Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those inclined.

Lord as we all join together and rejoice, we rejoice in you, we know you kept Baby Shannon safe and we are forever grateful. Lord you have set a fire in us in hard times, a fire to continue searching for your lost children. We rejoice you, praise you and thank you for keeping Baby Shannon safe with us. You Lord do wonders every minute, and us gathered here tonight witnessed one of your Miracles. Thank You Lord for keeping Baby Shannon safe. I Jesus name we Pray.

http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/

Article definitely says Christina Mercer. I'm a little shocked, but will wait to see how it plays out tomorrow.

The baby is safe. I'm calling it a night.

I'll start a new thread in the morning if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Salem

Am sure SB had some BS story to try and keep her tail innocent, but I think LE will see through anything that comes out of her mouth.

I'm sorry, but it makes no sense that Tina was in on this when SB and Tab went after Tina in the press and everywhere that a post could be made. I'm sure SB is telling LE that Tina sold the baby to her. I might find out I'm wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me.

I wouldn't have been able to sleep if I hadn't called, 3M.

I am still bawling my eyes out. I am so relieved and happy that this baby was found and is ALIVE!

You and the sheriff are gonna drown us! heehee

Just think,east coast in all probability saved this childs life,i don,t think they were expecting all the media coverage,and had been backed into a corner,there is no telling what they would have done with the baby.They sure did not expect the great sleuthers here.i am so proud and happy i think i might burst.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

It infuriates me that they put her in a box...under the bed!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm sorry, but it makes no sense that Tina was in on this when SB and Tab went after Tina in the press and everywhere that a post could be made. I'm sure SB is telling LE that Tina sold the baby to her. I might find out I'm wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me.

Lord knows what spin that SB did on Tina. Rather than worry about how Tina is raising her child, why doesn't she answer this: WHERE IS PAUL???

Way To Go EastCoast..... Shannon is alive and well for you remembering that Paul Baker was a missing Child here on the forum.... You Rock EastCoast..... Great Sleuth you are...

If they find out where Paul is because of this case, it will almost make it all worth it. JMO

Lord knows what spin that SB did on Tina. Rather than worry about how Tina is raising her child, why doesn't she answer this: WHERE IS PAUL???

Maybe she sold him....

I guess it's time to open up that cold case thread, huh? Here we come, little Paul!

I can't imagine what the "plan" was for this sweet baby. Were they going to sell her??

I'm thinking maybe they were going to hide her somewhere, and then call in a tip and try to collect the reward money. But, who knows with these psycho people nowadays?

It infuriates me that they put her in a box...under the bed!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope she was feeding her and keeping her warm... that woman is sick . just sick .... I hope they lock her up good this time...

By ANDREW GANT
News Herald Writer
747-5079 | agant@pcnh.com
CHIPLEY — The bizarre four-day search for a missing 7-month-old girl ended early this morning with Washington County Sher-iff Bobby Haddock announcing at a press conference, “I have some good news,” before walking in with the infant alive and well, cradled safely in his arms.
“We found her safe,” Haddock said as he walked in with the infant around 1:15 a.m. today.
Details were still emerging at press time for this edition of The News Herald, but Haddock said the girl’s mother, Crystina Lynn Mercer, baby sitter Susan Baker and her husband, James Baker were all being “detained” early Thursday morning.
The story already had taken one major twist Wednesday when The News Herald learned that Baker became a key figure in the case as sources confirmed she was a suspect in the disappearance of her own toddler stepson 22 years ago in South Carolina. That child has never been found.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/span-78790-baker-class.html
(comments section)

Makes you wonder what could have happened to her if she were not found when she was,this is a miracle.

It is truly unbelievable the way these people went on and on with letters and blogs. Oh my gosh. They have to be absolutely insane.

Maybe she sold him....

or maybe a box is her mo... so if Paul put in box somewhere but no one found him when searched then really bad things could of happened.. sick she is just sick..

Relief is a wonderful thing!

Right now, Shannon is safe. I cannot even fathom placing blame yet.

OMG She is ALIVE!

Am sure SB had some BS story to try and keep her tail innocent, but I think LE will see through anything that comes out of her mouth.

ohhhh....who would want to be a fly on the wall in that interrogation room right now.

Justice for our sweet Shannon. May your belly be full, and that you are sleeping in a warm and cozy place right now - surrounded by love. You are already loved by so many people here.

Mel

I'm afraid that even if mom is innocent, they're still gonna take Shannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves