FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back online after leaving to clear my head a bit. Sometimes when I look too long at something, I lose clarity, but I find that it helps to step away and do something completely unrelated. Glad to see ya'll are still on (my Texas is showing!).

Haven't caught up the thread just yet, but wanted to say this before I forget.

Another odd thing (isn't necessarily related to Somer's death), that suddenly occurred to me is that DT's living arrangement w/ CPC doesn't seem to follow her historical pattern of behavior. She's the marrying kind - not the live together kind.

In fact, she's a serial marrier (I don't think that's a word lol). But she & CPC are just living together.

Might this be evidence of his influence on her?

Just wanted to put it out there.

Okay I must have missed that LE knows that Somer was in a car. Help....

Just came back online after leaving to clear my head a bit. Sometimes when I look too long at something, I lose clarity, but I find that it helps to step away and do something completely unrelated. Glad to see ya'll are still on (my Texas is showing!).

Another odd thing (isn't necessarily related to Somer's death), that suddenly occurred to me is that DT's living arrangement w/ CPC doesn't seem to follow her historical pattern of behavior. She's the marrying kind - not the live together kind.

In fact, she's a serial marrier (I don't think that's a word lol). But she & CPC are just living together.

But she wasn't PC's steady girlfriend because on MS it said he was single. So what does that mean?

The tracking dogs they first brought in tracked her only for a while going down streets that lead away that how they knew she left by car. I will try to find it. These where hound dogs not the cadaver dogs yet

Here it is and I remember this to cause we were all glued to the TV as Scott said Laci was going to walk the dog in the park. We all know now she was already gone .. but the dogs did track her.

On Thursday December 26 at 5:00 PM when a specially trained bloodhound was released in front of the Peterson home, the dog did not go toward the park as expected. Instead, it went around the block and south to Yosemite Boulevard toward some dumpsters.

Later, the dog led its handler from the Peterson home to Maze Boulevard.

She's not divorced from ST yet otherwise something tells me she'd be working on divorce #4. For that matter is CPC divorced yet?

Besides being married again would ultimately take away from her child support payments.

So....did the press mess up in saying that CPC was her BF or what the heck....

The tracking dogs they first brought in tracked her only for a while going down streets that lead away that how they knew she left by car. I will try to find it. These where hound dogs not the cadaver dogs yet

Are you talking about Somer or Laci ? TIA I am confused

Okay I must have missed that LE knows that Somer was in a car. Help....

we are posting about how the dogs track somer compared to laci peterson .. cath. not somer in the car .. but laci peterson..

She's not divorced from ST yet otherwise something tells me she'd be working on divorce #4. For that matter is CPC divorced yet?

Besides being married again would ultimately take away from her child support payments.

this is what I thought too. can't marry cpc if both are still married... well, legally anyway.. lol

But she wasn't PC's steady girlfriend because on MS it said he was single. So what does that mean?

It's getting late so I am not going to find the quote, but it was at the time of the bike rally. It struck me at the time I read it as unbelievable that DT could say it. She said something about feeling bad for Somer because she (DT) was having fun. Are you kidding me?!!!!!!Fun when your child has been murdered by an unknown person!!! )Not that it would matter that the person is unknown, but that's scary to me that that person is not caught and out there!)

Sometimes a relationship doesn't work because of the kids. Maybe Somer was that kid.

ITA human - he lists himself on his MS page as single, with all those flirty girls on there & pics of scantily-clad women.

But on the MPR, his home address is same as DT's.

IMO, if you're living together, that means a committed relationship, not single.

If my partner did that - he'd get the boot big time!

this is what I thought too. can't marry cpc if both are still married... well, legally anyway.. lol

:doh: THX for putting my head back on straight, MommaD!!!

That little detail slipped my mind! So much for clarity!

But you get my point, right?!

It's getting late so I am not going to find the quote, but it was at the time of the bike rally. It struck me at the time I read it as unbelievable that DT could say it. She said something about feeling bad for Somer because she (DT) was having fun. Are you kidding me?!!!!!!Fun when your child has been murdered by an unknown person!!! )Not that it would matter that the person is unknown, but that's scary to me that that person is not caught and out there!)

Sometimes a relationship doesn't work because of the kids. Maybe Somer was that kid.

Most of what dt has said in public has made me do the wth look..

thats what I posted couple pages ago human.. maybe somer was not eating up all the bs dt and cp was dishing out.. not saying it was bs. but have seen this happen so many times in families..

I just hope and pray st stays out of lime light. no amount of donations is worth getting drug over the coals .. even if that person needs to be..
just is not worth it.. blood money on your little child .. just beyond me...

ITA human - he lists himself on his MS page as single, with all those flirty girls on there & pics of scantily-clad women.

IMO, if you're living together, that means a committed relationship, not single.

I should have indicated that I was being very sarcastic about PC not being DT's BF. But what is the single business about? It''s not that he doesn't go on his MS page so he could change his status to being in a relationship.

How badly did she want him? Obviously enough to ignore his MS stuff.

Oh mine too sorrell.. real fast. esp. since he logs on almost everyday..

and saying my friends child is missing. come on if you have lived together over a year and still a friend something is wrong..

yes boys are from mars and men can be so gross at times..

Maybe it was not a committed relationship....she might be okay with that. It makes lunch with your male friends acceptable. KWIM?

and saying my friends child is missing. come on if you have lived together over a year and still a friend something is wrong..

I was thinking no way with SP, DT or PC. Now I am not sure at all about it.

well looking at those party pics, I'm sorry but DT was also gross in her own really special way.

wouldn't you be proud of your supposed significant other's pics like that were posted on the net? like i say maybe their relationship wasn't really much of one.

ETA: her display pic on FB is her and another woman posing on a bed?!?!!? wth is that about??? what does that say???

Maybe it was not a committed relationship....she might be okay with that. It makes lunch with your male friends acceptable. KWIM?

I guess us here at ws have higher standards than dt.. I just can't see me or my dh having this kind of relationship with someone.. It just never works out.. always something comes between a threesome.. at sometime or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay