FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...(snipped)...george v was charged/convicted in 3/05 for <failing to change address on DL - sex PREDATOR>. this is in the clay county criminal records. So his bro was not being truthful on tv? He would not have to register as a predator unless he is one, imo... (snipped)...

We don't know that. That may be what GV told his family the charge was for.

I don't know what the mods think, but it bothers me that so many names - including full names - are being posted, especially of innocent people. We don't know if MFL is guilty of anything or not. Please think of how you would feel if someone posted your full name in conjunction with who potentially murdered a child? This stuff in cyberspace is there forever. You could meet someone or apply for job, and they google your name - and voila. There you are mentioned on this thread.

Please don't do that. I'm assuming there's a policy? Still doesn't change the effects this could have on someone's life.

lol.

Well, there was a triangle and a dream and the astros with a guy needing money and gas, and the van issue, and then a guy who sits near the triangle watching the kids walk by after school, and then and something hit home with cheewawa, that there is a gas clerk near the triangle who might recognize the guy who hangs there if she showed him a picture. so she went in her pajamas with the pix she printed and her husband (for protection) to the gas clerk store in the middle of the night to show the clerk, who was there and the clerk said, yeah, shave the beard and make the hair red and the pix of hall does look like him and they're all calling the sherrif like good citizens.

Then, there's the other guy lyons who was pulled over in his van and landed on the news, who I think Greenstreet recognizes as going to AA, except he quit AA, (and it's the same AA with the same triangle near the same gas clerk), and I'm not quite sure but I think it's another picture that could go to the gas clerk, to see if he has a credit card that filled up with gas on oct 19th - because he's never returned to AA since Somer's disappearance, and his appearance on TV cameras. I think.

so which part of that can't you follow?

:floorlaugh:

I reserve the right to be wrong about any of the above. I'm just trying to help gypsy follow how this thread prompted good citizens to make two calls tonight...

ETA: Oh! and the gas station with the triangle are all on McIntosh - also per astros, and SWS of that makes sense to folks here who can actually read maps.

Emma your the best! :dance:

thank you :)....im still really sick in bed :sick:...hubby...comes home ...see's me on computer :snooty:.....and i get the look :croc:.....so im off to bed :angel:....but didnt want to leave until i got the scoop!! :blushing:

Do you guys think they'll be an arrest today. I do. I think it's one of the mom's "boyfriends." I'm praying he gets what's coming to him. If it isn't them then it's WK or some other shady man the mom brought into this poor unfortunate little girl's life. :furious: I think an arrest is imminent. :croc:

I don't know what the mods think, but it bothers me that so many names - including full names - are being posted, especially of innocent people. We don't know if MFL is guilty of anything or not. Please think of how you would feel if someone posted your full name in conjunction with who potentially murdered a child? This stuff in cyberspace is there forever. You could meet someone or apply for job, and they google your name - and voila. There you are mentioned on this thread.

Please don't do that. I'm assuming there's a policy? Still doesn't change the effects this could have on someone's life.

Especially when there's no credible evidence they're related to the crime. I think it's important to chase leads, no matter how unlikely and I commend our fellow posters for that, but especially for MFL...I haven't read anything that made me go "Ooh, this could be it!" Routine stops are common during cases like this, especially in the early aftermath) and as much as I think astro has its place--I'd NEVER post a full name based on astro charts. Like you said, you could derail this guy from getting his life together/getting a job, etc.

Suspicion is good and our only weapon in cases like these, but there's absolutely no reason to post a full name unless an arrest is made, IMO.

Do you guys think they'll be an arrest today. I do. I think it's one of the mom's "boyfriends." I'm praying he gets what's coming to him. If it isn't them then it's WK or some other shady man the mom brought into this poor unfortunate little girl's life. :furious: I think an arrest is imminent. :croc:

What makes you think it is one of the mom's boyfriends or someone the mom brought into Somer's life? I have not followed this case too closely mainly due to the fact I couldn't locate a thread for Somer... I've just read bits and pieces here...

I've been trying to follow this case but it is difficult.... it really needs its own space to sort out all the details BUT I'd like to comment on a post a made this morning ......

I don't think its fair to place any blame on the mother because someone she has invited into her life may have had something to do with this. I could go on and on about how that makes me, a single mother, feel...... but I'm just going to let it go.

He drives a garbage truck for one. His gf had another man over for lunch that's two. He may have been mad at her. His myspace is so disturbing with skulls etc. He was searching for her so he had time to do this. It all fits.

He drives a garbage truck for one. His gf had another man over for lunch that's two. He may have been mad at her. His myspace is so disturbing with skulls etc. He was searching for her so he had time to do this. It all fits.

Who drives a garbage truck?

I've been trying to follow this case but it is difficult.... it really needs its own space to sort out all the details BUT I'd like to comment on a post a made this morning ......

I don't think its fair to place any blame on the mother because someone she has invited into her life may have had something to do with this. I could go on and on about how that makes me, a single mother, feel...... but I'm just going to let it go.

And what if it is someone she trusted that did this? Do you know the stats on how often it is the mom's friend who does these type of crimes? It's more often the case than not.

BTW, the girl's dad was forced out of the picture so there is no way anyone could have stopped this if it was the boyfriend.

And what if it is someone she trusted that did this? Do you know the stats on how often it is the mom's friend who does these type of crimes? It's more often the case than not.

that doesn't place any blame on her. If it was someone she trusted then they're the guilty one. She's going to feel guilt but she shouldn't.

The boyfriend. Did you read his mypage occupation. Trashy truck driver.

Okay, are you talking about Currier?
If so he works for a precast concrete manufacturing company. It's in the police report.

I found "tank boy" and his mama, or grandma I guess......

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

video titled "Investigators search house, park where Somer last seen." Dated Oct 22nd

The link didn't work for me. I found it by typing "Somer" into the search field below the video window and choosing "Last 30 Days" from the drop down menu on the right . Lots of videos show up.
They must use Flash for their interface and that makes linking to individual videos difficult.

"Tank Boy" shows up @ the 3:00 mark.
I've been looking for this video for a while.
Tank you Shutterfly!

that doesn't place any blame on her. If it was someone she trusted then they're the guilty one. She's going to feel guilt but she shouldn't.

You're right, but I do think it should definitely be another wakeup call to moms everywhere to scrutinize any man that enters her children's lives and to not introduce a man to her kids in any kind of domestic setting until those children are old enough to defend themselves.

I know that sounds overly fanatical, maybe, but this forum has made me realize how very often it's mom's new boyfriend behind these rapes and murders and beatings of little kids.

IF it's one of the men in Diena's life, and I'm not sure it is, then she's not to blame. But she'll still have to confront the what-ifs that every parent of a crime victim faces. It's terribly sad.

Yes..wow. I just looked and it says "Trashy truck driver." Things that make ya go hmmmm..

Perhaps he drove a truck that delivered the pre-cast products and referred to himself as "trashy" as a jest of some sort?

I don't know if this reply was made to me in regards to my questions to you, but there is no need for you to be rude in your response.. I was just merely asking since I haven't followed this case very closely....Thank you

EDIT...Sorry for the misjudgement on my part...

How was she rude? She was outlining it for you.

I took 'trashy' to be a descriptor, kind of tongue-in-cheek, not literal garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett