FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the news over? I was watching the live feed but now it's just a traffic cam. rather boring :)

The great thing about tagged photos is that you can remove your tags or you can set your tagged folder to private or just-friends. It's still her fault for letting that get out there I suppose.

It doesn't look like she uses her MS very much. I don't use mine hardly at all anymore as my peeps are on FB now. It looks like she used some bad judgment to be putting those out there, that's for sure. I wonder if being separated accelerated her party life? That happens a lot.

Anyway, none of this has anything to do with Somer going missing, from what I can tell so far.

NORTH FLORIDA GIRL MISSING

7-year-old Florida girl missing - Somer Renee Thompson

ORANGE PARK, Fla. - An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 7-year-old North Florida girl who vanished after school.

More than 100 Clay County deputies and law enforcement personnel from neighboring counties were searching Monday and Tuesday in Orange Park for Somer Renee Thompson.

The second-grader is white, 3-foot-5 and 65 pounds. She had brown hair tied in a pony tail with a red bow and was carrying a purple Hannah Montana backpack and lunch box.

Somer was last seen about 2:45 p.m. Monday heading home from Grove Park Elementary School. She was walking with her sister and some friends, but ran ahead of them.

It doesn't look like she uses her MS very much. I don't use mine hardly at all anymore as my peeps are on FB now. It looks like she used some bad judgment to be putting those out there, that's for sure. I wonder if being separated accelerated her party life? That happens a lot.

Anyway, none of this has anything to do with Somer going missing, from what I can tell so far.

I agree, I do feel bad for judging her at first, I mean it's not like the kids are in the pics or anything and you're right, it has nothing to do with her missing child, so I apologize.

The news feed has stopped, it looks like, so I am back to silence here at work. Hoping for some kind of update here soon.

Could you guys fill me on the 12 news? I'm at work.

Someone downstairs said this is not very far from Satsuma...

Only 58.8 miles driving US-17 South from Grove Park Elementary school in Orange Park, Florida to where Haleigh Cummings disappeared in Satsuma.

The 12pm news was an hour ago.. it's 1:10pm in FL. Just hourly updates by the looks of it. We had a small blurb but no new info.

The 12pm news was an hour ago.. it's 1:10pm in FL. Just hourly updates by the looks of it. We had a small blurb but no new info.

Sheriff mentioned in 11:30 a.m. presser that they would probably have an update at 4 p.m. [but I'm sure that would change if she's found.]

O/T ---- I am sorry about that double quote.. don't know why it happened.. I have been sent back to the 1st page 3 times and had to resign in 2 times in last hour.. I have no idea what is up with the site today.. its acting sooooo odd..

Maybe it's just me, but does Somer look a bit like Haleigh? Can someone do a side-by-side?

Maybe the officer has seen something like that before. It's an obvious possibility if somebody had their trunk open in a driveway and she climbed in but I think he's probably just doing a little grasping for straws hoping for a non-criminal scenario.

I apologize in advance if already addressed, but there was a case somewhere else [mid-west, maybe?] where this is exactly what happened. They had people out searching all over the neighborhood and then found the little boy in a car trunk at his own house. Alas, he had suffocated and died by the time he was found.

Old refrigerators are notoriously dangerous for this very reason - kids playing hide n' seek think it's the perfect hiding place. Thus the warnings to remove the door from the hinges when discarding them.

We also just had the child in the attic "overlooked" last Friday [no, I don't think this case is remotely similar to the balloon-loons, just sayin'.]

(*&%T()*)_&&$(&*^(_*)(^%*$&%#&#^*$%(&!!!!!

ANOTHER MISSING CHILD IN FLORIDA????

My heart just can't take anymore.

:furious:
and
:(
and
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online