FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy carp! did you all watch the video posted at eyes for lies that indicat talked about!!!

I can't get over the way DT's lawyer is EYEBALLING her at the end when she's speaking about shanyia and not understanding how a parent could hurt their own child!!!

it's just crazy how he is watching her! (IMO)

I know!! And the disgust when she says Somer's name?? There are just so many things that just don't sit right.

where is eyes for lies? I don't know how to find it.

it is a blog spot if that helps.

She has been posting about this case, after watching video of DT

Come on ccane and join the smokers club, jacket not required!

Other than the few, ie friend, boy and Kyle, we are relying on the Family's statements, which causes me some concern as there seems to be no real outside impartial individuals involved. I wish there was a sitter at the house that day not DT's very, very good friend.

I live in Modesto,CA and when Laci went missing they had the tracking dogs too. They said she got in a car and the dogs did track her for a time but then lost the scent. The Dogs tracked to the direction the truck went. So If Laci was already dead and they still smell her movement in the car ....I would expect this Crime could have taken place between the schoool and the place they said on Duberry when the dogs lost the scent too. So the person who did it may have drove in that direction.

Did the dogs track her to the Gano house? They should have.

human that is another tape the media has cut to shreds. I remember seeing it at the very beginning a raw cut of it. have to take this as my word cos that tape is long gone. but in the tape they walked I think all the way to Somer's house just to see how dog reacted..

But stated that dog lost scent early before debarry.. I am upset at all the tape from media that has been cut and left out ..

is LE asking them to do this ?? I can't see media doing it without someone LE asking or telling them too.

One thing I think I am right about, who ever this person is/persons knew the dumpsters were going to be emptied Tues. no if's or buts in my mind.

I live in Modesto,CA and when Laci went missing they had the tracking dogs too. They said she got in a car and the dogs did track her for a time but then lost the scent. The Dogs tracked to the direction the truck went. So If Laci was already dead and they still smell her movement in the car ....I would expect this Crime could have taken place between the schoool and the place they said on Duberry when the dogs lost the scent too. So the person who did it may have drove in that direction.

I thought the dogs followed Laci's scent all the way to the bay??? Cause, I remember saying those poor dogs on the interstates... and hot weather.etc.. '
I could be so wrong tho..

human that is another tape the media has cut to shreds. I remember seeing it at the very beginning a raw cut of it. have to take this as my word cos that tape is long gone. but in the tape they walked I think all the way to Somer's house just to see how dog reacted..

But stated that dog lost scent early before debarry.. I am upset at all the tape from media that has been cut and left out ..

is LE asking them to do this ?? I can't see media doing it without someone LE asking or telling them too.

I can't see it either. I think that the media likes as many people as they can looking at their sites.

Same thing with the tape showing them going into the Gano house area and taking out the Chinese food containers, etc.

Don't forget, LE wants the public's help on this! (sarcasm here!)

I found it but it won't allow me to post the link. So...just google eyes for lies Somer Thompson, she has a few posted.

I can't see it either. I think that the media likes as many people as they can looking at their sites.

Same thing with the tape showing them going into the Gano house area and taking out the Chinese food containers, etc.

Don't forget, LE wants the public's help on this! (sarcasm here!)

I know I share so much with your sarcasm.. I just want to scream so I take my little doggies out so I can yell for them to stay in back yard.. lol

its not funny but I will never forget that tape of LE carrying out those to go boxes and the lid opened as he was walking and he looked in it . I will never forget his face.. I can't say I could read his look but now if just seems funny to me.. like dang I should of had that for lunch or tomorrow I will have that ..

I am so glad someone else even if its not a blog allowed here agree with me about the memorial site.. you have to join to see or leave a message.. '

very very odd to me. are they just wanting everyones IP?? checking out everyone .. ??

maybe LE doesn't have a clue who the killer is.. just seems so odd to me.

I will not join.. if they can't think enough of the public to have site public then I don't need to be a member..

I remember a certain cowboy tried this with caylee case and it didn't go well .. and then wanted to charge to join.. is this what this site will start doing in the future.????

just not good things I see for all this donations things...

I thought the dogs followed Laci's scent all the way to the bay??? Cause, I remember saying those poor dogs on the interstates... and hot weather.etc.. '
I could be so wrong tho..

I thought so, too. I thought the dog went to SP's storage unit, then all the way to the bay to end of the pier and stood looking out to the water. I've been amazed about this ever since, and do believe ( If I remember right) that some poster once corrected me that there was more than one dog.

The sheriff said it was a "heinous crime". I don't know if an accident would fit that statement.

I say not enough time because what would they do with the body? I don't think SP would put it in his car, would he?

AC-where would he put the body?

DT-where would she put the body?

PC-well, we don't know where he was except at work.

Unless DT left earlier than we think. But still, where would she put the body and then flag down LE? Doesn't make sense, does it?

It is a heinous crime to put your child in the trash
AC -Kids talk and break under stress he would have confessed by now
PC - No time

DT - What time was her lunch 1-2 or 2-3? Even if she got off at 4 in jax what time did she get to OPAA 4:35 ? What address does she work at Jax or OP, did she forward the phones? Something could have happened and she could have drove to the OP office used dumpset / cleaned up etc .

I thought so, too. I thought the dog went to SP's storage unit, then all the way to the bay to end of the pier and stood looking out to the water. I've been amazed about this ever since, and do believe ( If I remember right) that some poster once corrected me that there was more than one dog.

I too was amazed at the dogs. yes, I think more than one dog.. Dogs really are God's miracles.. my dear Mable (bless her heart) dalmation was so in tune with me that she pushed on my pressure point for my pain for arthritis before being diagnosed with it one weekend. she helped me get through the night before going to doctors. at doctors he did the same things till he could get me in exam room...

The tracking dogs they first brought in tracked her only for a while going down streets that lead away that how they knew she left by car. I will try to find it. These where hound dogs not the cadaver dogs yet

It is a heinous crime to put your child in the trash
AC -Kids talk and break under stress he would have confessed by now
PC - No time

DT - What time was her lunch 1-2 or 2-3? Even if she got off at 4 in jax what time did she get to OPAA 4:35 ? What address does she work at Jax or OP, did she forward the phones? Something could have happened and she could have drove to the OP office used dumpset / cleaned up etc .

oh so your theory is DT did it?? please, do tell more.. I have tried to put her in the hot seat but I just can't place her there.... please, share..

would love to know the lunch hour time she took.. if 3 then heck she could of been driving back if took that route and seen Somer... stopped and asked her why she was alone .. could of got really upset and wham.. esp. if have some air sandwiches and other stuff for lunch with sp.. but then the car ..

wouldn't LE check everyone's auto??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member