FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two weeks since Ryan left his home...

Nov 29, 2021 • Residents in the community where Ryan Rogers lived are honoring the 14-year-old boy who was found dead in Palm Beach Gardens.

I’m actually wondering why none of the Go Fund Me is being applied to the reward money. They exceeded the original goal for the funeral services… so the fact that it has not been considered by the beneficiary of the fund raises a major red flag for me.

Many of us, locally, are wondering why none of that money has been offered and why there have been no statements from the parents asking for public help identifying the killer. There was almost $110K in that fund the last time I looked. The funeral could have cost a tenth of that.

Two weeks since Ryan left his home...

Nov 29, 2021 • Residents in the community where Ryan Rogers lived are honoring the 14-year-old boy who was found dead in Palm Beach Gardens.

The councilman's statement about not letting children out after dark seems foreboding but I look at it like is the police department letting the councilman know things they don't let the public know? Probably not. So that is him just talking out of his own fear due to the unknown. JMO.

Many of us, locally, are wondering why none of that money has been offered and why there have been no statements from the parents asking for public help identifying the killer. There was almost $110K in that fund the last time I looked. The funeral could have cost a tenth of that.
The police made it very clear today in their statement that anyone who wishes to contribute to the reward can do so by calling *advertiser censored*-XXXX. I thought that was rather telling.

I'm glad that they've been removing posts about this. NextDoor has done nothing but promote mass hysteria about men in black.

Yes, this is getting silly now. Someone is now saying men in black are going through the fence to 'rob Old Palm". This is so wrong. Old Palm has security cameras all over. They have a security force that runs all over in golf courts. Palm Beach Gardens police respond in force the second anyone does anything in those upscale neighborhoods. There is nothing going on in this area of Palm Beach Gardens, its all gossip.

The councilman's statement about not letting children out after dark seems foreboding but I look at it like is the police department letting the councilman know things they don't let the public know? Probably not. So that is him just talking out of his own fear due to the unknown. JMO.

It would really depend on if they have suspects. It's small town local politics, so if they suspect anyone that could be known, they'd be quiet. I thought he sounded a little frazzled. He may be fielding calls about it when he knows nothing. And honestly, parents do keep kids in after it's dark. I would probably crash my car if I ever saw a biker on Central after dark. It would be that weird. People would remember because it would be a first.

That councilman had no information, in fact he seemed to be offering his opinion that the police should be warning people a dangerous man is out there. What a bad thing to say. He obviously is not going to be in loop, police and FBI do not ever include politicians like that in on details.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I've seen them there often as well. And I've definitely seen two pulled in chatting at times. Too many of us travel Central for this behavior to be unnoticed. I agree that it would be a strange spot for someone to risk, if they knew the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would really depend on if they have suspects. It's small town local politics, so if they suspect anyone that could be known, they'd be quiet. I thought he sounded a little frazzled. He may be fielding calls about it when he knows nothing. And honestly, parents do keep kids in after it's dark. I would probably crash my car if I ever saw a biker on Central after dark. It would be that weird. People would remember because it would be a first.

Thank you so much for being on this thread. You are a voice of reason and that is so needed. That councilman came off as a non serious person. Police are not worried there is a dangerous random child killer out there. Police are acting very calm and rational. Look, the overwhelming odds are Ryan was killed by an adult who knew him very well. Gangs of teens, strangers, etc. are very low on the statistical probability.

That councilman had no information, in fact he seemed to be offering his opinion that the police should be warning people a dangerous man is out there. What a bad thing to say. He obviously is not going to be in loop, police and FBI do not ever include politicians like that in on details.
I agree. Now people are using his statement on social media to perpetuate panic. Using it as "Evidence".

Speaking to his constituents, I think councilman Woods's words are prudent given the circumstances. Until there's an arrest, local children should not be out alone at night for both their physical and emotional well-being. Everybody is vulnerable at times like this. Similar to the soccer mother waiting for her child this evening -- she stated she normally doesn't stay during practice but wanted to remain on-site just to be closer to all the kids.

I agree. Now people are using his statement on social media to perpetuate panic. Using it as "Evidence".

