FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not follow Haleigh's case at all. Only found this site becasue of Nanacy Garrido and then I have become and ADDICT!!

!. Sikes-Sykes- people are always changing spelling of names over the years, or it could be simple typo. We NEED info on this for sure.

2. Glen St Mary's-town of 500. Practically smaller than my living room (jk) PC and SP. Very strange to moi. could all just be coincedence, but maybe they know an undocumented SO from there. Maybe they don't even know it themselves.

3. What is it with the weird place that sadnopd went? Need more info on that. Is is a half way house or does WLK relative own it or what. Info Please.

After 3? Are you sure? I thought the time in Florida was 2:00 pm right now. Ohhh you mean after 3 bottles of wine. :waitasec: What the heck are you talking about??Sadnpod....put down the wine....back away...slowly.....go to bed....take 2 Excedrins and call me in the morning. LMAO!

(And I thought I was confused before! OY!)

LOL Reminds me of that ol' excuse "it's noon SOMEWHERE"

So I happen to look at the time here - yep, it's exactly 12 bells - NOON on the button...

What are the chances of that?!?? lol

After 3? Are you sure? I thought the time in Florida was 2:00 pm right now. Ohhh you mean after 3 bottles of wine. :waitasec: What the heck are you talking about??

Sadnpod....put down the wine....back away...slowly.....go to bed....take 2 Excedrins and call me in the morning. LMAO!

(And I thought I was confused before! OY!)
Hahahaha... just opened the first one cuz I looked at gfclock (at my sons house) and its ahead and never fell behind... thus the after 3.

now are u really confused?

:waitasec:

I did not follow Haleigh's case at all. Only found this site becasue of Nanacy Garrido and then I have become and ADDICT!!

!. Sikes-Sykes- people are always changing spelling of names over the years, or it could be simple typo. We NEED info on this for sure.

2. Glen St Mary's-town of 500. Practically smaller than my living room (jk) PC and SP. Very strange to moi. could all just be coincedence, but maybe they know an undocumented SO from there. Maybe they don't even know it themselves.

3. What is it with the weird place that sadnopd went? Need more info on that. Is is a half way house or does WLK relative own it or what. Info Please.

BBM

You tell me and we'll both know!!

OMGosh... we are all gettin confused.... chick has address for jail goin ITHINK.. But creepy place was last addy of WLK when arrested, its a compound of RSO's apparently.. and htye are all related one way or another.. ITS LIKE A FORTRESS!! SCARY ****!!!!! I made it sound like they all live there.. nevermind... actuallly i have no idea how many may live there....

Regarding the (possible) attempted abduction by a 20-ish guy with black spikey hair only a few miles from Somer's house, I would like to know if this guy (DG) I'd posted about before is still locked-up:

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=132077&catid=57

Just curious since he has dark hair too.

And that Sikes guy who lives waaay too close for comfort to her school? I think his last name should be "Yikes". Get a bad, bad vibe from him. The google streetview of his address on Slash Pine looks to be copywrited in 2007; and it does indeed look like DT and SP walking along that street, to my eyes at least. Weird!

It's just a theory of course but I do wonder if Somer hid out from her sibs for a while and just fooled around in the park, etc. But then why didn't anyone see her? How can she just disappear into thin air with so many people around? More info from LE would be good.

OMGosh... we are all gettin confused.... chick has address for jail goin ITHINK.. But creepy place was last addy of WLK when arrested, its a compound of RSO's apparently.. and htye are all related one way or another.. ITS LIKE A FORTRESS!! SCARY ****!!!!!

Hi Sadnpod, just wondering if you got a chance to ask ST about DG (see my link above)? I've missed a lot of posts lately, sorry if you already said. Thanks!

LOL Reminds me of that ol' excuse "it's noon SOMEWHERE"

So I happen to look at the time here - yep, it's exactly 12 bells - NOON on the button...

What are the chances of that?!?? lol

now i'm confused cause I thought the excuse was it's five o'clock somewhere.

OK I think I can clear up the watchdog 16 RSO living together confusion:

Watchdog does NOT have WLK's new address outside the jail. They have the gano ave. address and then his current jailhouse address. the 15 other offenders have the jail as their current addy too. Their other addy's, for the other 15, are all over the place.
So, what does this mean???
WLK ex-sis-in-law does NOT have a compound of RSO's living with her.

From the beginning, when I see Somer in my minds eye, I get this image of her with chocolate around her mouth and hands. Kind of a gut feeling that won't go away. I know it weird, but thought i'd put it out there.

Hahahaha... just opened the first one cuz I looked at gfclock (at my sons house) and its ahead and never fell behind... thus the after 3.

now are u really confused?

:waitasec:

BBM

Yes ma'am! I have given up on the Excedrin (not strong enough)....moved on to Excedrin Migraine.

Now, exactly did you see when you went to **** Harbor Rd? You said there are Clay Co. do not trespass signs on fence. Why? What's inside the fence? And then another driveway also has the signs? Is this like a compound or something?? Was there a mailbox with a name on it? You said a woman came out when you were turning around. Did she have long dirty blonde hair?

I really hate to ask this cause I have no idea what you will come back with, but just what kind of vehicle were you in? You said it wasn't a good one to go sleuthing in.
(Bet she comes back saying it was a bright red convertible with yellow strips.)

3. What is it with the weird place that sadnopd went? Need more info on that. Is is a half way house or does WLK relative own it or what. Info Please. [/quote]

Harbor Rd.
Not a halfway house
WLK's ex-sis-in-law lives there.
Who Owns it??

I don't think we're allowed to give full names or addresses... but his street backs up to the intersection of Debarry & Gano. The guy looks like EVIL. No other rso's photo has quite given me the creeps like this guy. He also registered this address a little over four months before Somer went missing which implies he was relatively new to the neighborhood.

Here is a link where an interactive map of the rso's that live around where Somer went missing is. It may help you out

http://firstcoast.momslikeme.com/me...ge&si=Comments&filter=0&g=445337&se=&sd=&sn=0

I clicked on the link but closed it as soon as his face appeared...I got a very bad feeling. :sick:

Wait! I just went to Family watchdog and typed in that address. Then I clicked on a couple of dots., ok a couple RSO popped up. Then I clicked on the red dot just south east of the little house that shows up on the map. OMG There are 16 RSO living at that address. Must be some sort of a halfway house or something. And Kuhn is listed as one of them. Didn't sadnpod say a women came out? Well, there is a RSO woman living there too. She has long dirty blond hair.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL10192&aID=207819609&at=1&sid={7E761ED2-229E-45D4-9ED6-A10F4BAC88C7}&lat=30.007463&long=-81.697226&clr=%23ff0000&rm=0

That the County Jail. 901 Orange Ave.

I don't think you can be posting those addresses on Harbor ... just remove the numbers. These people (for now) are not suspects as named by LE and their personal info cannot be pasted here. Just links to the source (like the Clay County Daily for 11/1).

WLK went to a place that is less than a 2 minute drive from the county jail?? That was real bright of him.

Google map:

Also available:Walking
Driving directions to **** Harbor Rd, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
0.8 mi – about 2 mins
Suggested routes

*** Orange Ave N
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

1.Head northwest on FL-15 N/Orange Ave N/US-17 N toward Grove St
Continue to follow FL-15 N/US-17 N

0.6 mi
2.Turn left at Harbor Rd
Destination will be on the left

0.2 mi

**** Harbor Rd
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

I don't think you can be posting those addresses on Harbor ... just remove the numbers. These people (for now) are not suspects as named by LE and their personal info cannot be pasted here. Just links to the source (like the Clay County Daily for 11/1).

They aren't on Harbor they are all RSO's currently incarcerated in the Clay Couty Jail. If you are talking about the 16 RSO's mentioned a page back.
but maybe you are referring to something else.

I found the address in Jacksonville, FL (which is what the ZIP listed is).

Google it that way. (in Jacksonville)

DELETED INFO ABOUT HOUSE PRICES WHICH SEEMED HIGH (3,950,000) since most in the area are ~100k to 500k or so.

And the release date is 2006? Is this then older than his inmate information on FDLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717