FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks to me like it might be an offset cane.

Like the one being carried by a “potential witness” Atlanta Police were seeking to identify seen exiting the Piedmont and 12th St gate of Piedmont Park in Atlanta at 12:25 am on 7/29 (around the time Katherine Janness was stabbed to death and mutilated near the 10th St and Charles Allen gate)?

APD released several cctv still frame photos in that case seeking to identify “potential witnesses” who were seen on cctv at both the Piedmont/12th St and 10th St./Charles Allen gates (Thread 1 of KJ)

The man I’m thinking of appeared to be carrying an offset cane and wearing a (possibly) blood-stained sleeveless white t-shirt. He also appeared to be wearing glasses and looking at (or typing on) a phone.

I’m sure LE are investigating whether SLW Jr. could have been involved in other crimes with a similar m.o. I wonder if he was in Atlanta on 7/28 - 7/29.

All just speculation

Probably coincidence, but he posts a lot up til July 27, then nothing til Aug 4 where he pops up and says he’s in a new town (Cairo Police is in one video) I don’t know enough to recognize the area he is in prior to that. There is a Cairo, GA though.

Lots of activity here today. Sheriff's helicopter circling this area this afternoon.

Divers search canal for more evidence in Ryan Rogers death investigation
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-...ens/jog-road-police-investigation-ryan-rogers

And here is a Google map showing the walking distance from the location where Ryan was allegedly murdered to the location on Jog Road where LE can be seen in the WPTV story posted above. Keep in mind that I do not know if this was the precise route taken, if in fact someone walked there. This is just what Google shows when you enter 2 points:

Google Maps

Additionally, on Jog Rd near where divers were searching today are multiple security cameras belonging to Old Marsh Golf Club to the west. They were installed after a series of burglaries in recent years, so perhaps they have video evidence, as well, of someone in that area.

Last edited:
There is the Brightline train that runs from Miami to West Palm area. I have no knowledge of how he traveled though. There's also the Tri-Rail train I believe.
Is there an actual transit station in PBG? I believe I heard a news anchor state that SW was captured on video boarding a train when he was leaving the area.

Is there an actual transit station in PBG? I believe I heard a news anchor state that SW was captured on video boarding a train when he was leaving the area.
Mangonia Park station on 45th Street I believe is the nearest train station. Then there are bus transfers from there to PBG.

Probably coincidence, but he posts a lot up til July 27, then nothing til Aug 4 where he pops up and says he’s in a new town (Cairo Police is in one video) I don’t know enough to recognize the area he is in prior to that. There is a Cairo, GA though.
Cairo, NY... Not GA. I actually thought the same thing. I found the police vehicles online and it's def New york.

Looks like the YouTube channel has been disabled. Can’t say I didn’t see that coming.

I watched almost every video and wish I could comment specifically and cite with links.

Am I still able to share or comment without breaking any of the guidelines and rules?

Looks like the YouTube channel has been disabled. Can’t say I didn’t see that coming.

I watched almost every video and wish I could comment specifically and cite with links.

Am I still able to share or comment without breaking any of the guidelines and rules?
If the YT channel is gone, you can't cite without a link unless you can find YT video retained by MSM such as the clips saved by News 12 on the date of the murder and the following morning taken at Magonia Park.

YouTube videos document suspect's movements before Ryan Rogers' death

the closest trirail station is near 45th St and 95 in Riviera Beach (Mangonia Park Starion), and is actually the northern most stop. It reverses direction and heads back south at Mangonia. The closest bright line station is in downtown West Palm Beach, but he appeared to be on trirail, not bright line.

Interesting that the police are searching for evidence even further north and west. It’s so dark and quiet on those streets late at night. Even more so where they were searching for evidence than where Ryan was found. There isn’t anything out that way as a destination that I can think of. So puzzling!

If a homeless, mentally ill individual came upon a deceased person, they probably wouldn't call the cops because even with severe illness they're smart enough to know they'd be suspect #1. And because they aren't part of society they'd do things like go through the belongings of the deceased person looking for money or valuables.

I really hope they found the weapon that killed Ryan on this man because finding Ryan's blood on his belongings and his earphones at the scene doesn't translate into murder to me, considering the circumstances of his lifestyle.

Very good points. If this guy didn't have a history of violence I'd be more worried they picked up the wrong guy. Sadly, this isn't the first or even third time he has committed violent crimes.

Many homeless people do suffer from different mental illnesses. But being mentally ill doesn't make you homicidal just like autism doesn't make you homicidal. Mentally ill people are usually a danger to themselves more so that others. It really does shine a spotlight on the state of mental health treatment or lack thereof.

True, it doesn't make you homicidal, but those with schizophrenia appear more likely to commit murder. ~6.5% of all homicides in the US were committed by diagnosed schizophrenics (and I'm sure there are plenty who are left undiagnosed), whereas only 1% of the general population is a diagnosed schizophrenic. Another systematic review found "an association between schizophrenia/delusional disorder and the use of sharp instruments as a method of homicide." A population cohort study in Sweden also concluded that those with schizophrenia are more likely to commit murder than those without. This study also compared rates of violent offenses for schizophrenics versus their unaffected siblings (thus similar demographics and fewer confounding factors) and found that the schizophrenic sibling was over 20 times more likely to commit a violent offense.

This murderer who is obviously suffering from untreated delusions (and likely schizophrenia) needed psychiatric help, but instead he was thrown in jail for short stints and then spit back out onto the street only for the cycle to continue and intensify. When someone with severe mental illness is also homeless, even if they get properly diagnosed and prescribed the right medications, it's nearly impossible to ensure they adhere to the Rx regimen. There are some long-acting monthly antipsychotic injections, but even then it's hard to get these people into the pharmacy or dr's office to get the injections on time every month. Payment is another issue altogether.

I feel terrible for Ryan. The system failed him. He would be alive today if our society had the proper infrastructure to treat the mentally ill.

Very good points. If this guy didn't have a history of violence I'd be more worried they picked up the wrong guy. Sadly, this isn't the first or even third time he has committed violent crimes.

True, it doesn't make you homicidal, but those with schizophrenia appear more likely to commit murder. ~6.5% of all homicides in the US were committed by diagnosed schizophrenics (and I'm sure there are plenty who are left undiagnosed), whereas only 1% of the general population is a diagnosed schizophrenic. Another systematic review found "an association between schizophrenia/delusional disorder and the use of sharp instruments as a method of homicide." A population cohort study in Sweden also concluded that those with schizophrenia are more likely to commit murder than those without. This study also compared rates of violent offenses for schizophrenics versus their unaffected siblings (thus similar demographics and fewer confounding factors) and found that the schizophrenic sibling was over 20 times more likely to commit a violent offense.

This murderer who is obviously suffering from untreated delusions (and likely schizophrenia) needed psychiatric help, but instead he was thrown in jail for short stints and then spit back out onto the street only for the cycle to continue and intensify. When someone with severe mental illness is also homeless, even if they get properly diagnosed and prescribed the right medications, it's nearly impossible to ensure they adhere to the Rx regimen. There are some long-acting monthly antipsychotic injections, but even then it's hard to get these people into the pharmacy or dr's office to get the injections on time every month. Payment is another issue altogether.

I feel terrible for Ryan. The system failed him. He would be alive today if our society had the proper infrastructure to treat the mentally ill.

I think we're still close enough to Pennhurst in American history that we're reluctant to force people into care.

Semmie Lee Williams Jr., 39, is a drifter. Records show he has moved around a lot and his life has been chaotic and violent.

From 2004 to 2016 there were at least 12 criminal charges.

Here are the ones that speak to a danger to society.
  • An assault involving strangulation. In that case, the victim was a senior citizen.
  • 2 domestic assaults.
  • Carrying a concealed electronic weapon
.…
McKamey is a former prosecutor in Palm Beach County- now a criminal defense attorney.

We showed McKamey Williams’ criminal history and he says, it doesn't matter what complications prosecutors encountered. He says they should have been more heavy-handed, he says the pattern of violence is alarming and blatant.

"How did this guy fall through the cracks and why was he ever let out?" McKamey said, "Because someone at first appearance should have said 'listen we don’t have convictions on all of these cases but there is a serious problem here, this guy has an extremely violent history, maybe he’s mentally ill.' "

And McKamey says extremely high bonds or no bonds should have been used to keep Williams off the streets.

We showed McKamey the Youtube page and he says these videos suggest paranoid delusions, he says he saw it often as a prosecutor.

"This monster was out on the street when obviously, clearly, he shouldn’t have been," McKamey said.

McKamey says the death penalty could be sought in the Williams case.

I Team: Semmie Williams criminal history

I think we're still close enough to Pennhurst in American history that we're reluctant to force people into care.
We're a hell of a lot closer to YouTube channels with hours of the rantings of insane people, who in hindsight turn out to be murderers than we are to a five part TV News documentary from 1968. The social media presence of these people gets locked down awfully fast but more and more often not before it gets archived. Regardless of or despite the cultural agenda, people are becoming increasingly aware of problems that fifty years ago were common knowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back