Here is the actual evidence as we know it. He left his house at 6:40 according to his mother. He was found at 9 am by a walker on Central Blvd sidewalk. Nothing else at all has been confirmed by police including the very basic question of when mom even notified them he was missing. Everything else is pure speculation.

Thank you so much for being on this thread. You are a voice of reason and that is so needed. That councilman came off as a non serious person. Police are not worried there is a dangerous random child killer out there. Police are acting very calm and rational. Look, the overwhelming odds are Ryan was killed by an adult who knew him very well. Gangs of teens, strangers, etc. are very low on the statistical probability.

And we really don't have gang problems in this area. If kids want to buy drugs, they can do it in daylight pretty easily. IMHO, I think the police desperation for anyone who saw anyone on a bike between Donald Ross and PGA that night is them trying to establish Ryan was ever on a bike at all.

Speaking to his constituents, I think councilman Woods's words are prudent given the circumstances. Until there's an arrest, local children should not be out alone at night for both their physical and emotional well-being. Everybody is vulnerable at times like this. Similar to the soccer mother waiting for her child this evening -- she stated she normally doesn't stay during practice but wanted to remain on-site just to be closer to all the kids.

Sure, but parents should not watch their children any more or less because of this. If it was the 1 in a million random stranger, overwhelming odds are that person would be long gone or would have been in contact with Ryan using social media. So parents would apply the same exact amount of security for their kids as they would have if this never occurred.

Here is the actual evidence as we know it. He left his house at 6:40 according to his mother. He was found at 9 am by a walker on Central Blvd sidewalk. Nothing else at all has been confirmed by police including the very basic question of when mom even notified them he was missing. Everything else is pure speculation.

Have the police confirmed he left on a bike ride, or more casually referred to the case in any statement with the language "left on a bike ride"? I don't think so, but figured I would ask...

And we really don't have gang problems in this area. If kids want to buy drugs, they can do it in daylight pretty easily. IMHO, I think the police desperation for anyone who saw anyone on a bike between Donald Ross and PGA that night is them trying to establish Ryan was ever on a bike at all.

Yes, lets me honest, what are the odds of him being on his bike on a Monday evening, then reported killed first thing Tuesday morning and dozens of people not all over social media saying they saw him. We live in Bent Tree, spend time in Alton, Abacoa, and most of the neighborhoods with kids. Heck, 10 neighbors around Alton would have seen him on his bike. At 6:30-7 pm on a Monday evening in Alton there are 20 people walking their dogs after work, people getting the mail, etc. Yet we have not had one person in Alton or along Hood or along Central posting on social media, Nextdoor, anywhere that they saw Ryan on his bike? That really stretches the imagination.

Yes, lets me honest, what are the odds of him being on his bike on a Monday evening, then reported killed first thing Tuesday morning and dozens of people not all over social media saying they saw him. We live in Bent Tree, spend time in Alton, Abacoa, and most of the neighborhoods with kids. Heck, 10 neighbors around Alton would have seen him on his bike. At 6:30-7 pm on a Monday evening in Alton there are 20 people walking their dogs after work, people getting the mail, etc. Yet we have not had one person in Alton or along Hood or along Central posting on social media, Nextdoor, anywhere that they saw Ryan on his bike? That really stretches the imagination.

Have the police confirmed he left on a bike ride, or more casually referred to the case in any statement with the language "left on a bike ride"? I don't think so, but figured I would ask...

No, police have not confirmed it. In fact even more telling, police have never even said when they were first called. I can not ever remember a case where police would not say when the first call to them came in. We have no idea if mom officially called police at 9 pm or 10 pm Monday night ...or 7 am Tuesday morning. Awfully strange that such a basic piece of information is not known. It sure makes a big difference whether police were called a few hours after he left or 12 hours after he left.

Sure, but parents should not watch their children any more or less because of several reasons. One, if it was the 1 in a million random stranger, overwhelming odds are that person would be long gone or would have been in contact with Ryan using social media. So parents would apply the same exact amount of security for their kids as they would have if this never occurred.
^^ bbm
Parents should not watch their kids any more or less today? I disagree! The kids in this community have had their world turned upside down. For many, this may be their first experience with death, let alone a homicide. The soccer mom gets it. She's sticking around to be present for the children as well as for her own peace of mind.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back