FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was not a committed relationship....she might be okay with that. It makes lunch with your male friends acceptable. KWIM?

SP seems a wimp. PC seems like MR. Macho. Do women change their minds about the type they like? I don't know as I've only had my hubby for a million years.

well looking at those party pics, I'm sorry but DT was also gross in her own really special way.

wouldn't you be proud of your significant other's pics like that posted on the net? like i say maybe their relationship wasn't really much of one.

oh so true tara.. dang I keep pushing those pics back in my itty bitty brain..

but that was what I was thinking and glad you picked up on that.. lol just forgot the part about certain women being gross with the men . and to put it out in the public.. lol

My sweetie & I are not married, but we have been in a committed relationship for going on 16 years. He has helped me raise my two daughters and considers them his kids, and they consider him their dad. He will be the one to walk my daughter down the aisle next year when she gets married - and she's not even having a traditional wedding! But she wanted to show him that honor by asking him to "give her away".

I can't picture him referring to me as "his friend". He didn't in the early years, either.

DT & CPC have been together more than long enough for him to refer to her as something more than "friend".

I don't what I'm rambling on about - I guess it's obvious how I feel about CPC, huh?

oh so your theory is DT did it?? please, do tell more.. I have tried to put her in the hot seat but I just can't place her there.... please, share..

would love to know the lunch hour time she took.. if 3 then heck she could of been driving back if took that route and seen Somer... stopped and asked her why she was alone .. could of got really upset and wham.. esp. if have some air sandwiches and other stuff for lunch with sp.. but then the car ..

wouldn't LE check everyone's auto??

I think she worked at the OP office got off at 4PM went to OPAA told AC go look for her. Started driving home to go check in with SP and see if she was found yet. Called PC to come and help look then saw Somer on her way home and put in the car. Drove around so she could yell at her in Private and not in front of SP. Things got out of control, beat her and dumped the body (maybe at the OP Doctors office dumpster) or could be anywhere. Drove again just around confused and scared crying. LE sees her so she says she is just up set cause she can find her daughter

Thats what I think

SP seems a wimp. PC seems like MR. Macho. Do women change their minds about the type they like? I don't know as I've only had my hubby for a million years.

I am sorry human ,, I too have had same man for 38 yrs. lol and since met him when I was 16 I don't have much experience in that anyway..

oh so true tara.. dang I keep pushing those pics back in my itty bitty brain..

but that was what I was thinking and glad you picked up on that.. lol just forgot the part about certain women being gross with the men . and to put it out in the public.. lol

I never saw the pics. I did know a couple that were swingers. They didn't appear to be, but a friend told me they were.

She's one strange cookie.

I think she worked at the OP office got off at 4PM went to OPAA told AC go look for her. Started driving home to go check in with SP and see if she was found yet. Called PC to come and help look then saw Somer on her way home and put in the car. Drove around so she could yell at her in Private and not in front of SP. Things got out of control, beat her and dumped the body (maybe at the OP Doctors office dumpster) or could be anywhere. Drove again just around confused and scared crying. LE sees her so she says she is just up set cause she can find her daughter

Thats what I think

There - it's FINALLY been said!!! Thank you ccane!

Thats what I think

Yeah. I can see it. She did say that she tried with Somer (referring to talking with strangers), but maybe she meant more than that.

I never saw the pics. I did know a couple that were swingers. They didn't appear to be, but a friend told me they were.

She's one strange cookie.

omg... swingers . I got on a site one night long ago and you could look up registered swingers in your area .. just like rso's.. lmaooo I was shocked in our dry county of booze and to have so many swingers.. I teased my dh.. I then started looking up all the zips I knew and remembered I lived at and omg. still was shocked.. I am bad.. I know.. to dang nosy.. lol :dance:

Thats what I think

Thank you ccane.. I think you are first to post a theory on dt. I could so see this happening.. if we only had her lunch hour that day.

maybe she was upset with Somer already is why she asked sp to stay over..

maybe a rough weekend.. ??? Ms. Grace disgusted me hearing dt say that after Somer past.... just made me sick... how could a mother say that and the other things she has said about Somer.?? just how.???

My sweetie & I are not married, but we have been in a committed relationship for going on 16 years. He has helped me raise my two daughters and considers them his kids, and they consider him their dad. He will be the one to walk my daughter down the aisle next year when she gets married - and she's not even having a traditional wedding! But she wanted to show him that honor by asking him to "give her away".

I can't picture him referring to me as "his friend". He didn't in the early years, either.

DT & CPC have been together more than long enough for him to refer to her as something more than "friend".

I don't what I'm rambling on about - I guess it's obvious how I feel about CPC, huh?

Congrats on the up coming wedding ... :woohoo::woohoo:

There - it's FINALLY been said!!! Thank you ccane!

If you type in the address you can see how many companies are there .. One is a cleaning company too .. think you might have soot in there dumpster?

1409 Kingsley Orange Park, FL‎

It's entirely possible that the scenario ccane just put out there is the way it happened - especially if the mother became enraged as she was driving from work (wherever that is) to home, feeling fed up with her daughter's "wandering off" and having to leave work early to come find her - especially if she had had to do so on previous occasions.

And who knows what else was going on in her private life or at work? Maybe she got chewed out by her boss, maybe she was having relationship issues (not to mention what looks like is shaping up to be nasty divorce/child custody issues), or financial issues (I'm not saying these are excuses, just trying to paint a scenario). Maybe her daughter wandering off again was the final straw and she "snapped". We know so very little about the family dynamics. Are there anger issues? If she did do it, then yes, there would have to be anger issues.

It's entirely possible that the scenario ccane just put out there is the way it happened - especially if the mother became enraged as she was driving from work (wherever that is) to home, feeling fed up with her daughter's "wandering off" and having to leave work early to come find her - especially if she had had to do so on previous occasions.

And who knows what else was going on in her private life or at work? Maybe she got chewed out by her boss, maybe she was having relationship issues (not to mention what looks like is shaping up to be nasty divorce/child custody issues), or financial issues (I'm not saying these are excuses, just trying to paint a scenario). Maybe her daughter wandering off again was the final straw and she "snapped". We know so very little about the family dynamics. Are there anger issues? If she did do it, then yes, there would have to be anger issues.

Go and read my posts from earlier today about the drug rehab it may shed some light. It would also explain all the odd behavor , lack of tears etc

If you type in the address you can see how many companies are there .. One is a cleaning company too .. think you might have soot in there dumpster?

1409 Kingsley Orange Park, FL‎

Isn't soot a rumor? and if not a rumor could it have been toner like people proposed earlier on? any office dumpster could have had at one time or another toner cartridges if even just one of those businesses has a printer.

Go and read my posts from earlier today about the drug rehab it may shed some light. It would also explain all the odd behavor , lack of tears etc

Yes - I meant to comment on those posts. If there are/were drug issues (coke, meth, even prescription meds, etc.) there can be disastrous personality effects. Makes someone into a DR. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde. I've seen it first-hand.

Thx for reminding me!

I have to go to bed. What do you mean about the drug rehab? If she had drug rehab, she shouldn't be drinking, either.

If DT herself did this, I don't know what I'll do.....but I won't be responsible for my actions, I'm just saying so now right up front.

What I mean is, if Somer's own mother did this - I will eat my hat & shoes!

THAT is just whack....but not unheard of....I know that one.

Isn't soot a rumor? and if not a rumor could it have been toner like people proposed earlier on? any office dumpster could have had at one time or another toner cartridges if even just one of those businesses has a printer.

Correct ...Soot is a rumor but wouldn't a cleaning place have about the same stuff a Vacant house would. Cleaning Apts , buildings, people who move out etc

If it was meth, she would be thinner. It seems like pot would be a drug of choice, but that doesn't make people go nuts.

What drug do you think? Popping pills to clam down after work and having to leave early?

I have to say, I haven't followed any crimes this much except for my friend's child kidnapping many years ago. But there were none of these crazy shenanigans. Have you ever seen any family that is not guilty do anything like this? The crazy fundrasiers, the entertainment lawyer? Has anyone ever had a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14