FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she was feeding her and keeping her warm... that woman is sick . just sick .... I hope they lock her up good this time...

I hope so, too. Can you imagine being a little 7 month old and being shoved in a box under a bed? :shakehead: Unreal! But, thank goodness the baby is alive!

All our sleeping WS members will have some nice news to wake up to for a change at least. Nice way to start their day. :dance:

I am soooooo looking forward to seeing the perpwalk.

I am so glad a WS made a viable connection and the police did too. I am also glad that my initial take on the whole situation was right and I am thanking God (and any other celestial being) that this baby home safely.

sorry, edited... I don't mean was right, I mean I am glad my guess turned out right :) I had hoped someone (even a crazy person) thought they were rescuing the baby...

SB will need to update her MS page for all her friends to read...."going to jail...won't be able to reach me for a while"....

I am so glad a WS made a viable connection and the police did too. I am also glad that my initial take on the whole situation was right and I am thanking God (and any other celestial being) that this baby home safely.

Who else thinks EastCoast deserves the reward money that was put up? :)

I'm still soooooooooo happy!!! Oh my gosh I can't stop smiling from ear to ear!!!

c5ee062c.gif

I never did believe Shannon's parents had anything to do with her going missing. I still believe that. But, I could be wrong.

I will pray that justice is served and that any and all that were involved in the disappearance of baby Shannon, gets everything that's coming to them!

How in the world did EastCoast figure that out? Was she Googling Susan and that popped up?

It goes to show - it does take a village! Had there not been so many kind and helpful people on this site, the outcome could have been different.

Together we stand strong, and may this make us stronger to keep up the faith and the great sleuthing!

You all need to take a bow :)

Mel

SB will need to update her MS page for all her friends to read...."going to jail...won't be able to reach me for a while"....

SB: "You can reach me on my cell, er I mean IN my cell".
;)

Wonder what charges SB will get slapped with (besides kidnapping)? I want her away for a long, long time!

Hi Pooka, I was sitting here thinking the very same thing. Ya Ya ;}

It is just the happiest and best news that baby Shannon is alive and well. Well enough to attend her first presser. LOL It is a real blessing and I am sure she had an angel watching over her and keeping her safe.

It was also a real kick to watch the 'watch and live' at the TV station site as I saw so many WS'ers there, reading as the news hit. Really wonderful :blowkiss:

With mom being "detained", will Shannon be with her dad?

Oh I can't stay up any longer! Let's all do something extra nice for EastCoast tomorrow...like shower her in cyber chocolate! heehee

Goodnight my friends! ENJOY THE SWEET DREAMS!!!! OH YEAH!!!!

alien-smiley-126.gif

I agree! Maybe Cleo too? All I know is even if the officials knew about it, EC and Cl forced them to take action, which clearly led to a baby under a bed.

How in the world did EastCoast figure that out? Was she Googling Susan and that popped up?

I hope EastCoast doesn't mind me quoting the post. But the other day the following was posted by EC (in the first thread):

I just started reading this thread tonite, and the mention of the babysitters name rang a bell. I don't know if we are aloud to say it, but look up the Paul Baker missing thread on Websleuths. He has been missing since 1987, his stepmoms name is the same as the babysitter in this case, and they moved to Chipley Fla. years ago

EastCoast then called LE with the information and diligently followed up. By the grace of god, there are angels among us who are meant to be here at the perfect place and time.

Thank you EastCoast - you should be so proud!!

Mel

If it wasn't 3:15am I would run outside and SCREAM!

SHE IS ALIVE AND SAFE!!!!!!!!

I can sleep now, bless you all. You are all Shannon's Angels.

To East Coast and Cleo, and all the WS's that helped bring little Shannon home: Brava!!!

If it wasn't 3:15am I would run outside and SCREAM!

SHE IS ALIVE AND SAFE!!!!!!!!

I can sleep now, bless you all. You are all Shannon's Angels.

LOL, ME too! I put it on my facebook page!!! I want the world to know - or at least my 186 friends. LOL!

I hope this makes them go after SB and JB for Paul. Very scary how you can let someone into your life and they can have a past like those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi