Found Deceased FL - Sandra Lemire, 47, Orlando, 8 May 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gosh somebody needs to search for her. Jesus this could be me in a couple years when I move. Would nobody care about me, enough to search for me? Why aren't I seeing any searches? People in her family need to go to Florida & organize a search, something, anything.

When family lives out of state, it is hard to get things rolling. The grandmother needs to scream and scream for help. Maybe call TES, or Nancy Grace, somebody. Go with the idea that there are 4 woman missing in Orlando, 3 have a connection to that Mall area. I am not kidding, this is what they go to town on. It would get some attention for them and I agree, who would search for us, if not for us blogging here?????

I am about 95% up to speed on this case. I just want to say if she was in diabetic shock, it is very possible she drove off the road and into a canal. She could have been disoriented and gone a route they haven't thought to check out. I have been with a close relative that was experiencing this and they acted drunk, couldn't speak, confused and sweating, it was really scary.
Honestly I think that's what happened. But, if it were my family member I would certainly want to know. So many go missing with nary a mention. Thankfully,Sandra has made it to WS and we can hopefully be of some help in finding the answers.

Makes me so mad! Seems like some missing people need to be a certain prototype (build & look) in order to garner the attention they so deserve.

Who could we email about another woman missing in Orlando? Who do we know?

This may be off or on topic. I was a volunteer for a candidate running for a state senator here,(he founded CAVE, citizens against violent encounters). His daughter was kidnapped from a shopping center, brutally raped and murdered. He told me that one of the first things LEOs told him when she first turned up missing was that "they", LE, would put it out to the public, and the family must back them up, that the victim had a severe medical problem. Not exactly sure why, but look at all the missing folks and see how many of them have disappeared without their meds. Food for thought.

I will look into it tomorrow, I don't see as a reporter or the Olando Sentinal, but he may freelance. I will google him and see what we can do to get some attention and maybe the family can be told about TES or steered towards somekind of search party. I know there was one for Kellie Roth, the cadet that went missing. I will have to check her thread and see what the name of the group was that helped get attention for her case.

This may be off or on topic. I was a volunteer for a candidate running for a state senator here,(he founded CAVE, citizens against violent encounters). His daughter was kidnapped from a shopping center, brutally raped and murdered. He told me that one of the first things LEOs told him when she first turned up missing was that "they", LE, would put it out to the public, and the family must back them up, that the victim had a severe medical problem. Not exactly sure why, but look at all the missing folks and see how many of them have disappeared without their meds. Food for thought.
One of her sons has multiple posts on his FB page that reference his mother being diabetic. The son goes as far as to say he thinks she is dead because she has not had her insulin.

I think its very telling that Sandra's car has not been seen. Sounds like it could have been an accident. However, its tough to say.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing Shefner. Any idea why there aren't any searches along the path that would have been taken? Assuming she'd call her gmom upon leaving, I wonder if something happened right after she left but before she was able to contact her gmom.

https://www.facebook.com/sandra.lemire.96?ref=ts

Quote:
Bio: i am a very outgoing person and i love to harley bikers. i love to party and have fun with my friends

I feel really sad for Sandra. It sounds like she had many problems going on. I think she was lonely and reaching out to all kinds of people, probably not using the best judgment.

Her grandmother stated that Sandra was "safe," meeting her dates in public places and even bringing them home to meet her. However, all it takes is one wrong date...and Sandra doesn't make it home to introduce grandma. I know this guy she met at McDonald's has been cleared but I think Sandra's tendency to meet lots of strangers through the internet leaves a bad feeling for me. Maybe it wasn't this particular man...maybe another.

I do wish we had some idea about her cell phone records. Did she call anyone after that 9pm hour? Did she receive any calls?

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing Shefner. Any idea why there aren't any searches along the path that would have been taken? Assuming she'd call her gmom upon leaving, I wonder if something happened right after she left but before she was able to contact her gmom.

There has been very little movement from LE in this case. I hate to say it, but I think Sandra's "lifestyle" of meeting several strangers a week for "dates," causes LE to be less than enthusiastic about putting a ton of man hours in. It would seem like the simplest thing in the world to ping her phone and to review her phone records....and to also review her internet conversations over the previous few days. But all of those things take time and energy. Not sure if LE has done those things or not...if not, then its a shame. If they have, then perhaps they are stuck and can't find any information to help them in the search for her.

If an accident occurred, we may never know what happened to Sandra...I think it would be virtually impossible to locate her in a waterway or under heavy brush or thick foliage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back