GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the sheriff just thank everyone for inseminating info?
I swear that's what I heard.

what else can they get sb on she had permission from the mother....

they got her on neglect...what about he husband was he charged..

kimster.. only the mom and baker were charged... and they were a bunch of misdemeanors and a few second and third degree felonies.

Allegedly baker asked to take over custody of the baby and the mother agreed.. and she gave the baby to baker.

she was in a cedar box with a lid on it under a bed for 12 hours!

they started the search of baker's at 8 pm and didn't find her until almost two hours later!

Susan asked Tina for Shannon on 10/30 they met on 10/31 where Tina gave Susan the child. I have not heard any charges against James Baker ( I could have missed it) Child was in a 2x3 cedar box, lid on it, under bed. ( LE teared up at this mention)

omg....MISDEMEANORS??

throwing the book at them? What were the charges? HLN cut out, ugh

IIRC, Mother is charged with filing a false report - M, interfering in custody - F, child desertion - F and one other misdemeanor. I didn't hear Susan's charges.

Tina and Susan met Friday, Oct. 30th - Susan asked Tina if she could to perm. take custody of Shannon. Tina agreed to meet Susan on Oct 31 at approximately 1:30 AM at Tina's home on Brown Street. . Susan took Shannon sometime in the evening hours of Oct. 31.

kept the box to put her in whenever she thought the police were coming. Took them a long time to find her because of how she was hidden.
Mr. Baker released.

arggg, suspense is killing me and what the h*ll is up with misdemeanor charges? Someone tell me that I misread that! ANything on motive, whether mom was active participant in hoax and knew where Shannon was all along or just suspected. Was it planned by both women or just spur of the moment thing they rolled with. I'm dyin over here, what gives??

cedar box???????????????? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh come on sheriff, admit the armchair sleuthers did it!
there went fox news cut out....keep posting

There was baking soda in the box to cover the smell of Shannon's dirty diaper! OMG....there are NO words for this, well no words that won't get me a time out.
:furious: :furious: :furious:

James Baker didn't know she was there??? So Shannon was in the box for hours at a time? I cannot believe she didn't suffocate!!!

mom GAVE her to baker, so ya she knew.
said baby wasn't crying....what a sweetheart.

He said they kept baking powder with the baby in the box. Did I hear that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi