FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we can't have a forum right now for Somer, I wish we could have a secret forum for WLK. My hard drive is filling up with info.

;)

Do any of you think WLK looks fem. in his later pics? I swear he's doing something with his brows and wearing eyeliner.

Now that you have brought this up I feel more comfortable talking about things I find peculiar about him.

The tattoo's, birds and flowers (feminine) to me
His relationship with GF, I am wondering if it was a normal heterosexual relationship or was it more of a companion type/convenience type.
His pic in the memory video, shirtless, made me think he was Bi sexual or something......and I do not really know why I felt this.
He also struck me as someone who is physically ill . JMO

I have a quick question and apologize if this has been gone-over before (I don't know how to search all the threads together). Was "S**** Roofing" used at just Somer's house, or at the burned out house too? Am just curious since their sign is posted at the H***** house on google maps. Thanks!

You may want to edit your post about the roofing company. Naming them could hurt their business. We traveled down this road and I searched them. No way to find out if this is the same roofing company for Gano, unless we call and ask the Gano owner personally. kwim?

Another aveune to travel would be reviewing the building permits. I think you have to appear in person though to do that.

You may want to edit your post about the roofing company. Naming them could hurt their business. We traveled down this road and I searched them. No way to find out if this is the same roofing company for Gano, unless we call and ask the Gano owner personally. kwim?

Another aveune to travel would be reviewing the building permits. I think you have to appear in person though to do that.

Done, thanks for the advice. I thought it was safe since there's no full names.

I think that whole "Kyle" person talking to the reporter is odd. Maybe Somer was friendly with a guy at the burned out house because he'd worked on her house too? Just a thought. He might have worked for S**** Roofing and also for whoever worked on the other house.

I've been thinking about the statement the little boy on the bike made about seeing Somer by the tanks running excitedly but he thought she had a frown on her face.

I'm thinking what if she encountered someone she was familiar with, he sees she is sad, and says hey let's play hide and seek, or let's play tag. They start playing, he notices the child on the bike approaching and ducks out of sight. It could be why Somer is running around excited and then appears to have a frown, maybe she is confused as to where her playmate went. (hate to use the word playmate here)

Or maybe the boy just said it looked like she had a frown b/c that seemed likely since she ended up missing right after that. Maybe he didn't notice her expression and is filling in the blanks??

Now that you have brought this up I feel more comfortable talking about things I find peculiar about him.

The tattoo's, birds and flowers (feminine) to me
His relationship with GF, I am wondering if it was a normal heterosexual relationship or was it more of a companion type/convenience type.
His pic in the memory video, shirtless, made me think he was Bi sexual or something......and I do not really know why I felt this.
He also struck me as someone who is physically ill . JMO

I remember you talking about the tats.

I agree with all you said.

Wonder what it means to the big picture?

I've started a Kyle File where I'm putting all this information we've come up with and once I find the follow up information that says reporter talked to Kyle in person, I'll post the whole thing.

If more info comes up about Kyle, I'll add it to the Kyle File and repost. I only have 24 hours to edit a post, so I don't want to put it here until I can find more info on the follow up (which I've done in Thread 13 and am following the trail there).

I'm doing this in an effort to organize the 13 pages of notes I have LOL.

Done, thanks for the advice. I thought it was safe since there's no full names.

I think that whole "Kyle" person talking to the reporter is odd. Maybe Somer was friendly with a guy at the burned out house because he'd worked on her house too? Just a thought. He might have worked for S**** Roofing and also for whoever worked on the other house.

I googled the company and took it from there. :)
Can't really post about about it, but I did go off searching thinking Somer could have already been familiar with him.

Here I go thinking again...I wish we had pictures of the area days/weeks prior to the incident. Any of you locals have any reason to have pictures from school, sporting events, playgrounds, anything outside?? Anyone know of any other news stories in the area just prior to this event?? I'm on a mission to find an old 4 dr brown cadillac circling the area looking for prey. Like looking for a needle in a haystack...but what else have I got to do? Seems we've looked at everything else.

how does an old 4 dr brown cadillac fit in here? I'm lost.

I've started a Kyle File where I'm putting all this information we've come up with and once I find the follow up information that says reporter talked to Kyle in person, I'll post the whole thing.

If more info comes up about Kyle, I'll add it to the Kyle File and repost. I only have 24 hours to edit a post, so I don't want to put it here until I can find more info on the follow up (which I've done in Thread 13 and am following the trail there).

I'm doing this in an effort to organize the 13 pages of notes I have LOL.

You may need to send email. :)
I'm not sure if the posts were left here on the trail or deleted. It was team effort one night to get his email... and that seems like ages ago. Not long after that video clip came out.

IMO the media is working pretty close with LE with recanting what they report, and editing out portions of interviews. ie: blacked out video with DT. Of course LE recanted the RSO on the initial report as well.

I love cryptic lango don't you?

Makes for great brain games.

I think I am going to approach this case from the things that we know for certain, which isn't much. I am going to discount anything that has had conflicting reports. This narrows down the information to almost nothing.

I'll compile a list and post tonight. I've got to go to work now. Be back later.

WLK's auto

But he wouldn't need to drive around, right, cause he lived right in the neighborhood. We don't know when he actually moved, do we?? Or have I confused this info with someone else's info??

But he wouldn't need to drive around, right, cause he lived right in the neighborhood. We don't know when he actually moved, do we?? Or have I confused this info with someone else's info??

It would have given him a place to put someone, or just a place to sit and watch from. Would have been more noticeable imo if he was just standing at playgrounds or schools all the time, but driving around would be a bit different....just a thought.

I think I am going to approach this case from the things that we know for certain, which isn't much. I am going to discount anything that has had conflicting reports. This narrows down the information to almost nothing.

I'll compile a list and post tonight. I've got to go to work now. Be back later.
This list will be very very short. :)

It's unreal that there hasn't been an arrest yet considering Somer's body was found so soon after her abduction and murder.
Usually that tends to help find the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali