern day Daniel tossed into a modern day lion's den with only a handful on some modern day mostly finger marching crusade to clear him.

It will shock me if he ever opens his mouth regarding anything he's done.

He strikes me as being the kind with something simple like marijuana possession, he'd swear it was planted on him and if they drug tested him and he tested positive he'd claim the drug tests were faulty or he was being set up.

As for Florida, my beautiful Sunshine State, has me sitting around wondering what's with their silence regarding all of this. I can only hope they're planning a surprise for him.

What information are you citing that leads you to make your conclusions on Mr. York's personal character and personality traits? I've been searching for some type of info line this and have yet to find any.

[QUOTE="MindHunter13, post: 14280642].

I surmise that York will not confess to harming RF until he is confronted with direct evidence. I do not see any signs of psychopathy but I also have limited information. I also doubt that the children are aware of what happened to RF. I get the feeling he was too controlling to allow for that loose end to exist. I take him to be a slightly cocky, arrogant guy but not in a manner that would be off putting. Hence why he has supporters. I'd love the opportunity to have some face to face time with him.[/QUOTE]

@MindHunter13 This is from the : If you want to text message Danny, set up an account at gettingout.com search for Pulaski County Detention , then Daniel York.

I think Daniel is probably fuming that he hasn’t been allowed to speak in court, to tell “his side” of the story. I’ll bet money if you set up that text, he would be very happy to talk to you so he can sow blame on everyone but himself. And you know the truth would be visible around the edges of what he would say.

He thinks he is above the law. Rules are for people too dumb to get around them. Remember when he first got arrested and acted all incredulous to the judge when she wouldn’t let him go, and gave him bail? He really thought he’d be walking out the door to freedom.

If my English were better I would probably try the jailhouse text app myself. I think he’s arrogant enough that he will think he can “set the record straight” on what happened to Rosselys.

What information are you citing that leads you to make your conclusions on Mr. York's personal character and personality traits? I've been searching for some type of info line this and have yet to find any.

Good question. We've seen insinuations in his facebook and links to a 'religious cult' but none of us know him. I think many of us are just looking at the obvious in his life (taking the kids and running; taking AF and running; wife missing; etc.) and are projecting from there. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

We will wait for justice to take its proper course though.

And we will make noise until Rosselys is at least searched for, and not simply rely on the words of a man who has been charged with rape, incest, etc. of underage persons.

Good question. We've seen insinuations in his facebook and links to a 'religious cult' but none of us know him. I think many of us are just looking at the obvious in his life (taking the kids and running; taking AF and running; wife missing; etc.) and are projecting from there. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

We will wait for justice to take its proper course though.

And we will make noise until Rosselys is at least searched for, and not simply rely on the words of a man who has been charged with rape, incest, etc. of underage persons.

Damn. Was hoping maybe you had another line on some info

I wouldn't call them conclusions, but for me personally it's both the charges he's facing and the fact that he's associated with the TBN crowd. While I don't know him personally, I do know that perfectly innocent, decent, upstanding citizens do not get charged with those kinds of charges unless there's some serious deviant criminal behavior going on. I also know from experience, that every single person I've ever known (literally, no exception) associated with TBN is at best, a sketch bag, and at worst, an utter fraud using Christianity for either status, financial gain, or some type of personal gain. I can't say if it's those kind of people attracted to the TBN crowd, or if it's the whole atmosphere of the TBN crowd that corrupts people, but either way in my own personal experience it has literally been without exception. DPY is not going to be the exception.

moo

Damn. Was hoping maybe you had another line on some info
I know, it's frustrating. So far no one has found criminal records. We can only infer York's personality based on what we've observed on his Linkedin, FB and other social media along with his longtime association with TBN and the programs he worked with such as SOAC. There's information about the last two but it has to be from a msm source to post it here.

For instance a general article about the fiasco that ensued in TBN's mission in Haiti. York's name is only mentioned once but the article paints quite a picture.
Feud leaves Haiti hospital half built

Also, IMO we can assume that the PI is working with York and that he has given her permission to speak for him - she's posting on his FB account which requires a password. What she is saying on it and also the campaign she's running are not only counter to LE's investigation she even contradicts her own stories.

We know that both York and the PI worked for TBN. Another person she names on the , the non-relative, is also connected to TBN. I'm not trying to concoct a conspiracy theory; rather I'm pointing out some background on York's time in Haiti. That's all we can do for now since msm hasn't conducted any kind of investigation into York's past.

Until then all we can do is sleuth quietly and come to conclusions based on what we find. This may not be the one and only time York has acted out with minors.

I'm being long-winded here, sorry. IMO York does exhibit some sociopathic/psychopathic traits. If he did murder Rosselys it would have been right around the time he took the kids on the road trip to KY. His FB posts imply a calm, cool Danny York having fun with his kids; no hint of emotion about Rosselys. Cool. Cucumber.

Never did he post anywhere that Rosselys had disappeared and he was trying to find her nor did he contact her family members. IMO he lacks empathy and attempts to mimic emotions, often by way of religious platitudes.

So no, right now we have no concrete evidence about York other than the charges but IMO what we do know is damning enough that he should be removed from society. MOO.

I want to add that I have not heard of one TBN person or friend of DPY express any concern about the children. Think about that.
Yeah, it's amazing to see the close bond they have with their fugitive friend and at the same time they have zero feelings for the children. Even if they believe York is innocent none of his amen-shouting buddies seems to care that the children have suffered from the loss of their mother and being put into the foster system. The PI calls the kids liars and that's okay with them. Cardboard Christians IMO.

Last edited:
Just reading the post by the PI on his is sickening. Also what is NOT posted is important too. This has been and always be about the girl AF. The only reason Daniel is saying he wants to find Rosselys is to create a coverup story. He doesn’t care about his wife or the other two children. If you start to pay attention to what the PI is avoiding, you can really see what Daniel wants to hide.

On his FB page, under recent check-ins it appears he was in various places from November 7, 2016 to December 28. Then the check-ins stop. There are other places earlier but he didn't select check-in so I guess FB just automatically mapped them? I'm not really sure, maybe someone here knows more. Anyway:

November 7 11:23am - CitiBank, Deerfield Beach, FL
November 9 8:57pm - Avocado Grill, West Palm Beach, FL - pic of Rosselys
November 16 No Time Stamp - West Palm Beach, FL - pic of two of the kids uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Fern Glen Park, Coral Springs, FL - pic of Rosselys uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Monarch High School, Coconut Creek, FL - pic of a religious service uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 25 12:03pm - McDonald's, Lake Worth, FL - pic of the outside
December 8 2:21pm - Little Caesar's Pizza, Jupiter, FL - pics of the inside and a pizza
December 28 8:57am - Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, GA

On October 27, 2016 he uploaded 196 old photos at 5:41pm. What's the significance?
The only photos not time-stamped in real time are the ones from November 16, 2016.

I think he thinks he's going to outsmart LE - and he actually does have the skills to do so - but I don't know how much manipulation of dates and times he can do on Facebook. I think posts can't be edited without leaving a trail.

There's a lot to mine on his FB, so much that it can addle the brain after a little while. I just know he's trying to pull a fast one!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

cybervampira thanks for the CA info - boy you're good!

I’m not very Facebook savvy - can you still see the posts and photos you mentioned above? Or have they been wiped? Surely an innocent

I don't personally know DY (I wish I did, because I would have been the do this the right way angel screaming in his ear,) but going off of how he completely mishandled this situation and the comments made by the PI, who claims, that was what DY had told her, I stand by my opinion of the type of person he is.

DY is in his 50s. He seems to be a well educated man. By what has been discovered he also seems to be a seasoned traveler. He obviously jumped through the immigration hoops at least properly enough for Rosselys and the kids to leave DR and come to US.

Why would a man, who is now claiming his wife left, and she's done it before not report her as missing and make legitimate attempts to locate her before he ups and moves her children to another state?

Why did it have to take one of the children going missing from state care, in another state, for it to become known his wife and the children's mother had left, disappeared, without a trace over a year prior?

That alone is enough for me to form the opinion of DY not caring about his wife, nor the children, only himself.

If DY truly cared about the children, regardless of what he thinks of their mother (there's been enough spouted off by the PI to arrive at a conclusion there,) he would have still made a real effort to locate her for the sake of the children. And by real effort, I mean, the public would have known she was missing in November 2016.

I’m not very Facebook savvy - can you still see the posts and photos you mentioned above? Or have they been wiped? Surely an innocent
His FB is still visible but the PI has removed some posts, in particular posts from Rosselys' family asking where she is and links to York's arrest.

A bunch of photos also seem to have disappeared and his friends list has gone private.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

That alone is enough for me to form the opinion of DY not caring about his wife, nor the children, only himself.

If DY truly cared about the children, regardless of what he thinks of their mother (there's been enough spouted off by the PI to arrive at a conclusion there,) he would have still made a real effort to locate her for the sake of the children. And by real effort, I mean, the public would have known she was missing in November 2016.

He didn’t only take no action to find Rosselys - he took action to prevent her disappearance from being discovered! He deliberately covered up that she was gone.

Also, the angle I’m seeing from him - I don’t think it’s a sign that he doesn’t care about the children. He cares a whole lot, especially about the older girl. He cared enough about her to get a child-sized wedding dress and chat about naming their baby. (It’s sick.) I would agree that he doesn’t care about the children’s wellbeing.

He didn’t only take no action to find Rosselys - he took action to prevent her disappearance from being discovered! He deliberately covered up that she was gone.

Also, the angle I’m seeing from him - I don’t think it’s a sign that he doesn’t care about the children. He cares a whole lot, especially about the older girl. He cared enough about her to get a child-sized wedding dress and chat about naming their baby. (It’s sick.) I would agree that he doesn’t care about the children’s wellbeing.

I agree 100% in him covering up she was missing. He had no other choice that would fit in with what he had going on.

We'll have to agree to disagree. The thoughts in my mind and the thoughts in the mind of DY (followed by his acting upon them) are polar opposite.

In my mind there is no way he truly cared about A. If Rosselys court filing is to be believed A would have been about 13 when this care was first known to have been documented. She was only 15 with the second. He was fully aware she was still a minor. No way will I ever believe he didn't know this would be morally questionable and legally wrong.

A truly caring 50-year-old man does not start a romantic like relationship with the 13-year-old daughter of the woman he was still married to. He does not buy a wedding dress for the now 15-year-old, so she could marry him. He definitely does not talk about having a child with his missing wife's minor daughter.

Not that my mind can find anything caring or decent with any man wanting to be with his missing wife's teenage daughter, the more caring and decent man would have cooled his jets and waited until the girl was of age. The more caring and decent man would not have resorted to the mess DY has created by his inability to control his desires.

I think in the beginning DY probably did care (felt sorry) for Rosselys and all of the children, but at some point he left it behind and started caring only for himself.

I agree 100% in him covering up she was missing. He had no other choice that would fit in with what he had going on.

We'll have to agree to disagree. The thoughts in my mind and the thoughts in the mind of DY (followed by his acting upon them) are polar opposite.

In my mind there is no way he truly cared about A. If Rosselys court filing is to be believed A would have been about 13 when this care was first known to have been documented. She was only 15 with the second. He was fully aware she was still a minor. No way will I ever believe he didn't know this would be morally questionable and legally wrong.

A truly caring 50-year-old man does not start a romantic like relationship with the 13-year-old daughter of the woman he was still married to. He does not buy a wedding dress for the now 15-year-old, so she could marry him. He definitely does not talk about having a child with his missing wife's minor daughter.

Not that my mind can find anything caring or decent with any man wanting to be with his missing wife's teenage daughter, the more caring and decent man would have cooled his jets and waited until the girl was of age. The more caring and decent man would not have resorted to the mess DY has created by his inability to control his desires.

I think in the beginning DY probably did care (felt sorry) for Rosselys and all of the children, but at some point he left it behind and started caring only for himself.

Choux you are totally right and articulated it far better than I was able to.

Thank you (and others in this thread) for standing up for York’s victims.

I hope Rosselys is found safe. I hope the 3 children can be reunited with their Dominican family members and that they get lots of therapy and social support for getting through this. I don’t even know if they will be allowed to stay in the USA. They are in a really, really tough position.

I wish I could do more to help.

I agree with everything you said except for your last sentence:

JMO but I believe York preyed upon what he saw as a poor, vulnerable woman who had children soley to get to the two girls. IOW I believe that was his goal from the start. I think he's a sexual predator with an attraction to minors. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back