FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA and a bloody bandana with the victim and Williams' blood are significant evidence. What bothers me is transportation and logistics. If Williams did not have a vehicle, he could probably get to Palm Beach Gardens using Tri-Rail and the Palm Tran bus system. However, Tri-Rail doesn't run southbound to Miami at night. Some buses run a little later - most don't - but that would be an extended series of transfers, with multiple transfers through 3 county bus systems. How did Williams get to the scene of the crime and return back to Miami? I'd think he would have had access to a vehicle - perhaps that's what he slept in, as he's homeless.
it may have taken him awhile to get back. there is a video on his yt of him on a train on the 15th i think.

Yes, his last video on the 15th and first video on the 16th have it at 45th and Australian.
I have not watched any of the videos yet. Are his videos posted prior to the 15th similar to everything that follows.
In other words, was the paranoia present and documented via YouTube prior to Nov. 15, 2021?

I have not watched any of the videos yet. Are his videos posted prior to the 15th similar to everything that follows.
In other words, was the paranoia present and documented via YouTube prior to Nov. 15, 2021?

Yeah, they’re pretty much all the same even before the date of the murder. Very disturbing. It appears he started posting regularly about 5 months ago, and he thinks everybody that he comes across is gang stalking him, anybody that tries to talk to him is having a “directed conversation” and part of the criminal police

I feel so bad for Ryan that he just happened to randomly come across him. Ugh

the reason I say this is not to argue with you. It is that the media in its rush to get the scoop often mis-state things.

ok but to go back to your original point, are you equating local news with rumors and Facebook posts? You said “Actually most of your statements address Facebook posts and speculation/rumor.” The police spokesman could have at any point clarified that if it was in fact not what he said. He could have clarified it in a news conference or even with that same reporter since she apparently talked to him on a daily basis. I am not trying to argue with you, but rather point out that it could have been handled better which would have lessened the rumors and conjecture (notice I didn’t say eliminate).

it may have taken him awhile to get back. there is a video on his yt of him on a train on the 15th i think.
It looked like he was on trirail at 7am on the 15th and then again sometime on the 16th. The two videos posted before and after the murder are both very close to each other on 45th and Australian - approximately one hour by bus and three hours walking to central and 95.

Yes, this is pretty much about as clear a case as you can get. Again, just shocked at the utter randomness. I certainly learned the lesson that just because I have never seen kids crossing Central and Hood in the dark, or riding along Central, or a homeless person walking near this area....none of that meant a dang thing at all. All of us parents were so sure of ourselves and our area and habits and everything. And we were all stone cold wrong.
Like I posted earlier, this area is not the same. The speed with which it is developing and the increase in people coming to this area has become detrimental. Just this past Tuesday night I again saw more men on bikes w/ back packs (no helmet, no reflective gear, dark clothes) at 9:30PM. I think a lot of people are drawn to the area for day labor work or other construction type projects, perhaps this is what brought this man here.

[URL='https://twitter.com/AndrewLofholm']Andrew Lofholm@AndrewLofholm
[/URL]

NEW: DNA evidence linked Semmie Lee Williams to be Ryan Rogers' killer, according to arrest warrant. Headphones found at the scene had Williams' DNA on it. When investigators ran it, it matched a database that stores DNA from criminals. Williams has a long arrest history. 1/4

10:55 AM · Dec 2, 2021

When they found Williams in Miami, he had a green backpack. In it, a bloodied bandana. They ran the DNA from it, and it matched both Rogers and Williams. No other DNA was found. 2/4

Rogers was traveling south on Central Blvd sidewalk, Williams north(there is video of Williams). Right after Rogers crossed over 95, he encountered Williams. At exactly 7:31pm, data from Rogers' phone indicates he stopped moving, likely when Williams attacked. 3/4

Rogers was stabbed multiple times in the head and neck. Rogers' body was found in the woods, 24 feet from the sidewalk the next morning at 9am, Nov. 16th.
@CBS12
4/4

Having trouble finding words after watching this morning’s PC, but just wanted to express my sorrow for Ryan and his family, and his classmates, teachers, friends, coaches and everyone who knew and loved him. :( This is such an awful, senseless, horrific crime.

Impressive work by PBGPD and other cooperative agencies which led to this arrest.

Thankfully this monster is finally off the streets, but it will never bring this precious child back, nor mend the hole in the hearts of those grieving Ryan’s loss.

I’m so sorry that this happened. :( :(

Sending loving thoughts to Ryan’s family. There are no words as to their loss and how they must be feeling.

❤️Ryan❤️

Last edited:
Yeah, they’re pretty much all the same even before the date of the murder. Very disturbing. It appears he started posting regularly about 5 months ago, and he thinks everybody that he comes across is gang stalking him, anybody that tries to talk to him is having a “directed conversation” and part of the criminal police

I wonder if he will be implicated in any other unsolved stabbings. Seems unlikely there hasn’t been multiple other altercations between this guy and others. I also hope they have more evidence than what they’ve released because it doesn’t sound like a slam dunk to me.

I wonder if he will be implicated in any other unsolved stabbings. Seems unlikely there hasn’t been multiple other altercations between this guy and others. I also hope they have more evidence than what they’ve released because it doesn’t sound like a slam dunk to me.
Just saw they had video evidence so that seems pretty damning.

Police Chief stated they will continue to investigate for other unsolved incidents.

Reportedly, the suspect lived many of his years on the streets of Miami-Dade County. I think this incident with Ryan was the perfect storm: First, the suspect somehow traveled to Palm Beach Gardens and was probably disoriented and completely outside of his normal environment. Also, it would be dark at 7:20 pm and just the wheels of Ryan's bike approaching could have been enough to trigger this man's delusions to go into full force attack on an innocent teen. (From his YT, he also appeared to have difficulty watching the wheelchair move). All we can hope is that it was quick and that Ryan didn't linger -- suffering alone in the dark. :(

Given his rap sheet and continued release, there's probably a good chance this will not go to trial anytime soon due to the suspect's inability to participate in his defense and understand the proceedings. Clearly, the suspect has mental problems. MOO

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random with a couple of reminders.

Reddit and Next Door are not approved sources at Websleuths. Do not mention them and do not link to them.

Outing another member as to their identity or where else they might be posting is a serious violation which can result in a permanent ban from Websleuths.

Post accordingly. Thanks !!

CASE NUMBER: 50-2021-CF-009692-AXXX-MB
CASE STYLE: WILLIAMS, SEMMIE LEE JR

Docket Number Effective Date Description Notes

1 12/02/2021 DIVISION ASSIGNMENT X: Felony - X (Circuit)
2 12/02/2021 782.04(1A12) FIRST DEGREE MURDER WITH A WEAPON 782.04(1A12)
3 12/02/2021 DIVISION ASSIGNMENT U: Felony - U (Circuit)
4 12/02/2021 SET FOR FAP - FIRST APPEARANCE 12/2/2021 10:00 AM APPEARANCE,

FIRST FAP - FIRST APPEARANCE 12/2/2021 10:00 AM APPEARANCE, FIRST

5 12/02/2021 ARREST RECORD
6 12/02/2021 CRIM PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT
7 12/02/2021 DIRECT FILE WARRANT/CAPIAS
8 12/02/2021 WARRANT WTIS-21-018239 SIGNED ON 12/01/2021 WTIS-21-018239 12/01/2021
9 12/02/2021 DEFENDANT PRESENT AND IN CUSTODY DEFENDANT PRESENT AND IN CUSTODY
10 12/02/2021 PD APPOINTED PER COURT PD APPOINTED PER COURT PD
11 12/02/2021 PROOF EVIDENT-PRESUMPTION GREAT PROOF EVIDENT-PRESUMPTION GREAT
12 12/02/2021 NOTICE OF INVOCATION FILED NOTICE OF INVOCATION FILED

13 12/02/2021 CONTINUED TO 01/03/2022 10:30 AM 30 - 30 DAY RETURN 1/3/2022 10:30 AM 30 - 30 DAY RETURN

14 12/02/2021 CONTINUED TO 01/27/2022 8:30 AM ICC - INITIAL CASE CONFERENCE 1/27/2022 8:30 AM ICC - INITIAL CASE CONFERENCE VOLKER, KIRK

15 12/02/2021 COURT DATE NOTICES SENT
16 12/02/2021 BOND SET AT NONE None
17 12/02/2021 NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM
18 12/02/2021 NOTICE OF HEARING
19 12/02/2021 COURT EVENT FORM
20 12/02/2021 ORDER OF NO CONTACT
21 12/02/2021 NOTICE DEFT RIGHT TO COUNSEL
22 12/02/2021 VICTIM'S RIGHT TO CONFIDENTIALITY FORM

eCaseView

This guy’s criminal record includes arrests in GA. Was he in GA in late July?

ETA: like in Piedmont Park on 7/28/21

Last edited:
Given his rap sheet and continued release, there's probably a good chance this will not go to trial anytime soon due to the suspect's inability to participate in his defense and understand the proceedings. Clearly, the suspect has mental problems. MOO

He has a public defender. My guess is this likely won’t go to trial and there will be a plea deal that puts him in a mental institution and saves the family from suffering through trial. Just my opinion though.

I’m really surprised by the attacks against LE’s actions. They solved a seemingly random murder in 2 weeks. That’s amazing!

I don’t understand why parents weren’t concerned because rumors said it was someone well known to Ryan. Even if it had been, there was still a person who murdered a child out there. We all need to be aware and cautious no matter where we live, imo

Police Chief stated they will continue to investigate for other unsolved incidents.

Reportedly, the suspect lived many of his years on the streets of Miami-Dade County. I think this incident with Ryan was the perfect storm: First, the suspect somehow traveled to Palm Beach Gardens and was probably disoriented and completely outside of his normal environment. Also, it would be dark at 7:20 pm and just the wheels of Ryan's bike approaching could have been enough to trigger this man's delusions to go into full force attack on an innocent teen. (From his YT, he also appeared to have difficulty watching the wheelchair move). All we can hope is that it was quick and that Ryan didn't linger -- suffering alone in the dark. :(

Yeah, I think we're going to see him sent to the State hospital indefinitely. He's clearly disoriented at his appearance.

Suspect’s 16 page Florida criminal history is linked inside this article.

Ryan Rogers murder suspect had lengthy criminal history before Palm Beach Gardens attack
i just want to say, a rap sheet is often repeated of the same crime. like there can be the original charge, then he is released no complaint filed, later they cut an arrest warrant, he is arrested again, bails cites or own recog releases and fails to appear so then a bench warrant is issued they are arrested on that, then stays in jail and is sentenced which will enter it again. so the one arrest can be entered 4 times. no doubt he has a rap sheet but i bet some are repeats of the same case. he seems very mentally unstable and paranoid so i dont see this person appearing voluntarily to court.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back