FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SP was actually in some of the party pics, and her friends have pics also.
So- he has been around for more than just Indigo Healing, in my opinion.

If he is so in tune with children and healing I would think he would know a child missing is rather important, and sending the other childeren out alone to go look and then go again and look real good is a mystery to me. Still don't know if sent the text to DT or she sent the text to him, they tell different stories. According to DT, Somer came home after school-- she wasn't like that, and she didn't raise her kids that way. So if we were to say - believe her then SP wouldn't know Somer had a history of not coming home. YET-- the babysitter stepped in and told a whole different story.

I don't think DT had anything at all to do with Somer's murder. I do think DT witheld important information about her child, hence her not coming home, and providing the sitter with a list of friends and phone numbers.

quote snipped respectively

I've given this some thought...the fact that DT wasn't completely truthful about Somer coming home late sometimes. If she really thought something happened to her on that day I can see why she didn't spill those beans. It might not be right, but how often do we hear that LE might not take it seriously if they think the child habitually comes home late? And to DT's credit, the babysitter said it would take Somer anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get home IIRC. So by 4:00 or even 5:00 pm way more time had elapsed than what was normal for Somer. Mom just wanted them to take it seriously...jmo

FYI, I really do think we need a forum:

- pics/videos
- news/media
- RSO's (numerous ones possibly tie in to this case)
- family
- garbage
- neighborhood

It's just that when we're all focusing on so many different areas, it's cumbersome to scan several pages of posts of other topics to find one post relating to something you want to comment on or read.

Thanks, Mods, if you're reading this!

The transition into a subforum is going to be quite an effort too.

Has anybody been keeping pics/videos in chrono order (AmandaReckonWith's PB is fabulous but I know pictures have been posted the last few days and don't know if she was available to add them).

I've listed the RSOs and others involved in this case in my Who's Who and will transfer it here on that happy day when we get a subforum (with edits to meet requirements of Websleuths).

Maybe the mods are waiting for their to be more EVIDENCE released instead of just around in circles discussion?

I've given this some thought...the fact that DT wasn't completely truthful about Somer coming home late sometimes. If she really thought something happened to her on that day I can see why she didn't spill those beans. It might not be right, but how often do we hear that LE might not take it seriously if they think the child habitually comes home late? And to DT's credit, the babysitter said it would take Somer anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get home IIRC. So by 4:00 or even 5:00 pm way more time had elapsed than what was normal for Somer. Mom just wanted them to take it seriously...jmo

Just wanted to thank you for that insight I hadn't looked at it that way I like all the different opinions it makes ya think!

Has anyone found out who the crew members were that were there when Somer supposedly said something to them?

KK (balding, glasses, did it before, left town) fits the profile Brian and friend were talking about on a sight I cannot mention........anyone remember
and for LE to tell public there might be something to it, please don't rule KK out to fast.
and on forensic astro sight IIRC a 'travelor".........just thinking out loud

panthera,
Exactly how it sounds to me.Like you mentioned, DNA test may not be back yet but if this killer had offended before, his DNA would be on file.....:banghead: This is frustrating and confusing.
You are so right ~ frustrating and confusing! I also still think there's a possibility DNA is degraded or contaminated due to her being in the trash so there might not be a positive match. MOO

What would you say is the final consensus of the garbage?

Somer found in garbage at GA landfill, dumped from truck on Wednesday ~ 3:30 (media reports).

Garbage was picked up on Tuesday. (media reports) IF that is true, then she was in the garbage in the city limits of Orange Park because those outside the city limits have their garbage picked up on Wednesday. ([ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4365817&postcount=633"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #12[/ame])

LE would have to narrow down whether the garbage Somer was found in was from residential or commercial.

Construction dumpsters are out of the picture completely.

Is all that true?

I don't believe that the mom and SP just met recently because of a common interest in 'Indigo' children. (as someone posted above).

It states in the police report that DT told the officer that she and SP have been friend for "many years".

Just the other day, I cried when the purple balloon's were sent up to heaven for little Somer.

This morning, on this thread, many great sleuthers were looking up and posting info on the possible sex offender's that might have been involved in Somer's death. I feel very sad that the focus tonight is on Somer's mom's lifestyle/behavior on the web. This mom, no matter what everyone is saying, has just buried her daughter. My sympathies to the family. I will wait for LE to inform us, when they hopefully learn what happened to Somer.

I also wish we had a real forum for Somer's case.

It would be so convenient to be able to quickly reference documents and such in their own separate thread.

Just curious as to whether the mom's live in boyfriend and his connections have been looked into. Haven't really read anything here about him but I haven't been able to keep up with the fast moving threads. Since so many cases turn out to be a close family member or "friend" of the family, what do we know about the boyfriend? How long has he been around? He would most likely know about Somers habits and penchant for wandering around the neighbourhood considering he lived with her wouldn't he? Has anyone sleuthed whether he might be connected somehow to the SO that somehow ended up on the police report?

Well- she definetely has been around a few blocks and back. Xplains the 3 marriages and all the bfriends. No telling who Somer has been exposed to, and the other children as well. Very disappointing IMO.

This divorce is not even finalized with husband #3 and a new b/f already on the scene and a live in. I guess each to their own-- but don't agree that this by any means teaching children a good values or any virtues.

IMO

I might be big wrong, but I get the impression that this boyfriend is not a good father-figure or someone that you date because he's a family kind-of-man. Based on his FB

quote snipped respectively

Hi Alexandra--

You know what this reminded me of on my first read....???
Yea-- Cindy Anthony! Her way of getting LE to take her seriously about Caylee missing with the d*** dead body in the car.

WHY do parents think LE will not take them seriously when a small child is missing? I have to be serious and state that I have never heard of LE NOT taking a missing child serious.

DT could have been honest as she was later on about she just knew this was different. Why and how did she know this was different? Did they make all the usual calls like they normally do and couldn't find Somer-- if that is the truth, then by all means LE had a right to know the truth about her missing daughter. The entire truth is very critical when a child goes missing.

Thanks for your post looking out for the other side of DT. I'm sure she is suffering with pain beyond my imagaination, as any parent would. I wish her no ill will and I do hope she will find peace, and hopefully re-evaluate her lifestyle, and the manner in which she is raising her children.

Did I read correctly that KK has been in a 'state hospital'...........and yet got jobs at a school, zoo and park??? WTH

Did I read correctly that KK has been in a 'state hospital'...........and yet got jobs at a school, zoo and park??? WTH

REALLY?

On Kyle Rose's plea agreement the boilerplate conditions were changed and handwritten into the no-no's for work were zoo, library, amusement park, pet store, toy store, animal shelter, and a few others.

It might be a recent addition, since KR was 2006. But I like how they are thinking and expanding the no-baddies area!

Hi Alexandra--

You know what this reminded me of on my first read....???
Yea-- Cindy Anthony! Her way of getting LE to take her seriously about Caylee missing with the d*** dead body in the car.

WHY do parents think LE will not take them seriously when a small child is missing? I have to be serious and state that I have never heard of LE NOT taking a missing child serious.

DT could have been honest as she was later on about she just knew this was different. Why and how did she know this was different? Did they make all the usual calls like they normally do and couldn't find Somer-- if that is the truth, then by all means LE had a right to know the truth about her missing daughter. The entire truth is very critical when a child goes missing.

Thanks for your post looking out for the other side of DT. I'm sure she is suffering with pain beyond my imagaination, as any parent would. I wish her no ill will and I do hope she will find peace, and hopefully re-evaluate her lifestyle, and the manner in which she is raising her children.

Just providing an explanation that might be feasible, rather than automatically assuming she just lied for the sake of lying. I have no idea if this is why DT did what she did, or said what she said. But if I'm being 100% honest, if my 7 year old was missing, I would be so unbelievably terrified that I could easily make the same judgment. I wouldn't want to breath one word that might make ANYONE not take it seriously. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper