FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DPY (the person who is posting in his name, we all know who it is) is pretending to search for Rosselys again:
Daniel Paul York

I think they are turning the heat on him. :D
Seriously? She posts "Rosi please call 615-207-4115." How transparent and disingenuous of her. SMDH. I hope York is squirming in his cell right now.

I have no use for her or York's sanctimonious buddies who, by the way have yet to donate a single penny to the disgraceful campaign she created nearly 3 months ago. So they're big on prayers but stingy with the cash. Methinks at least some of them are hedging their bets. MOO.

What kind of PI ignores the facts and instead tries to discredit the court system, LE, CPS, the child victims and the poor missing mother? Yeah, you don't need to answer that.
cuckoo-smiley.gif

Daniel is STILL in jail and no one bailed him out. Boo hoo, so sad, so sad. The PI is complaining on her DannyLove site that his bail is too high, higher than a murder. I guess she doesn’t realize he was indicted for TWENTYFIVE FELONYS and more importantly, also he already showed he has resources to run and hide when the law is after him. He kidnapped a child and evaded capture for months! And he’s facing many, many, many years in prison. Of course he has very high bail. That’s the point.

Before the grand jury, I had been feeling like there was no chance that Daniel would face any consequences for his crimes. But Kentucky has come through BIGTIME with all the indictments and for his accomoplices too. Damn, takes 3 grown men to kidnap one little girl. How screwed up is it that Daniel had at least two people helping him do this! WHat THE HELL?!!? Who does that? They are all three sick, evil men.

Rosselys I hope and pray you are safe. The looking for you is only doing it for himself. If he really cared he would have torn the earth apart to find you, not moved a thousand miles away from where he last saw you.

BF1F9B49-5065-4F6B-ACAA-914004FBF438.jpeg

Daniel is STILL in jail and no one bailed him out. Boo hoo, so sad, so sad. The PI is complaining on her DannyLove site that his bail is too high, higher than a murder. I guess she doesn’t realize he was indicted for TWENTYFIVE FELONYS and more importantly, also he already showed he has resources to run and hide when the law is after him. He kidnapped a child and evaded capture for months! And he’s facing many, many, many years in prison. Of course he has very high bail. That’s the point.

Before the grand jury, I had been feeling like there was no chance that Daniel would face any consequences for his crimes. But Kentucky has come through BIGTIME with all the indictments and for his accomoplices too. Damn, takes 3 grown men to kidnap one little girl. How screwed up is it that Daniel had at least two people helping him do this! WHat THE HELL?!!? Who does that? They are all three sick, evil men.

Rosselys I hope and pray you are safe. The ******* looking for you is only doing it for himself. If he really cared he would have torn the earth apart to find you, not moved a thousand miles away from where he last saw you.

View attachment 145986

Who made that missing poster with the reward? I'm guessing that is from one of DPY's supporters? They spelled the name of the place she was last seen wrong. It's Jupiter, FL, not Juniper. Also seems pretty condescending-- "tends to hang around homeless shelters" and "has a temper"?

o_O

Who made that missing poster with the reward? I'm guessing that is from one of DPY's supporters? They spelled the name of the place she was last seen wrong. It's Jupiter, FL, not Juniper. Also seems pretty condescending-- "tends to hang around homeless shelters" and "has a temper"?

o_O
Right? But in fact, it tells us more about them, not her. They just don‘t get it.

<Modsnip the quoted post>

Welcome to Websleuths "Alvin".

While many of us strongly believe that DPY did terrible things, these are understood to be opinions only. He has not been convicted. It is still important that Websleuths focuses on facts and what is reported in mainstream media. One thing that keeps Websleuths strong is that we aren't allowed to post rumors, so I don't believe you are allowed to say something like he was a "known drug addict...etc." without evidence of such.

If you have inside information because you have a special connection to the specific people involved in this case, then you can be identified as a recognized insider. There is a process to go through for that. Once approved as an insider you would be given wider freedoms, because we would know of your specific relationship and could understand where your information comes from and how we should judge it.

Thank you for the linked video clips.

Again, welcome to WS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Websleuths "Alvin".

While many of us strongly believe that DPY did terrible things, these are understood to be opinions only. He has not been convicted. It is still important that Websleuths focuses on facts and what is reported in mainstream media. One thing that keeps Websleuths strong is that we aren't allowed to post rumors, so I don't believe you are allowed to say something like he was a "known drug addict...etc." without evidence of such.

If you have inside information because you have a special connection to the specific people involved in this case, then you can be identified as a recognized insider. There is a process to go through for that. Once approved as an insider you would be given wider freedoms, because we would know of your specific relationship and could understand where your information comes from and how we should judge it.

Thank you for the linked video clips.

Again, welcome to WS!!
Snoopster, thanks for the info on what we do here! We've had a little leeway in this case in terms of York's past connections to TBN because he met Rosselys when he worked at a mission for TBN. And also because the PI who was also associated with TBN and who has been so outspoken about her belief that he is innocent and being railroaded by... well, just about every agency in Kentucky has been posting lies about Rosselys and victim-blaming the children. She even started a for his defense - not a penny donated in nearly 4 months - and a website where she says ridiculous things and has a "missing poster" which denigrates Rosselys in a most disturbing way.

I've already posted much of what AlvinMartinezVoice included above sans the video clips, which I have seen. But yes, I agree with you that we can't accuse York of things not reported by msm such as drug addiction or alcoholism. Frankly, he's already shown that he's a creep just from what has been reported in msm. P.S. I hate the guy.

I posted this on the other thread too. Latest updates:

York has a January 17, 2019 circuit court date on one of the First Degree Rape charge.

Prewitt also has a hearing on January 17, 2019 for the kidnapping of a minor charge. No word on the drug charges.

Neither are showing on the dockets yet so I don't know if they are trial dates or pre trial hearings.

Richardson has a November 16 pre trial conference for the kidnapping of a minor charge.
Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates
KCOJ Docket

Nothing in msm that I could find. The still has $0 donations. And check out York's FB page. PI's at it again, telling more lies. The government has not allowed any professionals to interview the children? Really? Maybe she thinks York is so important that the "government" is conspiring to spend tons of money prosecuting him for crimes he didn't commit. A little overblown, don't you think? Well, at least his friends are promising to pray for him. Barf.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

I posted this on the other thread too. Latest updates:

York has a January 17, 2019 circuit court date on one of the First Degree Rape charge.

Prewitt also has a hearing on January 17, 2019 for the kidnapping of a minor charge. No word on the drug charges.

Neither are showing on the dockets yet so I don't know if they are trial dates or pre trial hearings.

Richardson has a November 16 pre trial conference for the kidnapping of a minor charge.
Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates
KCOJ Docket

Nothing in msm that I could find. The still has $0 donations. And check out York's FB page. PI's at it again, telling more lies. The government has not allowed any professionals to interview the children? Really? Maybe she thinks York is so important that the "government" is conspiring to spend tons of money prosecuting him for crimes he didn't commit. A little overblown, don't you think? Well, at least his friends are promising to pray for him. Barf.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098
Why donate $$$ if promising a prayer can do? Lol.

OK, so ”the government“ is after poor Danny?
upload_2018-11-5_3-48-54.gif
Love it when the PI plays conspiracy bingo. It shows that the defense team must be very desperate. Maybe Alex Jones will do an interview with her. :D

Daniel’ls trial date for the 25 counts of kidnapping and child rape is on April 1, 2019. There is a pretrial conference on January 17.

In the bail hearing, it came out that after A.F. was removed from his care, and before he kidnapped her from her foster care, he took a very unsuspicious journey from Kentucky to Florida to withdraw $160000.00 from Citibank. Totally innocent!

I hope that the investigators who discovered this were able to see what ELSE he was doing on that trip to Florida. Was he returning to the scene of the crime?

Daniel, where is Rossi?

How can we get publicity for missing Rosselys? There are three children missing a mother. Please, I wish she could be on a podcasst
Sometimes it only takes one person to get the ball rolling. I already contacted at least 20 news outlets (at least that got her story out and PD to release a missing person report) but the more people contact them, the better. Maybe @grayhuze can do something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back