FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately, I can‘t read these articles due to the new EU data protection restrictions. Can somebody quote anything relevant from here, please?

York's arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious ...
Commonwealth Journal's History
Commonwealth Journal Somerset, Ky.

York's arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious disappearance of his ...
vor 28 Minuten · The arrest of Daniel York in Pulaski County on Thursday is the latest in a lurid saga that involves a messy marital split, alleged .

Unfortunately, I can‘t read these articles due to the new EU data protection restrictions. Can somebody quote anything relevant from here, please?

York's arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious ...
Commonwealth Journal's History
Commonwealth Journal Somerset, Ky.

York's arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious disappearance of his ...
vor 28 Minuten · The arrest of Daniel York in Pulaski County on Thursday is the latest in a lurid saga that involves a messy marital split, alleged .

A Broward County judge granted Hernandez’s request for a temporary restraining order.

The Palm Beach Post reported that on Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order.

But she would go missing soon after, leaving family members and friends baffled.

“I am confused. I do not think Rosi could just leave because she is very attached to her children,” said Claudia Reinoso, Hernandez’s sister, who lives in the Dominican Republic. “She loves them and it’s been too long. It seems suspicious that Rosi has not returned for her children.”

When Reinoso learned of the charges against York, she was shocked.

“I cannot believe Daniel would do that,” she said. “I always thought Daniel was a good man and step-father.”

After his wife’s disappearance, York moved the three children to Somerset, where they lived as a family until February 2018, when social services removed the children from York’s home and placed them in foster care in nearby Monticello, Ky.

later in the article....

Reinoso shared several text conversations she had with York in 2017 with the Commonwealth Journal.

When Reinoso asked York about her sister’s disappearance, he replied: “I have not heard from my wife. I really do not know what to say.

“The kids are doing good. (I’m) trying to be the best I can for them.”

In another message, York told Reinoso he believes his wife simply “moved to another city.”

“I know she has done this many times. Just not for this long,” York said. “Rosi knows the kids are loved and cared for and are with many family members of mine.

“I thought she might be in the Dominican Republic,” York added. “I know she needs this time for herself.”

later still....

Comstock said one of Hernandez’s family members in New Jersey is interested in seeking custody of the children.

“Rosselys’ family talked to several law enforcement agencies in Florida and seemed to have a hard time getting them to take her disappearance seriously,” Comstock said. “I’ve spoken with Rosselys’ best friend on several occasions. She is terrified of York.”

York’s next court appearance is set for this Monday.

A Broward County judge granted Hernandez’s request for a temporary restraining order.

The Palm Beach Post reported that on Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order.

But she would go missing soon after, leaving family members and friends baffled.

“I am confused. I do not think Rosi could just leave because she is very attached to her children,” said Claudia Reinoso, Hernandez’s sister, who lives in the Dominican Republic. “She loves them and it’s been too long. It seems suspicious that Rosi has not returned for her children.”

When Reinoso learned of the charges against York, she was shocked.

“I cannot believe Daniel would do that,” she said. “I always thought Daniel was a good man and step-father.”

After his wife’s disappearance, York moved the three children to Somerset, where they lived as a family until February 2018, when social services removed the children from York’s home and placed them in foster care in nearby Monticello, Ky.

later in the article....

Reinoso shared several text conversations she had with York in 2017 with the Commonwealth Journal.

When Reinoso asked York about her sister’s disappearance, he replied: “I have not heard from my wife. I really do not know what to say.

“The kids are doing good. (I’m) trying to be the best I can for them.”

In another message, York told Reinoso he believes his wife simply “moved to another city.”

“I know she has done this many times. Just not for this long,” York said. “Rosi knows the kids are loved and cared for and are with many family members of mine.

“I thought she might be in the Dominican Republic,” York added. “I know she needs this time for herself.”

later still....

Comstock said one of Hernandez’s family members in New Jersey is interested in seeking custody of the children.

“Rosselys’ family talked to several law enforcement agencies in Florida and seemed to have a hard time getting them to take her disappearance seriously,” Comstock said. “I’ve spoken with Rosselys’ best friend on several occasions. She is terrified of York.”

York’s next court appearance is set for this Monday.
Thank you!

He messaged her sister „I really don‘t know what to say“? Well, how about filing a missing persons report?

“The kids are doing good. (I’m) trying to be the best I can for them.” Yeah, right!

Guys, all those who no longer can access majority of articles due to being in Europe, just add VPN to your browser. Search under add on or extension of your browser for VPN. I just added free VPN (no download or instalation needed) and all pages open now :).

You can turn it off and on whenever you feel like. I am really glad as it was highly frustrating for majority of pages not opening any more. All works wonderfully now. Hope this helps others too.

Guys, all those who no longer can access majority of articles due to being in Europe, just add VPN to your browser. Search under add on or extension of your browser for VPN. I just added free VPN (no download or instalation needed) and all pages open now :).

You can turn it off and on whenever you feel like. I am really glad as it was highly frustrating for majority of pages not opening any more. All works wonderfully now. Hope this helps others too.
Yes! VPNs are the best. I am in school over in another country and am from the US and it allows me to watch my shows that would otherwise be blocked.

NEW: Estranged husband of woman last seen in Jupiter facing new charges

New charges for Daniel York. Possible sick motive in the disappearance of Rosaly.

He wanted to have a baby with eldest daughter.
Yuck!
According to a criminal complaint, the 15-year-old girl told Kentucky State Police in February that York sexually assaulted her three times. A note was found on the girl’s phone, apparently from York, discussing the possibility of having a baby together and naming the child by combining the first names of York and the victim.
Hernandez’s youngest daughter told her therapist in March that York had sexually assaulted her “on multiple occasions” between January 2017 until January or February 2018.

NEW: Estranged husband of woman last seen in Jupiter facing new charges

New charges for Daniel York. Possible sick motive in the disappearance of Rosaly.

He wanted to have a baby with eldest daughter.
OMG! I'm starting to think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg in this case. IMO if LE does a thorough investigation we'll discover York has a long history of sexually assaulting children. I don't even want to know why he wanted to have a baby. :oops:

Because he also assaulted another stepchild IMO this was never about an older man attracted to a young teen but rather a violent pedophile preying on multiple children.

I hope LE takes a long, hard look at the time he spent in Haiti doing his "volunteer work." From his Linkedin profile:

Company Name: SOAC & UMO
Dates volunteered: Jan 1996 – Sep 2016
Volunteer duration: 20 yrs 9 mos
Cause: Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
Overseeing the logistics for distribution of disaster relief. Director of development of self sustainability programs, education, technical training and job placement. Planning and development for long term needs and Economic Empowerment.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/

More about SOAC:
Smile of a Child
https://www.tbn.org/press-releases/...brings-healing-and-hope-children-and-families

Daniel York, 49, is charged with kidnapping, rape, incest and drug offenses after police say they found him staying at a home off Kentucky Highway 461 in Pulaski County. According to the arrest warrant, a 14-year-old girl was found "concealed" there.

Neighbors tell LEX 18 that they had no idea she was even at the home. The teen told police she had been there for two and a half months.

"Never seen her, never seen her at all. It's kind of spooky to know that people can hide and fool you like that," said neighbor Jennifer Spiegel.
"It blows my mind because he was so nice. He put brakes on my car, doesn't cuss, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. He was an evangelist, a really nice guy," said Spiegel.
"It blows my mind because he was so nice. He put brakes on my car, doesn't cuss, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. He was an evangelist, a really nice guy," said Spiegel.

That's pretty much what we saw on his FB page; all goody goody, spouting "godly" phrases, posting bible quotes and acting like a humble, religious man. It makes me sick. I'm an atheist but I respect the views of honest, caring believers. But not the hipocrytes like York who hide behind platitudes while they break moral and civil laws. JMO.

OMG! I'm starting to think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg in this case. IMO if LE does a thorough investigation we'll discover York has a long history of sexually assaulting children. I don't even want to know why he wanted to have a baby. :oops:

Because he also assaulted another stepchild IMO this was never about an older man attracted to a young teen but rather a violent pedophile preying on multiple children.

I hope LE takes a long, hard look at the time he spent in Haiti doing his "volunteer work." From his Linkedin profile:

Company Name: SOAC & UMO
Dates volunteered: Jan 1996 – Sep 2016
Volunteer duration: 20 yrs 9 mos
Cause: Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
Overseeing the logistics for distribution of disaster relief. Director of development of self sustainability programs, education, technical training and job placement. Planning and development for long term needs and Economic Empowerment.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/

More about SOAC:
Smile of a Child
On Haiti's Kyona Beach, TBN's Smile of a Child Brings Healing and Hope to Children and Families

Yes, and religious events. People bring their kids and are naturally trusting at religious events. Sadly, lots of reeeeeally bad people use religion as a mask to hide behind to be able to abuse and not be suspected. It's why I look twice as hard at people who are in positions of being easily trusted.

York's on the docket tomorrow for preliminary hearings.
PULASKI County DISTRICT Court Docket for 06/06/2018
KCOJ Docket
Note: Choose District Court and Pulaski County. His info's on page 3.

By the way, that was "hypocrite" not "hipocryte" in my last post - it's past my bedtime. o_O

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee