FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! I'm starting to think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg in this case. IMO if LE does a thorough investigation we'll discover York has a long history of sexually assaulting children. I don't even want to know why he wanted to have a baby. :oops:

Because he also assaulted another stepchild IMO this was never about an older man attracted to a young teen but rather a violent pedophile preying on multiple children.

I hope LE takes a long, hard look at the time he spent in Haiti doing his "volunteer work." From his Linkedin profile:

Company Name: SOAC & UMO
Dates volunteered: Jan 1996 – Sep 2016
Volunteer duration: 20 yrs 9 mos
Cause: Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
Overseeing the logistics for distribution of disaster relief. Director of development of self sustainability programs, education, technical training and job placement. Planning and development for long term needs and Economic Empowerment.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/

More about SOAC:
Smile of a Child
On Haiti's Kyona Beach, TBN's Smile of a Child Brings Healing and Hope to Children and Families
Exactly!

He fit in just fine at TBN...

Sinful Sex at TBN and a Motor Home for Jan Crouch's Dogs Alleged in Lawsuit - OC Weekly

"Josefa Vera, who lived next door to York, Hernandez and her three children in Broward County, said Hernandez resided at a women’s shelter in Jupiter for several weeks before she disappeared."

I think she never had a home in Jupiter, despite many articles saying she disappeared from her home there. The family lived on TBN property in Broward County from their arrival in the US in 2015, and were evicted after York was fired. It was at this time that Rosselys went to the women's shelter and she filed the restraining order against her husband.

"Josefa Vera, who lived next door to York, Hernandez and her three children in Broward County, said Hernandez resided at a women’s shelter in Jupiter for several weeks before she disappeared."

I think she never had a home in Jupiter, despite many articles saying she disappeared from her home there. The family lived on TBN property in Broward County from their arrival in the US in 2015, and were evicted after York was fired. It was at this time that Rosselys went to the women's shelter and she filed the restraining order against her husband.
I wonder if it was something York told the neighbor? Also, was she at the shelter alone or with her children? Why would she leave the children with York and then file a restraining order? Remember, the restraining order also was on behalf of her children or at least on behalf of AF.

York's on the docket tomorrow for preliminary hearings.
PULASKI County DISTRICT Court Docket for 06/06/2018
KCOJ Docket
Note: Choose District Court and Pulaski County. His info's on page 3.

By the way, that was "hypocrite" not "hipocryte" in my last post - it's past my bedtime. o_O

Is that more charges than originally stated? 4 different cases?

Rape 1st degree - victim under 12
Incest
Incest
Incest
Incest
-----
Cultivation of Marijuana (5 or more plants)
Possession of Marijuana
-----
Rape 3rd Degree
Rape 3rd Degree
Rape 3rd Degree
-----
Unlawful transaction with a minor (Illegal sex act under 16)
Kidnapping - minor

I wish these places would use her correct name: Rosselys Félix Hernández. She isn't just Hernández. She should be referred to as Rosselys Félix Hernández but if only one last name can be listed then she is Rosselys Félix. Many Latin Americans don't use only one last name - both appelidos are part of their full name. Even NAMUS has Felix incorrectly as her middle name.

Last edited:
For reference in Rosselys' thread, here is a rough timeline I posted on AF's thread a few weeks ago, with a few edits added.

--
Rough timeline so far:

- 1987 - Jun 2016: DPY worked as Network Program Director for TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) from 1987 to June 2016 (source: his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/ ) It included work in Haiti.

- 2010 - 2015 meets Rosselys Felix Hernandez ("RFH") (in Haiti/Dominican Republic?) [couldn't find an earlier reference to her or her kids prior to that time, although DPY's FB page had some older photos of the kids which seemed to have been taken in 2010 in DR, but were posted in 2016. He could have been the photographer or they could have been provided to him.]

- 2015 DPY moves (back?) to Miami. [He responds to a query on his FB page in Oct 2016 that he had moved to Miami about a year prior, and he had lost touch with people while he had been in Haiti.]

- Dec 17/2015 DPY posts on FB "soon to be one year and done in a proper setting", with a photo of he and RFH standing under a flower arch.

- Late May 2016: Jan Crouch dies. [founder of TBN. DPY worked with her for many years.]

- June 2016: DPY's job ends at TBN.

- June 2016 - last post to RFH's FB page [see one 'response' by RFH on July 13/16 to a photo of herself posted on DPY's FB page and liking another photo posted on July 17]

- July 10/16: "Fun day shooting" ...photos of family. first photo posted July 10, with rest posted July 13.

- Sept 26 2016: DPY files petition for custody of the children in Broward County FL

- Sept 27 2016: RFH files Domestic Violence charge petition against DPY on behalf of her and AF

- Nov 9 2016: notice of voluntary dismissal re DPY custody petition
- Nov 14 2016: motion to dissolve RFH DV petitions.

- late November 2016: RFH last seen. [By who? Confirmed?]

- "shortly after": DPY moves with kids to Kentucky. (Dec 2016 FB post by DPY says that they are at Six Flags Georgia. Where they on the way there then?)

- Jan 27/17: DPT photography FB page updates phone number. Page currently says business based in Somerset KY. [ Daniel Paul Photography ]

- Jan 2018: AF turns 15.

- Feb 2018: Family Services takes custody of children in Kentucky.

- March 14 2018: AF disappears.

- Date?? : Felony warrant issued for DPY. [what is the felony? who issued it? when was it issued?]

So we have some updates now:

- 1987 - Jun 2016: DPY worked as Network Program Director for TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) from 1987 to June 2016 (source: his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/ ) It included work in Haiti.

- 2010 - 2015 meets Rosselys Felix Hernandez ("RFH") (in Haiti/Dominican Republic?) Children are AF (girl, 2003), LF (boy, 2004), TF (girl, 2006)

-2015 RFH and children emigrate to US in company of DPY

- Dec 2015 DPY and RFH married

- May 2016: Jan Crouch dies.

-September 2016: Evicted from TBN trailer home. (Where does DPY go? Where do children go? RFH to shelter in Jupiter, FL)

- Sept 2016: RFH files Domestic Violence charge petition against DPY on behalf of her and AF

- Sept 2016: DPY files petition for custody of the children in Broward County FL

- January 2017: DPY and the three children arrive in Somerset KY

- February 2018: AF gives interview to police saying she was assaulted 3x by DPY (why were the police interviewing her?)

- February 2018: Family Services takes custody of children in Kentucky.

-March 2018: TF (younger sister of AF) states to therapist that she has been assaulted multiple times by DPY since moving to Kentucky

-May 2018: AF recovered alive, found in closet in a house in Somerset KY just a couple miles from DPY's brother

-May 2018: DPY arrested and charged with multiple counts of rape against both stepdaughters, drug charges.

-June 2018: RFH still missing

York arraigned on kidnapping charges
After the older girl’s disappearance, the Wayne County Outlook reported that the case has caused police in Florida to take another look into the disappearance of the children’s mother, Rosselys Felix Hernandez.

Hernandez and York married in December 2015. She has not been seen since November 2016.

So we have some updates now:

- 2010 - 2015 meets Rosselys Felix Hernandez ("RFH") (in Haiti/Dominican Republic?) Children are AF (girl, 2003), LF (boy, 2004), TF (girl, 2006)

-2015 RFH and children emigrate to US in company of DPY

- Dec 2015 DPY and RFH married

- May 2016: Jan Crouch dies.

-September 2016: Evicted from TBN trailer home. (Where does DPY go? Where do children go? RFH to shelter in Jupiter, FL)

- Sept 2016: RFH files Domestic Violence charge petition against DPY on behalf of her and AF

- Sept 2016: DPY files petition for custody of the children in Broward County FL

- January 2017: DPY and the three children arrive in Somerset KY

- February 2018: AF gives interview to police saying she was assaulted 3x by DPY (why were the police interviewing her?)

- February 2018: Family Services takes custody of children in Kentucky.

-March 2018: TF (younger sister of AF) states to therapist that she has been assaulted multiple times by DPY since moving to Kentucky

-May 2018: AF recovered alive, found in closet in a house in Somerset KY just a couple miles from DPY's brother

-May 2018: DPY arrested and charged with multiple counts of rape against both stepdaughters, drug charges.

-June 2018: RFH still missing

Excellent update. Thank you.

One question, as I missed it somewhere along the way, is where we saw that DPY was kicked out of the TBN trailer in Sept 2016. My apologies in advance for not having checked every article.

Excellent update. Thank you.

One question, as I missed it somewhere along the way, is where we saw that DPY was kicked out of the TBN trailer in Sept 2016. My apologies in advance for not having checked every article.

Your timeline was amazing, I just added to it. I saw a comment on DPY’s Facebook about the eviction. I looked for it this morning and I think it’s gone. Probably people are going to be distancing themselves from him once the word spreads.

I think there is important info on DPY’s Facebook from September to December 2016 which must hold clues as to what happened to his wife. Hopefully it could get snapshotted before it is all inevitably deleted.

I think the last time on FB that DPY mentions his wife is December 12, 2016. He doesn’t post about her again after that.

Daniel Paul York

Why would he not mention her again if she was missing and he was looking for her?!? Just a couple weeks before this he was posting love messages to his lady, his queen. One reason he isn’t posting to her could be that he did something awful to her and knows she isn’t alive, right?

Attachments

• 4B35BE1F-5FAB-46D3-9671-0E9626272666.jpeg
    4B35BE1F-5FAB-46D3-9671-0E9626272666.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 23
I think the last time on FB that DPY mentions his wife is December 12, 2016. He doesn’t post about her again after that.

Daniel Paul York

Why would he not mention her again if she was missing and he was looking for her?!? Just a couple weeks before this he was posting love messages to his lady, his queen. One reason he isn’t posting to her could be that he did something awful to her and knows she isn’t alive, right?
That makes me sick to read. He just used religion as a way to control and deceive.

Your timeline was amazing, I just added to it. I saw a comment on DPY’s Facebook about the eviction. I looked for it this morning and I think it’s gone. Probably people are going to be distancing themselves from him once the word spreads.

I think there is important info on DPY’s Facebook from September to December 2016 which must hold clues as to what happened to his wife. Hopefully it could get snapshotted before it is all inevitably deleted.

BBM.

A couple of items that seem 'out of place' to me are the photos of restaurants that he posted.

On Nov 25/16 he posted a photo of the outside of the McDonald's building in Lantana FL. He said he was waiting for his food and he took the photo because it was one of the most poorly taken care of buildings on the outside. There were no people in the photo. He made of point at the end to say he was eating lunch at McDonalds. (He had already said he had ordered food, but added the comment that he was eating lunch there at the end.)

On Dec 8/16 he posted two photos from Little Caesar's Pizza in Jupiter FL. One was a close up of a pizza, the other was of the front counter, with an employee standing there. No other people in the photos and definitely no family. (He posted a review of that LC the next day on their FB page.)

It's almost like he was trying to "prove" where he was.

So to recap, he did the huge dump of "Family Days" photos on Nov 16, with all kinds of mentions about his lovely family. Next post was a cartoon Thanksgiving image & quote on Nov 24 (no mention of his family). Next up were the restaurant photos mentioned above. (no family) . And then a sunset photo "taken on his iPhone" (no location; no people).

Anyone else see his FB and the interesting request for info and offer of “help”?
Geez, what a nothingburger!

What kind of help does he want to offer from his Pulaski jail cell? Prayers? Bibles signed by Jan Crouch? Money? Does HE need help and witnesses who have seen her alive because the DA turns up the heat on him? o_O

If he suddenly wants to simulate a worried husband, it‘s a little bit late for that. :rolleyes:

Anyone else see his FB and the interesting request for info and offer of “help”?
We've been talking about the second post over on Rosselys' daughter's thread. Apparently there is a female PI in TN that is either being asked to step in by York and/or his friends or else she is offering. It's hard to tell from the post.

And now the newest one is equally confusing. It does look like she's posting but without verification from msm or York's attorney we don't know for sure. Her name starts with an "R" though so it's referring to her.

It seems like if a PI is going to investigate the case she would just come out and say so instead of simply asking for information. And why add the last sentence? Weird.

Ontario Mom saw a comment made by RB below the article, the same name as the PI. Without verification we don't know if it's actually her posting but as I asked in my last post - why hasn't York's attorney announced her interest in the case?

Look at the bottom of the page under "Comments." Hers are awful.

Grand Jury to hear charges in York case

Ontario Mom saw a comment made by RB below the article, the same name as the PI. Without verification we don't know if it's actually her posting but as I asked in my last post - why hasn't York's attorney announced her interest in the case?

Look at the bottom of the page under "Comments." Hers are awful.

Grand Jury to hear charges in York case
Oh boy, she seems to have been brainwashed. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179
Back