FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go back to that clothing place on the other side of the park. I think somebody took us off that track a long time ago. I feel the need to go back to my beginning thoughts, but I'll do it tomorrow at work.

Night all.

Last one to leave shut out the lights please.

GOOD point paris paris,

That clothes closet place does have a triangle of trees around it, its right next to skate park, isnt open most of the time.. on the same road to go if you were just waitin for your brother at the skate park, or headed to the shortcut.. wonder if they have a drop off and how easy it is to get into when closed???? hmmmmmmmmm nite

well FOR EXAMPLE if YOU had 5 and gave one away that leaves 4 - if 1 is murdered then u r down to 3 but if 1 is then arrested for say murder than you are down to 2 surviving children.

I must have missed something even though I read the posts daily. Did she say that she has 2 children now?

The clothing place was discussed many posts ago. It's a place where poor people come and get clothing. It's run by some charitable organization.

I don't know if they have a drop off as I don't live there, of course.

We have one where I live in a school. They get clothes sent to the school or they get new clothes from stores.

You need a referral to go there. At ours, you get an appointment and come at that time. At ours, you have to be referred by a school social worker. You just don't get to use it because you want to. Ours is just for grade school children. They have a teen one also, but it's not operational this year.

I don't think we know who is eligible to use that clothes closet there. Mostly ours has mothers going to it. Mostly they don't have cars, so often they take the bus or get a ride, so some creepy guy could be sitting around waiting so he's familiar with the spot. It's not open when school lets out though, what I remember from the posts. I think cam reserached it if you want to try her posts.

I was thinking that too, you know i know, but if I had 5 children and someone asked me how many i had, I would say 5, if one was (oh gosh, i cant even type it) gone, id still say 5, but I lost one.. and that leaves 4... but that is just me...

and even of one went to jail

I would always be the mother of 5 children. or, 4 surviving children (you said YOU):innocent:

Sorry sad...I did say you....of course I didn't mean you besides you can count lol....DT obviously can't OR she thinks WE can't

Regardless, I wish I could go with you and human to court in the morning!

I'll be right here waiting and chompin at the bit.

ETA: About REA = .3 of a mile from the 1080 house....got nothing on him....nada.

AAAARGGGHHH. I don't know who REA is! RSO?

The prior DNA for WLK is strange. What do they need that for if they are arresting him for non-registration? Maybe they're just crossing the t's.

So if she went on the short cut, how did her scent disappear? There is no car access, right? I'm not discounting Sorrel skye's scent disappearance. I'm just looking for other clues.

I can't see AC doing it in broad daylight like that. Or did they go to the Gano house and something happened but nobody noticed? And then what did he do with her?

I'm not saying, "no", I'm just wondering about some more details.

I don't care who wants to post their theories for many posts, myself.

I'm interested in all thoughts as I have none.

sadnpod, will you write an absence note for me to my boss when I go to court with you tomorrow? I do have to fly so I'll need a ride from the airport.

At least we'll see tomorrow where we are at with WLK.

OF COURSE.. what time will you arrive? I think we are all concentrating on somer being thrown in a dumpster in her neighborhood, when in actuality, the trash where she was found could have come from anywhere in op or green cove springs... according to employee from rosemary hill, all the trucks were mechanically emptied into the transfer bldg, were mechnically transferred to semi trucks them taken to Chesser Island in Folkston., I think we have all assumed it came from her neighborhood because LE said they followed the trucks... and it was where op garbage was taken. The didnt follow the trash trucks, they followed the semi trailers to folkston... and searched the transfer building as well according to employee..although she didnt know if it was before or after her body was found.

Do we have any proof that she was thrown in a dumpster in her neighborhood? The bathroom at the park, they were only there for a short time, IF they had found anything, wouldnt it have taken longer? Wouldnt there be tape around that bldg? They just took the trash, i think just in case. And the Gano house is just too close to everything for me... people in the park.. no trash pick up... there is a huge construction dumpster there...
and people passing by constantly and traffic....and no arrests..

cuz IMO, hes already in jail......

I KNOW for sure there is at least one short cut behind the park... walked it myself..goes thru side of park where dogs last had her scent, or you can go around the park, by the skate park, either way, it comes out on grove park... almost right in from of REA's house... thats where I was headed next.. anyone have anything on REA?

I think at this point we can't chase every RSO , neighbor and ice cream man down. I think we should focus on the location and see if we missed any place with a secluded area that have dumpsters like the churchs, etc in the area.

I think at this point we can't chase every RSO , neighbor and ice cream man down. I think we should focus on the location and see if we missed any place with a secluded area that have dumpsters like the churchs, etc in the area.

there is a triangle for you. the park ,school and nursing home dumpsters.. might be cockeyed triangle but one in the end.. :crazy:

ETA: my favorite dumpster has always been the school ...

Sorry sad...I did say you....of course you can count....DT obviously can't or she thinks WE can't lol

Regardless, I wish I could go with you and human to court in the morning!

I'll be right here waiting and chompin at the bit.

ETA: About REA = .3 of a mile from the 1080 house....got nothing on him....nada.

NADA? Oh no! Here we go again!! ha ha... and you will be there with me as you have been from my beginning here....

There is an ice cream man involved too??????? just teasin... and you made me wonder where the dumpsters are for the clothes closet....

grrrrrrrrrrrr

This is why we can't have a sub-forum .. as Tricia stated will see how many ppl will stay with the case.. and everyday less and less here interested in this case..

People getting upset and leaving etccc..

with numbers like this case has been getting it will never see a sub-forum..