FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read her blog related to the Stacy Peterson case, and while she doesn't always get her facts exactly right and her misspellings drive me nuts, I do find this somewhat interesting all the same.

LMAO @ the spelling (KWYM)... I find it interesting as well.

LOL, I'm always glad when someone shares my hallucinations.

Was yours audio as well? And did it include Diena? I just picture the reporter bringing up that AMW had done story and released sketches and asked Diena to describe them here for their viewers and that's when she said it. (In my world.)

lol.. yes we have the same hallucination... anyone else?

sadnpod-any info on where we're at with WLK?

Hello All,

Sorry, I didnt make it court this morning... I am sick.... ugh.... I called a friend from Grren Cove Springs that lives near the courthouse to see if she could go for me.. she couldnt, but she told me about a Cynthia Kuhn, deceased, that she went to school with, when she was 15 (around 28 yrs ago) this CK commited suicide in the park behind the police dept... I dont know if its revelant... I am so mad at myself for not going... but sometimes you just cant leave your toilet behind.... :) (too much info?)

Hope you are feeling better sad!!!

I'm not familiar with the name CK....hmmmmmm wonder if/where she fits in with this Kuhn clan??

Wasn't the neighbor O' (first name R I think) wearing a baseball hat and jacket at the vigil ...? Wait, I'm confused. The vigils were at night weren't they? Weren't a lot of people wearing jackets? Oh, Lord ... my brain is fried.

Wasn't the neighbor O' (first name R I think) wearing a baseball hat and jacket at the vigil ...? Wait, I'm confused. The vigils were at night weren't they? Weren't a lot of people wearing jackets? Oh, Lord ... my brain is fried.

I'm digging haven't found a photo of him in a jacket (just hat) but, WOW!

I missed this quote by him:

Somer “was always happy unless she couldn’t find anyone to play with,” neighbor Robert Ocain said. “She trusted anybody. Honestly, I think all the kids around here do.”

That's creepy! Considering....

trusting children-sounds like good hunting grounds.

Isn't he the guy with the realtor's license? All I could find on him was a house foreclosure and a divorce.

Baseball hats on men are the norm here ... there were vigils Tuesday and Wednesday ... and Saturday. Finding videos to watch but there are lots ...

She said at the vigil hours before Somer was found ... so there must have been one during the day?

I have such a feeling of deja vu ... thinking this has all been looked at already.

During a vigil for Somer Thompson just hours before her body was discovered in a garbage dump sources whom attended the virgil aledge there was a man covered up in a windbreaker (the weather was in the mid 80’s), baseball cap and possible marks or scratches to the face just standing around at the gathering.

snipped from the link above

So this must have been a vigil on Wednesday ...

I have been reading over all the past comments I missed. I didn't know about the rapist being arrested.

On New Year's Day, 2007, at about 8 a.m., my daughter was raped at gunpoint in Jacksonville. I didn't know any of this until April 2007 when a detective called me. They had caught him and they wanted me to find her so that she could testify. I couldn't find her - and they let him go.

My daughter and I have been estranged because of her drug use -- I am wondering if this is the same guy. I'm in shock right now.

Im so sorry you and your daughter had to go thru this... I jusst continue to get more sad n po'd....Made my heart hurt, my thots are with you.......

I have such a feeling of deja vu ... thinking this has all been looked at already.

It has. He's the guy that looks so much like WLK (except WLK doesn't have his foot in his mouth).

Isn't he the guy with the realtor's license? All I could find on him was a house foreclosure and a divorce.

I don't know about realtor's license but IIRC it's his mom that's the owner of the property in Somer's neighborhood, not him.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21355067/index.html

In the video here (around 3:50) there's a guy with a windbreaker and a baseball cap--but then a number of folks seem to have jackets/long sleeves. IIRC it was cold around that time . . . well, cold for a Floridian anyway.

It has. He's the guy that looks so much like WLK (except WLK doesn't have his foot in his mouth).

I know RO has been discussed but I'm talking about deja vu on the "unidentified man in jacket and baseball hat" kind of thing being deja vu.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21355067/index.html

In the video here (around 3:50) there's a guy with a windbreaker and a baseball cap--but then a number of folks seem to have jackets/long sleeves. IIRC it was cold around that time . . . well, cold for a Floridian anyway.

There must have been a vigil during the day when people were searching? For it to be 80 degrees and for it to be hours before Somer was found (she was found around 3:30 ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot