FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if her new attorney (Winston Hobson) is having any better luck with her than Frank Bankowitz did.

I imagine it'll take him a few months to review all the paperwork and watch her interviews plus read all her endless letters to the judge before he even gets around to needing to speak to her. By which time she will have written him and the judge a whole load more letters and nobody will ever be able to catch up!

I imagine it'll take him a few months to review all the paperwork and watch her interviews plus read all her endless letters to the judge before he even gets around to needing to speak to her. By which time she will have written him and the judge a whole load more letters and nobody will ever be able to catch up!
Sarah Boone might be the defendant to cause there to be stricter rules for difficult defendant's going through attorney's like they are disposable underwear....

One of the youtubers I follow has dug up a newish (Sept 5) letter she wrote to the judge in her divorce case ranting about how Brian has stopped paying child support what with Sarah being unintentially incarcerated and all.

Unfortunately I haven't found this letter online -- the clerk of courts site has all documents related to the court case marked "available on request" meaning in-person only. If I find an online source for this letter I'll update this post.

It's the usual malaprop-laden hyperbole, in Sarah's distinctive handwriting.

Video link:

In my workaday past, the craziest letters and resumes would be posted in the break room for all to enjoy. I can only hope this is SOP at the Orange County courthouse. Sarah's letters would be a definite incentive to keep coming to work every day.

One of the youtubers I follow has dug up a newish (Sept 5) letter she wrote to the judge in her divorce case ranting about how Brian has stopped paying child support what with Sarah being unintentially incarcerated and all.

Unfortunately I haven't found this letter online -- the clerk of courts site has all documents related to the court case marked "available on request" meaning in-person only. If I find an online source for this letter I'll update this post.

It's the usual malaprop-laden hyperbole, in Sarah's distinctive handwriting.

Video link:

In my workaday past, the craziest letters and resumes would be posted in the break room for all to enjoy. I can only hope this is SOP at the Orange County courthouse. Sarah's letters would be a definite incentive to keep coming to work every day.
She has children?!?!

I don't even think this. She's a raging narcissist / sociopath and thinks everyone is beneath her.

She wants to dictate her narrative and force her lawyer to support it. She doesn't care how long it takes, she's prepared to die on that hill and will not work with anyone until they submit to her distorted nonsense.

IMO, she's desperate for her court performance where she will be the star of the show, prove everyone wrong, and the judge will tell her 'SB you're so intelligent you should really be doing my job, we're so sorry we thought you murdered someone'.

She's probably very used to controlling people in her real life - browbeating is a Narc tactic. Obviously she's *not* used to dealing with highly trained legal professionals (who are very used to dealing with people like her because 'Florida'. She's mocked and derided Bankowitz, making personal asides about him. She's bombarded the judge with lengthy letters only one week apart in showmanship of her intellectual 'skills' and insights.

She's a contemptuous person who has no respect for anyone or anything. She's got a captive audience in prison (god help them) and she enjoys being the star of the show in court, she enjoys that the judge is forced to read her long long letters that she endlessly writes. I'm blown away by how decent the judge is and how he simply tells it straight with no judgement or insincerity. I think he knows she's desperate to get a rise / reaction from him (that's what Narcs live and die for), so he's handling it immaculately.

JMO MOO
SBM/BBM. You're SPOT ON imo.

Excellent post. I concur.

I could understand what she did, if she was intoxicated (which she likely was), as even though to certainly does not justify her actions, it explains them, and could possibly be a mitigating factor in sentencing, if she had had the good sense to argue that it was in the heat of the moment, and do the right thing and apologise.

However, as you stated, she most likely has a severe personality disorder (narcissistic personality disorder), and thinks the World revolves around her. There is an old saying in the legal profession:

The man who represents himself has a fool for a client.”

This is so true, and Sarah Boone is inevitably going to find this out the hard way.
I don't think being intoxicated even explains this behavior, it is so beyond the pale and out of left field. A very strange way to torture & kill someone, let alone someone you supposedly "love" (I don't think SB is capable of love outside of the admiration she feels for herself since she's a legend in her own mind). I think even if she was extremely apologetic, genuinely, she still wouldn't be getting out of there before she dies - her stuck up and self-righteous attitude just helps seal the deal and make sure nobody feels bad for her. My opinion.

SBM/BBM. You're SPOT ON imo.

I don't think being intoxicated even explains this behavior, it is so beyond the pale and out of left field. A very strange way to torture & kill someone, let alone someone you supposedly "love" (I don't think SB is capable of love outside of the admiration she feels for herself since she's a legend in her own mind). I think even if she was extremely apologetic, genuinely, she still wouldn't be getting out of there before she dies - her stuck up and self-righteous attitude just helps seal the deal and make sure nobody feels bad for her. My opinion.

This case resonates with torture. We hear of it in a variety of ways but seeing this in action is so dark and disturbing. It’s like a scary movie about a person who is being tortured from an unexpected source. The person who is supposed to love and protect you is a torturing enemy. ‘Mommy Dearest’

Wow. I did not know that.
Um would defendants in jail, not convicted her child support when they’re not taking care of their children?
Her ex might be taking care of the child. If not, he should be paying child support to the guardian while she’s in jail.

And he may be doing so. I don’t believe anything SB says.

Her ex might be taking care of the child. If not, he should be paying child support to the guardian while she’s in jail.

And he may be doing so. I don’t believe anything SB says.

The ex-husband was interviewed on publicly released police body cam video on the day of Sarah's arrest and told the officers at that time that he had primary custody, with Sarah taking the child irregularly.

Wow. I did not know that.
Um would defendants in jail, not convicted her child support when they’re not taking care of their children?

I think the son was living with her at the time Jorge was *allegedly* murdered. As she spoke about getting back home to him etc in her police interviews (during which she remains oblivious to the concept that she's killed a person and expects the police to feel sorry that she's lost her partner).

It seems the son wasn't present in the home at the time of the murder, or leastways there's been no suggestion of that in any reports.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72
Back