FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look back at joseph edward duncan that killed the groene family and raped pour little dillion, and even did the same to the the young girl, he actually had a history of molesting young boys, but with the opertunity at hand he sexually molested dillions sister too even though he preferred boys... jmo
These freaks are so sick and twisted that really, anything is possible.
If he is the guy and he is a match to what he did to Somer-- wonderful news to get him so quick.

Society has a huge problem with all the RSO's and seems the numbers are growing.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think it shows what type of lifestyle the family led. Several marriages, bad relationships with childrens father. As far as I am concerned we are putting together a puzzle. And if mom had a hinky lifestyle, this potentially opens the door for hinky people to walk in. Knowingly or not.

PS- pics of soft *advertiser censored* on the internet. That is setting someone up - not very nice, IMO. If I were her friend I would make thos pics private.

i agree about putting together a puzzle - i just query the amount of hinky lifestyle she had..it gets very easy to sit on the outside and cast judgements. I will admit that the inclusion of CWG on the incident report really, really sets of the ole hinky meter.

The last time I read here (late last nite) there was some KK talk/pix.

What is the majority mindset NOW vs prior to this report? tia
While I think it's good that LE is looking at him as a possibility, I also think it's just as likely it was someone closer to home ~ already in the area, who lives there. MOO

Any new people posting about the apartment and condo complexes behind/near the Gano house:

NSC, and other sleuths here have been talking about the side road leading to the cul-de-sac in that area for a long time. NSC thought maybe she took a shortcut, that she could have taken before from school. Additionally, if Somer was at the burned-out house, she may have not wanted to go back on the sidewalk because she was mad at the siblings and didn't want to meet up with them again.

So she may have cut back through that area and at that point and been accosted?

One thought I had was the row of cute little sheds under a long roof on Debarry. Thought she might have been drawn to them as they look like playhouses. MomofBoys had the same feeling.(Go back and check earlier threads for Google Earth views).

I need someone to help me with this question, though: I said I think I saw a garbage dumpster at the end of the row of little sheds under the roof on Debarry. Does anyone else see it?

Sorry if I'm being tedious, but people keep asking about that area.

i agree about putting together a puzzle - i just query the amount of hinky lifestyle she had..it gets very easy to sit on the outside and cast judgements. I will admit that the inclusion of CWG on the incident report really, really sets of the ole hinky meter.

I am a mother. If saw pics of one of my children's friends mother on the internet getting it in the rear and thinking that is okay. Well, that is not okay by me. Joke as it may be. That is my choice who I send my kids house to play at. There are statistics for these types of behaviors and what happens to people who exhibit them. Anyway, I am not saying this is moms fault. All I am saying is leading a certain lifesyle can make you more vulnerable to bad things happening. Though, you are never elminated from bad things happen, just have a higher rate, JMO

It's a possibility for sure...but I just don't see someone taking the time to do that. Furthermore, without getting too gruesome...burning a body would pretty much need to be done outside and people would have noticed that...especially in the burbs.

The obvious to me is that the bag Somer was placed in had the soot. Basically it was a reused bag. Maybe they had originally used it to clean up somewhere and emptied the bag out and put Somer in it. RIP Somer.

SP at the home to watch children, and has never done that before.
No call to 911 or assisting the childeren to look for Somer-- hence he was probably cleaning the house out and flushing the things LE wouldn't take a liking to. Simply a reference to being part of postsocietyonline.

:confused: I was just asking two questions about probabilities that SOs choose both female and male victims.

panthera, I was saying that the perp. they are focusing in on is not right.

Not saying you're not right. You are one sharp cookie as far as I'm concerned. I mostly agree with all of your posts.

The sketches are from another case but many believe it looks like Clayton William Graham.

I think there is no doubt. Did anyone contact LE about this?

I personally found nothing offensive in the photos on her MySpace or her FaceBook, good grief, this is 2009, not 1909
icon4.gif

Did you guys see ALL the pics, before they were removed? Distasteful at best. I know people have different lifestyles, morals, and values, but when the mom has soft *advertiser censored* on her FB and is a member of the potsociety, BF says one of his hobbies is *advertiser censored* (don't know exact words that were used), a RSO is listed as being present/questioned at the time of Somer's disappearance... then the daughter goes missing AND the mom replies to a question about the number of RSO's in the vicinity by first stating something to the effect of basic liberties?

It just doesn't seem to be good environment for children.

I was just thinking about this KK info. It seems possible, to me anyway, that LE would just as soon everything think that it's KK they might be looking at, as well as the REAL perp. Get him to let his guard down now that some attention is diverted to KK. jmo

It could be possible the perp was hurt/bleeding when Somer went by, and she helped him over at the bathroom across the street.

Hey y'all. I just wish they would tell us something! The only info we have received lately came from Somer's Dad. There has to be some sort of update they could give us.
IMO

Some child molesters don't have any children of their own and try to take up with women who do have children. Hopefully all of Somer's mom's male friends have been checked out. She seems to be a pretty free spirited woman and probably attracted lots of male friends, and one could have targetted her knowing that she had no after school care and one who went up and down the street talking to adults and looking for playmates.

I don't know if LE advises them, but for sure friends would advise them to do so.

I personally found nothing offensive in the photos on her MySpace or her FaceBook, good grief, this is 2009, not 1909
icon4.gif

Exactly, she is a victim and nothing on that FB of hers has anything to do with the crime. Thank God they left out the low cut dress to the funeral in the discussion today.

i give the Mom credit for several things. Number 1 is supporting her children; while it has been said she received NO child support from her husband for about two years. She was working AND going to college. She didn't live in a swinger apartment complex; she lived in a single family home in a child-rich neighborhood near the elementary and junior high schools.

The posts I saw with the party pics were said to be from someone else's facebook, not the Mom's. (Was it a friend or sister in Texas?)

SP at the home to watch children, and has never done that before.
No call to 911 or assisting the childeren to look for Somer-- hence he was probably cleaning the house out and flushing the things LE wouldn't take a liking to. Simply a reference to being part of postsocietyonline.

OK I think SP was there in relation to assessing one of her children that afternoon in terms of being an Indigo child. Because Somer had a previous history of wandering after school he probably didnt feel the urgency of putting out a 911 call immediately... I dont think he was cleaning the house instead (but again this is JMO.) Hey i might be totally off base here and they might be bigtime coke or meth users but i just dont feel that is the case here. I have no idea what the pics on DT's facebook were either. If they were really that offensive then shame on her - hey I am a mother too - I just wasnt getting the feeling that things were really so hinky in that household..I am going back to lurking now

Any new people posting about the apartment and condo complexes behind/near the Gano house:

NSC, and other sleuths here have been talking about the side road leading to the cul-de-sac in that area for a long time. NSC thought maybe she took a shortcut, that she could have taken before from school. Additionally, if Somer was at the burned-out house, she may have not wanted to go back on the sidewalk because she was mad at the siblings and didn't want to meet up with them again.

So she may have cut back through that area and at that point and been accosted?

One thought I had was the row of cute little sheds under a long roof on Debarry. Thought she might have been drawn to them as they look like playhouses. MomofBoys had the same feeling.(Go back and check earlier threads for Google Earth views).

I need someone to help me with this question, though: I said I think I saw a garbage dumpster at the end of the row of little sheds under the roof on Debarry. Does anyone else see it?

Sorry if I'm being tedious, but people keep asking about that area.

Oh thank you Concentric :) Shutterfly I believe started this wonderful theory with an amazing map about the drainage and I added on top of it :)

There are actually about 3 areas for garbage in this complex that I was able to find. One of our wonderful members, I think CAM - went inside and peered into the gates of garbage to discover several small dumpsters. Not to mention there are several elevated apartments that easily look over onto Debarry which was Somers known route to walk home. I still think this could a major possibilty. The Grove Condos.

For what it's worth, I'll be updating the Who's Who in a few minutes including the list of SOs.

If you see that I've omitted someone who has been mentioned in threads 1-12, let me know. I thought I had them all. But I'm brain dead ...

I think there is no doubt. Did anyone contact LE about this?

Did you guys see ALL the pics, before they were removed? Distasteful at best. I know people have different lifestyles, morals, and values, but when the mom has soft *advertiser censored* on her FB and is a member of the potsociety, BF says one of his hobbies is *advertiser censored* (don't know exact words that were used), a RSO is listed as being present/questioned at the time of Somer's disappearance... then the daughter goes missing AND the mom replies to a question about the number of RSO's in the vicinity by first stating something to the effect of basic liberties?

It just doesn't seem to be good environment for children.

AMEN to this post.... !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member