Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh:

That'll teach me to scan (instead of reading carefully) & jump to conclusions!

This is a classic example of why no one should listen to anything I say!

Are you kidding me, you have a wealth of knowledge.

Hey...just a question....i'm almost afraid to ask....but

Has anyone ever heard of WLK having been a lawyer back in the day???

Or maybe she has decided to not recognize one or two of the others, for some twisted reason?!

ETA: Has that info about the trust been verified?

Maybe she is just trying to keeping the older two out of the lime light due to there ages and there school friends can read the internet...Lots of little kids have Myspace and they love to gossip

After reading this article, I have to wonder. What is it that one has to do to actually spend some time in prison?

Apparently what this guy did was not enough.

It is so ludicrous. I am screaming inside !!!!!!

Unbelievable. They all got into his car except for a pregnant girl.. He took 3of them to a park and one to an abandon house. The neighbors are in shock. It reminded me of this happening to Somer.

Unbelievable. They all got into his car except for a pregnant girl.. He took 3of them to a park and one to an abandon house. The neighbors are in shock. It reminded me of this happening to Somer.

That would be clay county right?? I can't find him on jail list... I don't like names with o'xxxx or Mcxxxxx ...

Hey...just a question....i'm almost afraid to ask....but

Has anyone ever heard of WLK having been a lawyer back in the day???

Sorry tara - the only thing I hear are the voices in my head. :crosseyed:

Why do you ask?

After reading this article, I have to wonder. What is it that one has to do to actually spend some time in prison?

I hope theres no men on her tonight posting case I dont want to offend them all as there are alot of good guys out there with this little joke

If they can send one man to the Moon why not send then all

I hope theres no men on her tonight posting case I dont want to offend them all as there are alot of good guys out there with this little joke

If they can send one man to the Moon why not send then all

Because then who would we have to yell at for leaving the toilet seat up?

Dude already has a prior arrest for Child Abuse-Injury-Neglect from 10/29/2003 that he got time for (1.5 years) and another prior for 2nd degree simple battery from 5/22/2008 which is currently on probation for until 12/01/2010....

?!?!?!?!

tara - I don't think it's the same guy.

WLK's DOB is '62.

The other guy, who is WLK, jr., graduated from a Jax high school in '69.

tara - I don't think it's the same guy.

WLK's DOB is '62.

The other guy, who is WLK, jr., graduated from a Jax high school in '69.

HOLY CROW....how did you figure that out???! (I'm going to solve that mystery lol).....

And thanks for the 411.

I was looking to see if AKT's ticket that he received on 10/19 was ever put in the system and I found that he has a violation of probation hearing scheduled 12/9 on his battery charge from 4/09.

This guy really is a ticking bomb. AND his ticket from 10/19 never made it into the system. grrrrrrrr

As far as the newly arrested rapist guy goes, it's interesing to note that the timing of his increased crime occurs just about a week (a little more actually) after Somer went missing.

Haven't been here much, but I did read where a girl was followed by a gray car with a loud muffler in Clay Cty?

Yes, you did. (LOL, well, I did anyway ... I guess you must have since you're commenting about it!)

This isn't the exact article but it's a short version. We talked about how nutty it would be to try to abduct a girl in OP area with LE everywhere. AND with a loud muffler to boot.

http://www.claytodayonline.com/content/1743_1.php

I think this is what I read: http://jacksonville.com/community/m..._girl_refuses_coaxing_to_ride_with_a_stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member