FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just reading another thread for an unidentified body just found in Sacramento. I wonder if DPY has any connections to that area.. here’s the news article:

The victim is described at a Caucasian or light-skinned Hispanic woman, believed to have been between 35 and 40 years old, with shoulder-length brown or auburn hair.

Detectives say the woman would have been somewhere between 5'2" and 5'6" and had double ear piercings in each ear, however no earrings were found when she was discovered. She also has a noticeable gap between her front teeth.

The woman may have gone missing sometime within the last month.

http://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/sacrame...-538097230

That UID is too recent, IMO. Rosselys has been missing since Nov 2016.

Here's the thread for that UID: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...in-bag-in-Mokelumne-River-in-Isleton-Apr-2018

Gardener, thanks for starting the thread for Rosselys!

Here's some info from Florida. Be aware there are two Daniel York's when you search; his files include his middle name Paul.

Marriage info. License number ML-SO-2015-002574 applied for on 10/16/2015. Rosselys is listed as last name Felix. They were married on 12/17/2015 in Hollywood Florida. BTW, he was born in CA.
Broward County Clerk of Court - Marriage - License Search

The three cases with Rosselys/York can be found on page 2.
Case Search - Public - Broward County Clerk of Courts

Child Custody case number FMCE16011823 was filed by York on 9/26/2016 and voluntarily dismissed on 11/09/2016.

Domestic Violence case number DVCE16007416 was filed on 9/27/2016 by Rosselys and a hearing was scheduled for 10/11/2016. On 11/04/2016 another hearing was scheduled for 11/09/2016 - I don't know if this was a continuance or what. On 11/09/2016 another hearing was scheduled for 12/14/2016 but on 11/14/2016 a motion to dissolve was entered. Notice that letters were returned from the Post Office.

Domestic Violence case number DVCE16007417 the dates are similar to the above case except it was filed by Rosselys on behalf of a minor.

All the pdf records are marked confidential per FL law.

They were married less than a year before York tried to take the kids from her then she disappeared. What chutzpah! It's like he went shopping in the DR for a vulnerable woman with a child that attracted him.

IMO he planned this either from the start or very early in the relationship. The grooming and not worrying too much about Rosselys seeing his inappropriate behavior with AF makes me highly suspicious that he planned it in advance.

Any info from KY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you MsMarple! His FB page shows he lived in Santa Ana sometime before 2015. Can you find any records for him from California?

I'll see if I can find any CA records later today. Pokemon Go Community Day Event starts in a little while so I'll be out. :giggle:

Before I leave I wanted to bring up an odd finding. I came across a photography business that York started in 2016, listed under the name Daniel Paul Foran Photography. Manta lists York as the Principal and the address as
3300 Pembroke Road Lot 130
Hollywood, FL 33021

By coincidence there's also another Daniel Foran Photography but there's no connection between the 2; the other Daniel Foran is located in Ireland and IMO his photo work is amazing, way better than York's.

https://www.manta.com/c/mhbcq7g/daniel-paul-foran
http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Daniel-Paul-Foran-954-967-2795

They were married less than a year before York tried to take the kids from her then she disappeared. What chutzpah! It's like he went shopping in the DR for a vulnerable woman with a child that attracted him.

IMO he planned this either from the start or very early in the relationship. The grooming and not worrying too much about Rosselys seeing his inappropriate behavior with AF makes me highly suspicious that he planned it in advance.

RSBM I've had an uneasy feeling in that direction since I first read Amabel's thread.

I'd really like to know when Rosselys was last seen physically in person.

RSBM I've had an uneasy feeling in that direction since I first read AF's thread.

I'd really like to know when Rosselys was last seen physically in person.

On his FB page, under recent check-ins it appears he was in various places from November 7, 2016 to December 28. Then the check-ins stop. There are other places earlier but he didn't select check-in so I guess FB just automatically mapped them? I'm not really sure, maybe someone here knows more. Anyway:

November 7 11:23am - CitiBank, Deerfield Beach, FL
November 9 8:57pm - Avocado Grill, West Palm Beach, FL - pic of Rosselys
November 16 No Time Stamp - West Palm Beach, FL - pic of two of the kids uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Fern Glen Park, Coral Springs, FL - pic of Rosselys uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Monarch High School, Coconut Creek, FL - pic of a religious service uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 25 12:03pm - McDonald's, Lake Worth, FL - pic of the outside
December 8 2:21pm - Little Caesar's Pizza, Jupiter, FL - pics of the inside and a pizza
December 28 8:57am - Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, GA

On October 27, 2016 he uploaded 196 old photos at 5:41pm. What's the significance?
The only photos not time-stamped in real time are the ones from November 16, 2016.

I think he thinks he's going to outsmart LE - and he actually does have the skills to do so - but I don't know how much manipulation of dates and times he can do on Facebook. I think posts can't be edited without leaving a trail.

There's a lot to mine on his FB, so much that it can addle the brain after a little while. I just know he's trying to pull a fast one!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

cybervampira thanks for the CA info - boy you're good!

On his FB page, under recent check-ins it appears he was in various places from November 7, 2016 to December 28. Then the check-ins stop. There are other places earlier but he didn't select check-in so I guess FB just automatically mapped them? I'm not really sure, maybe someone here knows more. Anyway:

November 7 11:23am - CitiBank, Deerfield Beach, FL
November 9 8:57pm - Avocado Grill, West Palm Beach, FL - pic of Rosselys
November 16 No Time Stamp - West Palm Beach, FL - pic of two of the kids uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Fern Glen Park, Coral Springs, FL - pic of Rosselys uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 16 No Time Stamp - Monarch High School, Coconut Creek, FL - pic of a religious service uploaded Oct. 27 5:41pm
November 25 12:03pm - McDonald's, Lake Worth, FL - pic of the outside
December 8 2:21pm - Little Caesar's Pizza, Jupiter, FL - pics of the inside and a pizza
December 28 8:57am - Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, GA

On October 27, 2016 he uploaded 196 old photos at 5:41pm. What's the significance?
The only photos not time-stamped in real time are the ones from November 16, 2016.

I think he thinks he's going to outsmart LE - and he actually does have the skills to do so - but I don't know how much manipulation of dates and times he can do on Facebook. I think posts can't be edited without leaving a trail.

There's a lot to mine on his FB, so much that it can addle the brain after a little while. I just know he's trying to pull a fast one!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

cybervampira thanks for the CA info - boy you're good!
Good summary! [emoji4]

I think you‘re spot on! Sorry to say, but I don‘t think it takes much to outsmart Kentucky State Police. They don‘t seem to be social media professionals judging by their recent Twitter blooper. And remember AF's Facebook still was active for a while when they were already searching for them? It was deactivated much later. Why didn‘t they trace that?

Just pointing out again what happened at court one month before DPY uploaded the many photos:

York filed a petition in Broward County court on Sept. 26, 2016, seeking custody of Hernandez’s three claiming that his wife was “unfit to care for the children” because of “untreated mental health” issues.

The next day, Hernandez requested two restraining orders against York. In one, she claimed her husband had been physically abusive, “shoving” an apple pie in her face in one instance. In the second, Hernandez said her then 13-year-old daughter “has a suspicious inappropriate relationship with Daniel.”

OK, now I‘m wondering if he faked her signature on this and had done something to her before:

On Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order. She would go missing soon after.

Or how do you „ask“ the court to dissolve a restraining order? In person? Does anyone know how this works in FL?

Putting together the court info with the facebook post info-- On Oct 27, 2016 he would have been in the midst of a custody battle for the kids and Rosselys had filed the domestic violence case against him. Perhaps he saw ahead of time that he would lose his custody case-- it was voluntarily dismissed Nov 9, 2016. The voluntary dismissal makes me think either he realized by then that he didn't have a strong enough case or he changed his mind then about how to get custody of the kids (or both). Perhaps he uploaded all those photos as "evidence"- to make it look like he was a "good father" for the kids and that they were really a happy family. I have a feeling he is the type to brag about all the things he had done for them (JMO). Or perhaps he had already set alternate plans in motion Oct 27th. Maybe the photos came from a device/phone/computer he planned to get rid of because of other evidence on it. Maybe he decided to upload the photos then so he would still have them as memories later. Just a few theories/speculation.

<RSBM for space>

OK, now I&#8216;m wondering if he faked her signature on this and had done something to her before:

On Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order. She would go missing soon after.

Or how do you &#8222;ask&#8220; the court to dissolve a restraining order? In person? Does anyone know how this works in FL?

I wondered the same thing CV-- would she have to appear in person or talk to her lawyer to get the restraining order dissolved? Or could someone forge paperwork to do that? I'm not sure of the answer.

The sudden public uploading of all those photos, the later adding of a caption to many older photos (same caption every time) have made me look at the beginning of November as being when something changed. If the legal action was cancelled by signature on a form or a letter rather than an appointment somewhere, my gut tells me Rosselys had already come to harm by then.

(Possibly irrelevant but by the age of 16 I was very competent in faking my mother's signature to get out of PE in school)

Quoting Mr. Ultsh from PBSO who contacted me (I gave him all we have including a link to this thread):

Danke for all your help with this information. I will be looking into it along with the information I already have. I am working this missing person case as Rosselys was last believed to have been in Palm Beach County. Your club does great work and I hope your assistance pays off.

„Danke“ is German for „Thanks“ and with „club“, he means WS! [emoji3]

I think this man is dedicated to find out what happened. He is already in touch with her sister (which is a bit difficult as she only speaks Spanish). We are getting there!

040718Missing Person BOLO

Live PD on the A&E network featured missing child, AF on Friday night. AF, 15, has been missing since March 15, 2018 and is believed to be with her step-father, Daniel York, 50.

Palm Beach Sheriff&#8217;s Office is also searching for AF's mother, who went missing in November 2016.
According to Palm Beach Sherriff&#8217;s Office the last time Rosselys Félix Hernández, 31, was seen was the end of November of 2016 at her Jupiter, Florida home. Rosselys vanished leaving behind 3 children, including 15 year-old AF, her oldest. The children were being taken care of by their step-father, Daniel York. Shortly after Rosselys vanished, Daniel moved the family to Kentucky.
Daniel and the children lived together in Kentucky until February of 2018 when Family Services took custody of all 3 children.
According to Kentucky State Police, AF went missing from her foster home in Monticello, Kentucky on March 15, 2018. It is believed that AF may be in the company of 50 year-old Daniel York. Daniel may be driving a White Mitsubishi Outlander or possibly a grayish or dark colored Pontiac G6.
There is a felony warrant for Daniel out of Kentucky.
http://wcluradio.com/ncmec-missing-t...n-in-kentucky/

Quoting Mr. Ultsh from PBSO who contacted me (I gave him all we have including a link to this thread):

&#8222;Danke&#8220; is German for &#8222;Thanks&#8220; and with &#8222;club&#8220;, he means WS! [emoji3]

I think this man is dedicated to find out what happened. He is already in touch with her sister (which is a bit difficult as she only speaks Spanish). We are getting there!

Fantastic work cybervampira! (and everyone else here too, of course!)

Good summary! [emoji4]

I think you&#8216;re spot on! Sorry to say, but I don&#8216;t think it takes much to outsmart Kentucky State Police. They don&#8216;t seem to be social media professionals judging by their recent Twitter blooper. And remember AF's Facebook still was active for a while when they were already searching for them? It was deactivated much later. Why didn&#8216;t they trace that?

Just pointing out again what happened at court one month before DPY uploaded the many photos:

York filed a petition in Broward County court on Sept. 26, 2016, seeking custody of Hernandez&#8217;s three claiming that his wife was &#8220;unfit to care for the children&#8221; because of &#8220;untreated mental health&#8221; issues.

The next day, Hernandez requested two restraining orders against York. In one, she claimed her husband had been physically abusive, &#8220;shoving&#8221; an apple pie in her face in one instance. In the second, Hernandez said her then 13-year-old daughter &#8220;has a suspicious inappropriate relationship with Daniel.&#8221;

OK, now I&#8216;m wondering if he faked her signature on this and had done something to her before:

Or how do you &#8222;ask&#8220; the court to dissolve a restraining order? In person? Does anyone know how this works in FL?

I found this...

Motion to Modify, Dissolve, or Dismiss a Restraining Order
A Motion to Modify, Dissolve, or Dismiss the restraining order would need to be completed and filed with the Clerk of the Court and County Comptroller. The Motion form may be used if you are a party to a previously entered injunction for protection against domestic violence, repeat violence, dating violence, or sexual violence and you want the court to modify the terms of the injunction. This Motion must be signed in front of a Notary or Deputy Clerk at the Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller's office. If you need Deputy Clerk to attest your signature, do not sign said document until you are in the presence of a Deputy Clerk at the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller.

Restraining Orders / Injunctions for Protection | Sarasota County Clerk

It's for Sarasota, but I presume the process would be similar for all counties in Florida. I'll have to look further.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back