FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these pics are RSO Hall. One from FDLE and one from family watchdog.
RSOHallJamesR.jpg

RSOHall.jpg

Okay I think I was the one to draw a connection between this guy and Lyons. I can see from the top picture and the picture of Lyons they do not have the same mouth. Sorry if I got everyone off on a goose chase. I still think Lyons is someone to look at. Even without the RSO standing.

Mercy Emma you are so funny! I am bumping this post of mine because I think it was lost in the flurry of posting! Sooooooooooooo Sorry!!!!

Greenstreet50 ... that is the lyons guy you know at the meetings and such????

No more cankles :crazy: trick or treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like some chocolate and so would da baby :D it's a boy ... so they say!

Post #412 Choclate delivery....lol

I am checking some of the previous addies on CWG and came up with this. Looks like it is possible he could have a backround in construction or instillations:

http://yellowpages.kctv5.com/spencer+irene.327669.105451465.home.html

NEVERMIND - there are a ton of different stuff on RR4-- I thought that was an actual address, of course there is no box number for him!!!!! *$#*&$(#&$(

IT'S maybe a stretch but could he have installed new windows at 1080 gano ???

No more cankles :crazy: trick or treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like some chocolate and so would da baby :D it's a boy ... so they say!

Here ya go my Cajun neighbor...only the best for baby Jaxon.
Godiva.jpg

I don't buy this was a mistake on the original report; no surprise the phone number was wrong though; could be a few causes. But how would this possibly happen "a totally wrong name" who just happens to be an SO with multiple charges on a missing child's report? I don't get it. :waitasec: I don't know what the previous charges or age range are, but he's looking like a top priority suspect to me at this point anyway. Plus didn't I read in one of the reports on this thread he listed an address that was about 6 miles away? I am trying to keep all the SO's straight, which is a tough job. Not sure if is this one, but perhaps; is married to a 17 yr. old. :eek: Please correct me if I am wrong. We really need a sheet for each one!

I did a google on police reports & I got this:

IO = Investigative Officer
DR = Daily Report
I've always wondered if his name (and info) showed up because someone gave it to them as a suspect, last knowns, etc? That would account for old info, imo. :waitasec:

I've always wondered if his name (and info) showed up because someone gave it to them as a suspect, last knowns, etc? That would account for old info, imo. :waitasec:

I still think it possible he was there by SP - left and ran into somer on his way wherever he was going.

I still think it possible he was there by SP - left and ran into somer on his way wherever he was going.

I agree, I thought SP might have had someone over too.

I am so glad to see you back Cajun, I know you've been here a few days now, but I hadn't said welcome back yet.
Boys are so much fun, enjoy him when he gets here.
And he better take his time getting here, we wanna happy, healthy baby Cajun.

Well maybe they will listen better because I emailed it in just now! Double the tip the better! Thanx for going down and taking a picture to the clerk!
...in your chehooahooa pj's, no less!
That's priceless, and I wish I had a picture of THAT!
You and hubby are chee-waaaaaaa-n-derful!

Cheewawa007,
Do you think you and Green could be talking about the same man????? Nurse is having an uncanny moment!

ABSOLUTELY...

I have been posting all over the place this eve.
and will review recent posts only on this thread for today.

Did I understand correctly that the store clerk says the red headed man left for a few days after Somer went missing but he is now back in the area and hanging around the store again?

I don't think they do... I think it's an excuse of an "oops, we f'd up" ...

Not that I think LE messed up because I know they probably wouldn't call in everyone that was present before writing them down on a police report. BUT I know that we aren't stupid & I know they aren't pulling the wool over my eyes on it.

BTW... Anyone have any chocolate? I'm dying for a milky way or snickers :D hook a sista up!
Here's a Snickers for ya... :)

ETA
Oops christee gets slapped by MommaD! :slap:

For the record... my money is on CWG.

Not that I have much money, but still.

ABSOLUTELY...

I have been posting all over the place this eve.
and will review recent posts only on this thread for today.

Hi Greenstreet and Welcome...

Earlier you posted that were changing meetings due to things you were hearing or had heard at the Clay Meeting, what was or is going on there?

You could be right, but I have the feeling it was direct contact. People either at the house, or nearby on the street. I say this because of the inform. supplied, DOB, address, work, phone #. How would someone know a suspect DOB etc. off hand, see what I mean? I truly believe that officer met each of those people that evening to gather initial contact info. for follow-up, except for the immediate people involved. No way was this a mistake IMO. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932