GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it has been reported that James was home the entire time while Shannon was placed in the box.

Very strange...I hope we find out who told LE the baby was there. Maybe it was James then? Had to be someone right? I mean all of a sudden they decided to search of premise after 5 days???

orb4me, I feel and understand your frustration. I really do.

But, even if the sheriff knew certain things right away or almost right way (which I'm not sure how we'll be able to prove or disprove) - he does need due cause to get search warrants. Unless he is given outright permission, which I 'think' the sheriff's office were given in Susan's case, to search her home.

Very strange...I hope we find out who told LE the baby was there. Maybe it was James then? Had to be someone right? I mean all of a sudden they decided to search of premise after 5 days???

I'm sure the answer to that question is going to be found in the details of the search warrant itself. What "grounds" did they use to get access to the house. THAT is the document I am anxiously awaiting to see. That should also give us some insight as to just HOW they found out about SB.

Another thought....LE has said they've had a PERSON of interest in the case...but with both the mother AND SB being charged...we dont know which one of them they were on to...

I'm sure the answer to that question is going to be found in the details of the search warrant itself. What "grounds" did they use to get access to the house. THAT is the document I am anxiously awaiting to see. That should also give us some insight as to just HOW they found out about SB.

Didn't the Bakers give them permission to search?

I sent HLN news a email and gave them a piece of my mind, of why they broke off the live presser. They shouldn't have even said anything if they weren't going to show the complete conference..:furious:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?4

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?4

Sent it off trigger:

Thanks for not relaying the whole presser out of Washington CO. FL on 11/05/09

Those of us who have been glued to a monitor for the last 6 days didn't want to see the whole thing anyway....

Next time we'll stay on FOX or a local station.

You can just stay home....

Didn't the Bakers give them permission to search?

yes he said last nite they entered with permission...

That's what they get for thinking they are too smart to get caught :furious:

One last thought before I have to get back to work...Why do you think SB said things like "I loved that child" when she knew the child was alive?

One last thought before I have to get back to work...Why do you think SB said things like "I loved that child" when she knew the child was alive?

I think she has been watching too much TV, she thought she she was throwing them off...

The presser was just re-run on HLN.
SB & JB were re-interviewed yesterday and provided consent to the sheriff to search her home. The search began at 8pm which included a canine search and rescue team. At approx 9:55 pm, Shannon D was found in a 2'x3' cedar chest found under the bed, shoved far to the back to try to prevent anyone looking from seeing the box. Shannon was in the box for almost 12 hours - in a closed box. She was immediately taken to the NW FL Comm Hospital hospital. She is currently at the hospital, and allegedly in good condition.

I believe in karma. I truly believe that little Paul Baker came to help rescue Shannon. Afterall, his name and his story is what broke this case wide open. This is not a young woman and I've no doubt she's going to jail for quite some time. I sincerely hope she takes this opportunity to get right with God, tell the truth, and finally let little Paul finally be brought home to have some measure of peace. God rest his little soul.

Another thought....LE has said they've had a PERSON of interest in the case...but with both the mother AND SB being charged...we dont know which one of them they were on to...

I'm still going with mom til "cleo" called sheriff's office 12hrs later they were going to her door, less than 12 hrs after that lil Shannon was found....

crossing T's and dotting I"s doesn't take 5 days....

presser said that a search warrant was obtained at 8pm

I recorded it and replayed it several times now, and there is NO mention of a search warrant. The sheriff said the LE was given consent to search the Baker's home. Not one mention of a search warrant being served, or even the words 'search warrant'. The sheriff did say the search began at 8pm though.

The presser was just re-run on HLN.
SB & JB were re-interviewed yesterday and provided consent to the sheriff to search her home. The search began at 8pm which included a canine search and rescue team. At approx 9:55 pm, Shannon D was found in a 2'x3' cedar chest found under the bed, shoved far to the back to try to prevent anyone looking from seeing the box. Shannon was in the box for almost 12 hours - in a closed box. She was immediately taken to the NW FL Comm Hospital hospital. She is currently at the hospital, and allegedly in good condition.

That is pure evil in action. :banghead:

I wonder how many times they put her in the box as practice to see how long she would stay, how long she would be OK. :loser:

Otherwise how in h3ll could they put her there for 12 hours and think she was OK...

:furious: :furious:

They did have a search warrant BUT it wasn't SERVED until Shannon was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13