FL FL - Sabrina Aisenberg, 5 months, Valrico, 24 Nov 1997

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah thats crazy.

I believe the parents killed this baby accidently or otherwise and hid her body.

I do not believe this::
Overbeck told Byron he was asked to dispose of the 5-month-old’s body, which he chopped up and dumped in crab traps in waters near the Courtney Campbell Parkway, according to a sworn statement to investigators from Byron obtained Saturday by the St. Petersburg Times. Overbeck said he had retrieved a boat with the dead baby inside from the Aisenbergs’ home in Valrico before Sabrina was reported missing, Byron claimed in the statement. Byron said he was under the impression that Overbeck had done so at the behest of a longtime investigator for the law firm that would soon represent the baby’s parents

If the parents had done anything it would have been discovered by now. I doubt they did anything at all.
LE didn't follow up on some things early on and now its all going to come back on them. In the mean time a child is missing and has been for too long.

If the parents had done anything it would have been discovered by now. I doubt they did anything at all.
LE didn't follow up on some things early on and now its all going to come back on them. In the mean time a child is missing and has been for too long.

I agree with you Becca that the police messed this case up. They totally screwed it up.

Mom and Dad (IMO) should be sitting pretty in prison right now.

If the JonBenet Ramsey and Madeline McCann story has proven anything it is the fact parents can kill their kids and get away with it.

Sadly, disposing of a little body wouldn't be that hard especially given an entire night to do so.

I hope and pray I am wrong though. I pray she is living safely with a family who loves her.

I just read the file on Amanda Brown. How awful. I cannot believe Mom caught him in the little girls bedroom and still allowed him to stay the night at her house. :furious: That guy was a violent sexual predator and mom did not even know it.

I agree with you Becca that the police messed this case up. They totally screwed it up.

Mom and Dad (IMO) should be sitting pretty in prison right now.

If the JonBenet Ramsey and Madeline McCann story has proven anything it is the fact parents can kill their kids and get away with it.

Sadly, disposing of a little body wouldn't be that hard especially given an entire night to do so.

I hope and pray I am wrong though. I pray she is living safely with a family who loves her.

I for one think you are wrong. The hair and dirt that was found was never identified as being from a family member. The neighbors dog barked at what he thought was a baby crying in his backyard which was right across from the house... why wasn't any of that followed up on? None of that leads to the parents.
Those people were left with no choice but to move after this. People were down right cruel about them being guilty with no facts. Something people seem to forget is without all the facts (which the SO neglected to gather)you can't convict the parents.
besides that they never owned a boat, so how did this all take place again? It didn't...

I just read the file on Amanda Brown. How awful. I cannot believe Mom caught him in the little girls bedroom and still allowed him to stay the night at her house. :furious: That guy was a violent sexual predator and mom did not even know it.
No she didn't, but that won't bring Amanda back. It also won't make Willy Crain tell what he did with her body. The Browns have tried everything to find out. She deserves to be brought back home to be at peace.

I for one think you are wrong. The hair and dirt that was found was never identified as being from a family member. The neighbors dog barked at what he thought was a baby crying in his backyard which was right across from the house... why wasn't any of that followed up on? None of that leads to the parents.
Those people were left with no choice but to move after this. People were down right cruel about them being guilty with no facts. Something people seem to forget is without all the facts (which the SO neglected to gather)you can't convict the parents.
besides that they never owned a boat, so how did this all take place again? It didn't...

Read my posts again, friend. I agree that these are lies made up by some attention grabbing con man.

I know the family never owned a boat and I just do not believe they would have let someone else, a stranger dispose of their childs body.

The police messed the case up. NO question about it.

I do believe the parents did this. They killed their baby and if they were my neighbors they would have been ran out of town too.

About the neighbor hearing a baby cry...maybe the parents hurt Sabrina really bad but she was not dead yet. They were trying to dump her somewhere and cutting through their neighbors lawn.
WHO KNOWS??? Who knows if the neighbor is telling the truth?

I just hope and pray I am wrong. I hope the baby is safe and loved by a family.

All I can find is that the news conference is being held at Barry Cohen's office in Tampa and that the news will have an update at noon. I am guessing Barry is slaming these witnesses and saying that it is all a bunch of hogwash, but I dont know it could be bull but then again maybe there is something to it.

I will let ya'll know.

Read my posts again, friend. I agree that these are lies made up by some attention grabbing con man.

I know the family never owned a boat and I just do not believe they would have let someone else, a stranger dispose of their childs body.

The police messed the case up. NO question about it.

I do believe the parents did this. They killed their baby and if they were my neighbors they would have been ran out of town too.

About the neighbor hearing a baby cry...maybe the parents hurt Sabrina really bad but she was not dead yet. They were trying to dump her somewhere and cutting through their neighbors lawn.
WHO KNOWS??? Who knows if the neighbor is telling the truth?

I just hope and pray I am wrong. I hope the baby is safe and loved by a family.

Why do you think that? What evidence leads you that way? just askin'....

The drama out of HCSO is becoming a daily thing. What is wrong in that county? I thought a new sheriff would help but guess not.

Besides the dog not barking, what about the tapes? Guess they weren't allowed for some reason. Saw story again last night on 48 hr Mystery or something like that, and the tapes were a confession of their involvement and how to get on the same page with their recollections of that night. I don't think there was an intruder.

I watched this story on 48 hr mystery the other night -- I used to follow this one back in the day but had lost track of it. I wanted to make mention about the dog. My parents dog would be the type that would tear down the house defending it and the people in it. Strangely, I can tell you all the weird things that had happend where Mr. Wriggles decided to sleep through it!!! We were in Shock!!!

1) Someone climbed up onto an outdoor deck, my sister woke up and saw someone above her - she screamed and he ran out. Never found. Neighborhood was searched all night.

2) A dispicable person broke through a screen, opened a window on the main floor and proceeded to steal my mothers purse and went on a spending spree. Mr. Wriggles once again sleeps through it.

3) At last, Mr. Wriggles comes through...kinda... 2006 Christmas, vandals come into my parents beautifully decorated yard, start slashing all the blowups, kicking things over...decapitated baby jesus, mary and joseph - Anyway, Mr. did wake up to this because the slashings were pretty loud and he did alert my parents -- they too, were not caught. You would think they lived in some horrible neighborhood, but it is supposed to be a safe northen suburb of Chicago.

So, the dog not waking up is not strange to me -- they get tired too and like to sleep, just like we do.

Oh yeah... One last thing I wanted to add....

I have participated on babyname websites and other public websites. There are some real desperate people to have a child of their own. Not always their own fault, sometimes due to infertility, multiple miscarriages, loosing ones own child to death and many others. There were even many loons who would fake having children!!! For the women really struggling to conceive, this can be emotionally devastating and could lead to abductions. Think about all the cases where women steal babies from people they have met on these social networking sites. I believe in 1997 the internet was up in full force, I wonder if the mom had innocently spoke with anyone on the internet? I wonder if police ever even asked that question??? Or, I think it is just as easy to believe someone "stalked" the house.

Good points NSC. My dogs bark at everything (I thought.) Someone came to our door in the middle of the night and rang the doorbell. NONE OF THEM BARKED. Even as this strange man at the door started to argue with me. Not one peep. I would never have believed it, if I hadn't been there.

Zanko,

This is what I am talking about...exactly - it is NOT inconceivable for this to be the case -- think about it -- they admit the garage door is open. No noise there while opening it..this wouldn't alert the sleeping dog....they easily walk into the house through the unlocked door...it would be easy for someone to tiptoe in and snatch the baby. To my own horror, I too have left my garage door open before -- we are BIG on security in this house -- at the time we were newly living in our home, my husband was out of town, my sister and I were here, I was pregnany at the time and had yet to add more wiring to the garage attic doors, where someone easily could have gone in through our attic in the garage, crawled through and entered through another attic door leading to our upstairs. My house is over 6,000 ft no basement. I did have the alarm set and I did not have the garage door locked and the wind finally blew open the door leading to the gargage, hence setting off our burglar alarm. I was VERY freaked and almost did have police come until I realized what happend, but I kept the alarm company on the phone with me.

This I can tell you -- in over million dollar homes, in my "Safe" neighborhood, in our "sleepy" town -- MOST DO NOT set their house alarms and some sleep with their doors unlocked!!! This is AWFUL in my opinon -- I know people think things can never happen to them but in a newer neighborhood with several workers in and out all day long -- I WOULD Never take this risk. But accidents do happen.

I have SO many questions about this case. I am not even sure if some of those leads of questions I have would have ever been followed considering they were pinning this on the parents. I really and truley believe baby Sabrina is out there just as I did back when this happend. Either someone stole her for themselves or they sold her to a black market adoption deal..

Thanks for the link. Great site!!!! I know in my heart this little girl is out there somewhere -- If this newer pic could be circulated to every school and dr's office in America, someone would have to reconize her!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back