FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you look at the info tab of his Photography page, Atlanta is listed:
https://www.facebook.com/danielpaulyork/about/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

ETA: I ran his FB page through a like checker and it looks like he bought followers with most of them coming from the Philippines and Colombia and many likes from Middle East/Africa and all over the world (only 160 likes are actually from the US).

This guy is a cheater!

Sorry, I'm slow. :facepalm: I just figured out what you meant when you said he's a a cheater.
Are you thinking he paid for fake likes/followers for his facebook business? That would not surprise me at all!

Sorry, I'm slow. :facepalm: I just figured out what you meant when you said he's a a cheater.
Are you thinking he paid for fake likes/followers for his facebook business? That would not surprise me at all!
Yes, some „stars“ do it on Instagram or companies do it on Facebook to appear bigger than they are. Selling followers is a big market.

Right? I really hope they flagged all passports.

This is one of the oldest articles I could find about DPY‘s affiliation with TBN, dated 1992! You may also google „Danny York“ and TBN (there also is an actor named Danny York who played Jesus Christ in a TBN play, but I don’t think that‘s him). It just shows how close he was to Jan Crouch and the things he did besides being their Network Program Director, in some articles it even says Vice President).

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-09/news/mn-145_1_easter-sunrise-service/3

What is on his Linked In Profile for job titles? Are we allowed to copy it over here? I don't have Linked In so I can't see it. TBN claims to broadcast all over the world so I think they would send their video crew to their various locations for their shows. I'm wondering if he worked with specific programming for TBN or if the position was general "network video engineer" for the entire company.

Another thing-- In 1992, DPY would have only been around 24 years old. He would have been fresh out of college, assuming college was required to gain his position. What connections did he have that allowed him to get that job so young? Are we sure there was not another Danny York who worked for TBN?

What is on his Linked In Profile for job titles? Are we allowed to copy it over here? I don't have Linked In so I can't see it. TBN claims to broadcast all over the world so I think they would send their video crew to their various locations for their shows. I'm wondering if he worked with specific programming for TBN or if the position was general "network video engineer" for the entire company.

Another thing-- In 1992, DPY would have only been around 24 years old. He would have been fresh out of college, assuming college was required to gain his position. What connections did he have that allowed him to get that job so young? Are we sure there was not another Danny York who worked for TBN?
I think it‘s him, but let‘s take that one dated 2008 (and we know he was in Haiti, right?). In this article, his name is „Dan York“:

CARREFOUR, HAITI — A multimillion-dollar building project involving a Haitian pastor and the Trinity Broadcasting Network has collapsed in recriminations, leaving behind a half-built hospital with a giant cross-shaped hole in one wall.

With $2.5 million already spent, work stopped almost two years ago on the first children's hospital in this slum of half a million people, when the partnership between Archbishop Joel Jeune of Haiti's Charismatic Church and Jan Crouch, the co-founder of the Costa Mesa-based TBN, turned bitter.

Jeune claims that Crouch erupted in anger when he told her that some Haitian boys who had been hired to guard the construction site reported that a TBN missionary had made homosexual advances.

TBN executives counter that the falling-out occurred when they confronted Jeune with their suspicions that he had siphoned off some of the Christian broadcaster's donations.

[...]

"I want to show my love for Jan Crouch and for my brother!" boomed Jeune, throwing an arm around Casoria and beaming into a camera wielded by TBN executive Dan York.

"You love Jan so much you rip her off? You steal money from her?" retorted Casoria, throwing off Jeune's embrace.

Incensed preachers shot off the sofas to protest the slight. They wagged fingers in the faces of TBN officials and shouted Creole curses on the visitors who had insulted their religious leader under a Haitian roof.

[...]
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/16/world/fg-orphans16

I think it‘s him, but let‘s take that one dated 2008 (and we know he was in Haiti, right?). In this article, his name is „Dan York“:

CARREFOUR, HAITI — A multimillion-dollar building project involving a Haitian pastor and the Trinity Broadcasting Network has collapsed in recriminations, leaving behind a half-built hospital with a giant cross-shaped hole in one wall.

With $2.5 million already spent, work stopped almost two years ago on the first children's hospital in this slum of half a million people, when the partnership between Archbishop Joel Jeune of Haiti's Charismatic Church and Jan Crouch, the co-founder of the Costa Mesa-based TBN, turned bitter.

Jeune claims that Crouch erupted in anger when he told her that some Haitian boys who had been hired to guard the construction site reported that a TBN missionary had made homosexual advances.

TBN executives counter that the falling-out occurred when they confronted Jeune with their suspicions that he had siphoned off some of the Christian broadcaster's donations.

[...]

"I want to show my love for Jan Crouch and for my brother!" boomed Jeune, throwing an arm around Casoria and beaming into a camera wielded by TBN executive Dan York.

"You love Jan so much you rip her off? You steal money from her?" retorted Casoria, throwing off Jeune's embrace.

Incensed preachers shot off the sofas to protest the slight. They wagged fingers in the faces of TBN officials and shouted Creole curses on the visitors who had insulted their religious leader under a Haitian roof.

[...]
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/16/world/fg-orphans16

Yes, that sounds like it would be him. We know he worked for TBN, is a camera person and we know he made trips to Haiti. So by 2008 he was an "executive".
I wonder if there are other women/girls he brought to the US? :scared:

For reference in Rosselys' thread, here is a rough timeline I posted on AF's thread a few weeks ago, with a few edits added.

--
Rough timeline so far:

- 1987 - Jun 2016: DPY worked as Network Program Director for TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) from 1987 to June 2016 (source: his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/ ) It included work in Haiti.

- 2010 - 2015 meets Rosselys Felix Hernandez ("RFH") (in Haiti/Dominican Republic?) [couldn't find an earlier reference to her or her kids prior to that time, although DPY's FB page had some older photos of the kids which seemed to have been taken in 2010 in DR, but were posted in 2016. He could have been the photographer or they could have been provided to him.]

- 2015 DPY moves (back?) to Miami. [He responds to a query on his FB page in Oct 2016 that he had moved to Miami about a year prior, and he had lost touch with people while he had been in Haiti.]

- Dec 17/2015 DPY posts on FB "soon to be one year and done in a proper setting", with a photo of he and RFH standing under a flower arch.

- Late May 2016: Jan Crouch dies. [founder of TBN. DPY worked with her for many years.]

- June 2016: DPY's job ends at TBN.

- June 2016 - last post to RFH's FB page [see one 'response' by RFH on July 13/16 to a photo of herself posted on DPY's FB page and liking another photo posted on July 17]

- July 10/16: "Fun day shooting" ...photos of family. first photo posted July 10, with rest posted July 13.

- Sept 26 2016: DPY files petition for custody of the children in Broward County FL

- Sept 27 2016: RFH files Domestic Violence charge petition against DPY on behalf of her and AF

- Nov 9 2016: notice of voluntary dismissal re DPY custody petition
- Nov 14 2016: motion to dissolve RFH DV petitions.

- late November 2016: RFH last seen. [By who? Confirmed?]

- "shortly after": DPY moves with kids to Kentucky. (Dec 2016 FB post by DPY says that they are at Six Flags Georgia. Where they on the way there then?)

- Jan 27/17: DPT photography FB page updates phone number. Page currently says business based in Somerset KY. [ Daniel Paul Photography ]

- Jan 2018: AF turns 15.

- Feb 2018: Family Services takes custody of children in Kentucky.

- March 14 2018: AF disappears.

- Date?? : Felony warrant issued for DPY. [what is the felony? who issued it? when was it issued?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that sounds like it would be him. We know he worked for TBN, is a camera person and we know he made trips to Haiti. So by 2008 he was an "executive".
I wonder if there are other women/girls he brought to the US? :scared:
I checked his linkedin profile. He was Engineering Assistant (1985-1987) at Digmore Equipment in Redlands, CA, and he then worked with TBN from June 1987 - June 2016. His other jobs were in parallel: Freelance Graphics Designer (1992-now), Photographer (1986-now).

He visited Northrop University 1987-1990 and RWU (Real World Experience) in 1986. From 1996-2016, he was a volunteer Country Project Director for SOAC & UMO, overseeing the logistics for distribution of disaster relief. Director of development of self sustainability programs, education, technical training and job placement. Planning and development for long term needs and Economic Empowerment.

His certificates: Adobe Lightroom, Emergency First Response, Rescue Diver, and some more.
His languages: English, French, Haitian Creole and Spanish.

I believe we are allowed to post anything from his social media, since he is a suspect, but we can't post what others comment on on his social media.

Here is what he has for his experience timeline:

Professional Photographer - Daniel Paul Photography. Jun 1986 - Present.

Freelance Graphic Designer - Daniel Paul Designs. Feb 1992 - Present.

Network Program Director - TBN. Jun 1987 - Jun 2016.
(Programming, Programming Procurement, Scheduling, Directing, Editing, Graphics, Filming, Video Production, Post-Production, Photography, Producing, Project Management and Personal Assistant to the Founder President & Co-Founder Vice President.)

Engineering Assistant - Digmore Equipment and Engineering. May 1985 - Jun 1987. Redlands California.

Under Education he has:
Northrop University 1987 - 1990. [Note: Northrop is a now-defunct university that was in the LA area and specialized in technology related areas.]

Under Volunteer work:
Country Project Director & Development - SOAC & UMO. Jan 1996 – Sep 2016
(Overseeing the logistics for distribution of disaster relief. Director of development of self sustainability programs, education, technical training and job placement. Planning and development for long term needs and Economic Empowerment.)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/

I checked his linkedin profile. He was Engineering Assistant (1985-1987) at Digmore Equipment in Redlands, CA, and he then worked with TBN from June 1987 - June 2016. His other jobs were in parallel: Freelance Graphics Designer (1992-now), Photographer (1986-now).

He visited Northrop University 1987-1990 and RWU (Real World Experience) in 1986. From 1996-2016, he was a volunteer Country Project Director for SOAC & UMO, overseeing the logistics for distribution of disaster relief. Director of development of self sustainability programs, education, technical training and job placement. Planning and development for long term needs and Economic Empowerment.

His certificates: Adobe Lightroom, Emergency First Response, Rescue Diver, and some more.

You posted while I was s-l-o-w-l-y typing. ;)

Thank you CV! I'm guessing SOAC is this TBN program:
Founded as Smile of a Child TV by TBN co-founder Jan Crouch (who died from the effects of a stroke on May 31, 2016), the network was developed and named after Smile of a Child, a children's outreach ministry founded by Jan and Paul Crouch in the 1990s to provide services and donations to needy children worldwide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile_(TV_network)

A Mother goes missing in 2016 in Florida and then her 15 year-old daughter vanishes in Kentucky in 2018

According to Palm Beach Sherriff’s Office the last time Rosselys Félix Hernández, 31, was seen was the end of November of 2016 at her Jupiter, Florida home. Rosselys and her children are originally from the Dominican Republic. After arriving in the United States, Rosselys and her family resided in both Hollywood and Jupiter, Florida.

Rosselys vanished leaving behind 3 children, including 15 year-old AF, her oldest. The children were being taken care of by their step-father, Daniel York. Shortly after Rosselys vanished, Daniel moved the family to Kentucky.

Daniel and the children lived together in Kentucky until February of 2018 when Family Services took custody of all 3 children.

According to Kentucky State Police, AF went missing from her foster home in Monticello, Kentucky on March 15, 2018. It is believed that AF may be in the company of 50 year-old Daniel York. Daniel may be driving a White Mitsubishi Outlander or possibly a grayish or dark colored Pontiac G6.

There is a felony warrant out of Kentucky for Daniel.

* AF is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 105 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes.

* Daniel is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds. He has blue eyes and long blonde hair.

* Rosselys is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Palm Beach Sherriff’s Office is asking anyone with information about Rosselys or her disappearance to call Detective Ultsh at 561-644-7398.

If you have information of have seen AF or Daniel you are asked to call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) or Kentucky State Police at 1-606-878-6622.

A Mother goes missing in 2016 in Florida and then her 15 year-old daughter vanishes in Kentucky in 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
This case has done my head in from the start.

When first reported AF was missing along with her stepfather DPY, my first thought was where was her mother? Then it came out her mother was missing as well.

In regards to the petitions being filed only to later be dissolved, I thought:

DPY claimed RF had mental issues, what IF he convinced RF somehow to agree to go into a treatment center somewhere immediately following having the petitions dissolved. And while she was in treatment he started the moving process, or even had totally moved. But given that RF had the competency to file any kind of report prior to any treatment by the time she was released if he was gone she would have the same competency to file missing persons on her children and him. So that didn't make any sense.

Then the connection being made by Gardner of a body with the gap between teeth found in GA, and DPY leaving a public digital trail of having been within extremely close proximity to where the body was found.

I don't even want to go into the timings in any of this. Just too coincidental and sadly makes the most sense for my liking.

Suffice to say, the more I think about it, the more I will be surprised if the body isn't RF.

DPY definitely needs to be found.

He definitely has family in Kentucky. I don't know about Florida. I've not heard anything about Georgia.
He is originally from California, so some family remain back there.

Having said that, he has "Christian" friends in a range of states, who stand by him because of his history. I'm guessing they believe whatever he says.

According to his Facebook, he lived in DR (Santo Domingo), South Africa (Cape Town), Haiti (Port-au-Prince), Tennessee (Nashville), Florida (Orlando, Miami Beach), Texas (Dallas), and Italy (Bracciano). I don‘t know why California is not listed but he was supposedly born there and was previously married, living in Mission Viejo, and working with TBN in Santa Ana and Digmore in Redlands. His Orange County court records also show the locations Orange and Irvine. His Photography page additionally lists Georgia (Atlanta) and New Jersey.

He didn‘t list Kentucky anywhere but we know he moved the kids to Monticello. He has family in Kentucky, Colorado, Wisconsin and California.

Unfortunately, he could be anywhere.

Some recent news articles:

http://fox28media.com/news/local/mi...ured-on-live-pd-show-may-have-ties-to-georgia
http://www.k105.com/2018/04/17/15-y...ed-on-live-pd-thought-to-be-with-step-father/
http://dearly.com/2018/04/73764-mother-daughter-missing-persons/
d8ef5b25d828a24cc5c623e496adb016.jpg

In Spanish:
https://www.telemundoatlanta.com/no...-buscan-a-madre-e-hija-hispanas-desaparecidas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back